O. W. L. S. : Occupations for Wizards and witches Looking for Something to do discussion

Offices (Hogwarts and MoM) > Headmistress Pax

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Headmistress Pax's place to RP. No unwelcome visitors (meaning you must have permission prior to entering)

message 2: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Olivia (oerose) | 1252 comments Mod
((Yay!))

Pax sat down at her desk, thinking about the day. It had been a hard one, and she had Apperated so many times, she was genuinely surprised that she hadn't Splinched herself.

message 3: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

She sat down with some legal papers for the Triwizard Tournament. This was going to be bo-ring.

message 4: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Just then, her sister Nyx walked through the doorway without slowing down, sat in the chair across from Pax, and laid her head down on the Headmistress' desk. "Hello," she said.

message 5: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"What brings you here this evening?" asked Pax.

message 6: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Bored," replied Nyx.

message 7: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"No homework?" said Pax innocently. Nyx ignored her. "Well, if you want, you can bring it here to do, and we can go somewhere fun when you're done. How 'bout it?" Pax said. She needed some company, and she hadn't been very nice to her sister lately.

message 8: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx perked up. "Alright. Back in a flash," she said, and was back with her papers a moment later.

message 9: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

It took Nyx exactly 2 hours 27 minutes to complete her homework, during which time Pax went to run various errands around the castle. "Done?" asked Pax.

message 10: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Yep." replied Nyx.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Weston knocked on the door, waiting for a response. He couldn't be too sure that this was appointed. There was something suspicious about Dreadr's actions.

message 12: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

Rachel (BusterBrownBay) | 622 comments Mod
((The following took place 2 days before the Yule ball. I hate to sort of take over your character a bit but this is a flashback))

(Nyx looked up, seeing the door beginning to open. She had an appointment with Amaryllis' mother. A woman walked in, wearing black leggings and a fur coat. Her hair was chopped in an off white spiky bob. Her eyes, seemingly, were a boring brown. She walked towards Nyx's desk and extended a hand.
"Hello, my name is Flower." she said in a melodic voice and a russian accent.
Nyx took her hand and shook it. "Yes, Amaryllis' mother."
For hours they talked, about the triwizard tournament and such. After a awhile, their topic of conversation shifted to that of the Yule Ball.
"So basically, what I'm saying is I want to be there at the Yule ball."
Nyx furrowed her eyebrows. Flower seemed like the... 'overprotective mother type'....
Nyx nodded. "I'll tell the staff you will be attending."
Flower exited the room, with a victorious chuckle. Now she only needed to pay a visit to the death eaters....)

message 13: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

Rachel (BusterBrownBay) | 622 comments Mod
((OOOOPS I JUST REALIZED I PUT NYX INSTEAD OF PAX YEAH JUST PRETEND I PUT PAX K???))

message 14: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((That's how Amaryllis is involved... oh dear.))

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) ((Oh.))

message 16: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
(( Hi i was just wondering if my chrarcter sophia was givin the job as charms teacher and if she was i would request that she be head of ravenclaw))

message 17: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
OWL from Sr.Under Secretary Mark L. Attkins
Dear,Headmistress
I have been informed of the attack at the Yule ball by death eaters. Please inform me of any other death eater activity at the tri wizard tournament or hogwarts.
You can contact me in my office.

message 18: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nick wrote: "(( Hi i was just wondering if my chrarcter sophia was givin the job as charms teacher and if she was i would request that she be head of ravenclaw))"

((I'll give it to her/you as soon as you apply in the Hogwarts job application topic. Sorry, but I tend to be rather strict about these things. =P ))

message 19: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nick wrote: "OWL from Sr.Under Secretary Mark L. Attkins
Dear,Headmistress
I have been informed of the attack at the Yule ball by death eaters. Please inform me of any other death eater activity at the..."

Pax picked up the letter from the Sr. Undersecretary. She picked up a quill and promised she would, then sent her owl to Mark's office.

message 20: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
I did apply for the job as charms teacher in the topic. I think so anyway?? I will Check!

message 21: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Yep! My application was there.

message 22: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 22, 2011 04:28PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
A Brown owl flies into Pax's office and dropes a note on her desk saying...
Thank you Headmistress and please note I am only following MINISTRY PROTOCAL!
If you don't mind I would like to send a ministry team to do a sweep of Hogwarts to look for any DeathEaters or things "out of place" AND I AM NOT QUESTIONING YOUR SECURITY MEASURES I am only following MINISTRY PROTOCAL!!

FROM THE OFFICE OF SR UNDER SECRETARY TO THE MINISTER

message 23: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Pax looked down at the letter and wondered for the millionth time why she ever bothered with the Ministry. She scribbled back that it was fine, as long as it didn't affect their daily activities.

message 24: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Dear Headmistress
The sweep will be done during sunset and til 10 at night (in a few days or so)

FROM THE OFFICE OF SR UNDER SECRETARY

message 25: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 23, 2011 08:52AM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Proffessor Pine walks in the room and leaves a note on Pax's desk and apparates out of the room!

The Note said...
I proffessor Sophia R.L. Pine request to be head teacher of ravenclaw house as the position is currently vaccant. Please inform me of your decision as soon as possible. As I do not have an office leave your reply in the ADVANCED CHARM CLASS Please and thank
FROM Sophia R.L. Pine

message 26: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Pax replied to both of these notes in stride-

Undersecretary Attkins:
You are welcome to observe the school; just tell me the date, and come to my office first. I will talk to you more about it then.

Headmistress Pax Olympia

message 27: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((Sorry don't have time to do the other one right now.))

message 28: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
((kk))

I will be round your office this thursday

SR.UNDER SEC.

message 29: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Just as the Undersecretary's owl flew in, Pax was finishing her last note.

Professor Pine:
You have my permission to be Head of Ravenclaw. I will find an office for you as soon as possible.

Headmistress Pax Olympia

message 30: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Pine suddenly apparates in to the room Thanks Pax for the permission to be head of ravenclaw! "My daughter should be by shortly to explain what she has done to my bird"she says in a low tone she then apparates out of the room!

message 31: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Professor Pine Apparates in to the room and nearly falls over she drops a note on the headmistress's desk and apparates out of the room!

The Note Said
Dear Headmistress I would like your Premission to have a party in The Great hall for all students! I would Like to have the party because of the election of the new Minister! If i can not have the party i will just have one in the ravenclaw common room for ravenclaw's only

From
Sophia R.L Pine

message 32: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Professor Pine:
That is a wonderful idea, but the Ministry will be over on Thursday, so how about Friday?

Headmistress Olympia

message 33: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 26, 2011 11:26AM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Headmistress:
Friday it is!!

Professor Pine
PS I will make an announcement

message 34: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Alice Pine walks into the room rolling her eyes and saying something quietly. She looks up and says"my mom sent me here Headmistress"

message 35: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Alice Pine walks into the room rolling her eyes and saying something quietly. She looks up and says"my mom sent me here Headmistress"

message 36: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 26, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Alex Pine runs into the room his arm was covered in
blood!"There was a man in the bathroom he nearly tried to kill me, he looked like... looked like...

sr under secretary attkins" alex said in a concerned voice

message 37: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Pax stood up. "Okay, tell me your stories, one at a time. Alex, you go first, because yours seems rather more urgent than your sister's."

message 38: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"OK"
So I was walking back from charms class when i decided to go to the washroom I entered the washroom and i heard a noise when i saw a man with a mask pulling out a wand i then quickley pulled out my wand lit his robe on fire and knocked his mask off" "he then apparated out of the room"
"He looked like the sr under sec" said alex

message 39: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Brilliant." Pax sighed. "OK, I think I know what's going on here. Alex, I want you to come with me to the library. But first, I would like to here from you, Alice."

message 40: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 26, 2011 07:20PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"my mom sent me here cause I used the silencing charm on her bird and I guess I should mention I put a spell that makes you vomit in it's food"Alice said

message 41: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 27, 2011 03:23PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
An owl drops a letter on Pax's desk the letter has a stamp that says urgent.

The letter said:
Dear Headmistress,
There has been an attack at the Hogsmeade Post office
by death eater unknown. As of this I would like no students outside of the castle and that all students be in Bed by no later than 6:00. And regular security sweeps of the castle. I will if you require send a Security team to hogwarts. I know you don't like it when the ministry interfear in hogwarts matters but if something were to happen to a student it would be a crisis at the ministry if you know what i mean. Please also carry out your own security measures.

From The Office Of The Minister

message 42: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Excuse me for a second..." Pax said to her visitors. She read the note, took a couple of deep breaths, and decided that she should only deal with the matter when the kids were safely out of range. She simply replied to Alice-"10 points away from... whatever your house is. Tell your mother that she can deal with you herself next time, desperate measures like coming to see me are not necessary. You are dismissed. Alex, come with me."

((TO THE LIBRARY! *heroic music*))

message 43: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
((LOL))

message 44: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
((and to the library!!))

message 45: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Sophia Pine walks in the room and writes a note to Pax

Pax I Have heard what has happened in Hogsmeade I am going to get all students out of Hogsmeade I shall not inform anyone of the situation as I am sure you do not want it to get out of hand and we don't need students panicking!

Sophia Pine

PS. Have you seen my son Alex?

message 46: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 28, 2011 01:44PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Suddenly the sr under sec apparates into the room as it was THURSDAY

message 47: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
As pax was not there he decided to go back to the ministry.

message 48: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Pax walked in at that moment, and found the horrible Daily Prophet article on her desk. It was Thrusday, which meant the Undersecretary was supposed to come, but she needed to check the damage in Hogsmeade first. She left a note to Attkins to tell him where she would be, the apperated out of the room.

message 49: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Jul 28, 2011 04:14PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
A letter flew into the office it said:
Dear Ms.Pax Olympia
You have been invited to be a member in the Wizengamot as Chief Warlock or just as headmistress of hogwarts. We would also like you to pick one student under the age of 17 to be part of the council this is mandatory law.
(Please note the chief warlock is the person that over sees everything and not the head)

FROM THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

message 50: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Pax entered her office. She looked at the letter, and decided to accept as Chief Warlock, though she knew Nyx would tease her, as it made her sound old. But as for the single student... she would have to consult the staff.

« previous 1 3