Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Inside Hush, Hush > New title for third book in the Hush, Hush saga.

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca says it's official, the new title for the third book(previously titled TEMPEST) is now SILENCE
http://www.fallenarchangel.com/book-3 (for more information about the new title)

What do you guys think? Was it what you expected or did you like TEMPEST better?

message 2: by Anika (new)

Anika | 12 comments I like the title Silence, but Tempest is a good title too :)

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison  (gatormommy) Interesting! Kind of like the first one I guess and so different than Tempest. Can't wait to read it!

message 4: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
Love the new title, though I think ours was better <3

message 5: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 39 comments like the new title

message 6: by craeon (new)

craeon | 10 comments I think the old title is much better. it's more unique.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (phillip_arthur_russell_iv) i agree with clay, Tempest seems much more different and special as a name compared to Silence

message 8: by Anika (new)

Anika | 12 comments Yeah, but Silence is still a pretty good name.

message 9: by Awo (new)

Awo  (awosbooks) | 3 comments Hmm Silence, okay name I guess. I'd have thought the way the book left off at such a cliffhanger it'd be anything but silent (if that makes sense). Question : How many books are planned in the series? Is this the last one?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayana Barrons wrote: "Hmm Silence, okay name I guess. I'd have thought the way the book left off at such a cliffhanger it'd be anything but silent (if that makes sense). Question : How many books are planned in the seri..."

She said it was the last one.

message 11: by Awo (new)

Awo  (awosbooks) | 3 comments Mocha ღ wrote: "Ayana Barrons wrote: "Hmm Silence, okay name I guess. I'd have thought the way the book left off at such a cliffhanger it'd be anything but silent (if that makes sense). Question : How many books a..."

Oh okay, I guess that's why its named Silence ; as a quiet ending of some sort.

message 12: by craeon (new)

craeon | 10 comments I hope Becca would consider making it into a four-book series.

message 13: by Karolina (new)

Karolina (annnnnne) | 3 comments The new title is OK, but I agree with some of you, Tempest is more unique. 'Silence' kind of scares me :S

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I like Silence.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the title Silence. I mean I did like Tempest because I thought that it was unique and whatnot, but I'm glad with the switch