Christian Authors & Readers discussion

-----> Looking for Friends <-----

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel  Of Bacchus (melofbacchus) Hey

I am new to good reads and am looking for friends from all over the world! I don't facebook but you can find me here!

http://onejohnchapterthree.blogspot.com/

Will be good to hear from you

-Mel

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Maze (ellenmaze) | 10 comments Hi Missy! I sent you a GR friend request. I'll visit your blog now...

message 3: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Maze (ellenmaze) | 10 comments I followed your blog and it is beautiful and your testimony inspiring. Praise the Lord!
My blog is mainly to keep my friends and fans up on my writing career. It is for the glory of God that I write. Please follow : http://www.thejudging-ellenmaze.blogs...

message 4: by Sonia Natasha (new)

Sonia Natasha | 12 comments Hi!! I'm Sonia from Indonesia. Can you tell me what Christian book for a woman?

I've already read lady in waiting and totally nice book. Make my heart and mind open widely :)

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel  Of Bacchus (melofbacchus) Awe thanks Ellen!!
Checking yours out now!!

And Sonia I plan on reading Francine Rivers' book Redeeming love!! you might like it too!!

message 6: by Sonia Natasha (new)

Sonia Natasha | 12 comments Thanks Missy for the recommendation. Gonna check that book, if u've already read that book, share please :)

message 7: by Mel (new)

Mel  Of Bacchus (melofbacchus) No I haven't but I will :]]

message 8: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra333) | 11 comments Sonia wrote: "Hi!! I'm Sonia from Indonesia. Can you tell me what Christian book for a woman?

I've already read lady in waiting and totally nice book. Make my heart and mind open widely :)"

Hi Sonia,
You might enjoy my book. Woman of Sin by Debra Diaz

message 9: by Sonia Natasha (new)

Sonia Natasha | 12 comments Hi Debra, so glad to know about your book.. I will read your book.. Thanks :)

God bless :)