Abroad by Book discussion

Recommendations > goodreads giveaway

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new)

Dan Smith | 4 comments Hi all. In anticipation of the mass market paperback release of my novel Dry Season I am giving away a signed copy of the trade paperback. It's all set up as a Good Read giveaway, so if you want to be in with a chance, go here and click to enter.

DRY SEASON is set in a small frontier town in central Brazil and tells the story of an English priest who is trying to escape his past.

Dry Season by Dan Smith

message 2: by Arda (new)

Arda (arda_nl) | 4 comments to bad it's not available for the Netherlands as a Good Read giveaway...

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Smith | 4 comments LadyHeather wrote: "to bad it's not available for the Netherlands as a Good Read giveaway..."

No snub intended to the Netherlands - when I set up the giveaway, was confronted by so many boxes, I hardly knew which ones to select. If I can edit it, I will make it available in the Netherlands too. Come back to it in a moment and check!

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan Smith | 4 comments Dan wrote: "LadyHeather wrote: "to bad it's not available for the Netherlands as a Good Read giveaway..."

No snub intended to the Netherlands - when I set up the giveaway, was confronted by so many boxes, I ..."

Done! Netherlands now included.

message 5: by Arda (new)

Arda (arda_nl) | 4 comments :D thanks!