Boo justin Bieber discussion

HATE JB, MAKE A RAP!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harvey24 (last edited Jan 25, 2011 06:43PM) (new)

Harvey24 | 65 comments HERES MINE

JUSTIN BIEBER YOUR GAY, GO BACK TO CANADA ON A SLEIGH,JUST HIT THE ROAD AND GO THAT WAY, ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT YOUR SO GAY
DEUCES!!!!!

message 2: by EricCarr13 (new)

EricCarr13 | 89 comments Justin you are such a f*g, your balls will never sag! Continue On Harvey24

message 3: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 65 comments Frehley13 wrote: "Justin you are such a f*g, your balls will never sag! Continue On Harvey24"
OH OH RAPPERS IN THE HOUSE

message 4: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 83 comments I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO RAP ABOUT, I HOPE JB GETS THE GOUT,HIS BALLS WILL NEVER SPROUT, THATS ALL, THATS ALL,THATS ALL, I'M OUT

message 5: by Harvey24 (last edited Jan 30, 2011 08:53AM) (new)

Harvey24 | 83 comments ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE MRS.BIEBER, I BET YOU LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED BEAVER, I WENT TO THE MALL AND LOOKED AROUND THE HALL, AND SAW JB RAPING A BOY ON THE WALL, I CALLED THE COPS AND TEY TOOK HIM TO A STATION, AND THEN THEY MOVED HIM ACROSS THE NATION, THAT IS WHY I AM HAPPY, AND NOW I'M GONNA MAKE A KRABBY PATTY

message 6: by EricCarr13 (new)

EricCarr13 | 89 comments Harvey24 wrote: "ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE MR.BIEBER, I BET YOU LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED BEAVER, I WENT TO THE MALL AND LOOKED AROUND THE HALL, AND SAW JB RAPING A BOY ON THE WALL, I CALLED THE COPS AND TEY TOOK HIM TO ..."
Good One! but it should be MRS. Beiber.

message 7: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 83 comments Frehley13 wrote: "Harvey24 wrote: "ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE MR.BIEBER, I BET YOU LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED BEAVER, I WENT TO THE MALL AND LOOKED AROUND THE HALL, AND SAW JB RAPING A BOY ON THE WALL, I CALLED THE COPS AND..."
true dat

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jsutin Bieber. you got no pants
You sing and dance like an ant
((yo, i need some help......)

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments I WONT CONTINUE ON COZ I ACTUALLY HAVE A HEART

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments MAYBE YA HUMP YA AUNT

message 11: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 83 comments Shannon wrote: "MAYBE YA HUMP YA AUNT"

you talking to me

message 12: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 83 comments DIZ IS TO JB LOVERS, U WILL NEED TO GET TO COVER, CUZ I WILL COME ND FIND YOLL, MAKE U NOT LIKE JB, THEN ASK U TO GIVE ME A CALL

message 13: by Youngblood11 (new)

Youngblood11 | 14 comments YO, JUSTIN BIEBER, DO U GOT A SISTER CUZ I REALLY LIKE TO MEET HER, I DON'T LIKE U CUZ U GAY, SO GO BACK TO CANADA OKAY

message 14: by EricCarr13 (new)

EricCarr13 | 89 comments I was down on my bus today, suddenly I heard "baby baby baby ohhhhhoh" I Took the girl's iPod and muted the sound and then I said... you know what i say? I say How can this rock, he doesn't even have a c*ck! And then the girl says. It's a lot better than your stupid KISS music! I Say Kiss Has been Touring for 30 years, Beiber might only be 2! Just like the Jonas, Cyrus, All died out of Virus and they all backed out of my life! Kiss will still tour longer than they ever would, Im all out so goodbye! PEACE!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Youngblood11 (new)

Youngblood11 | 14 comments YO, LOOK AT ME NOW, JB, YOU ARE A COW, TURN RED, AND UR MOMOA NICE BUT YO DADDY DEAD

message 16: by Harvey24 (new)

Harvey24 | 83 comments JB ASKED ME DO I WANNA SUCK HIS D*CK, I LOOK AT HIM AND CA;;ED HIM A PR*CK, I FOUND OUT THAT HE WUZ STALKING ME, SO I SLAPPED HIM WIT MY SHOES, AND CALLED HIM A SHE!!!!!!!