The 104 Book Challenge - 2011 discussion

Lindsay's 2011 Challenge Progress

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (last edited Jan 24, 2011 07:07PM) (new)

Lindsay (lag28wa) | 11 comments I'm jumping on the bandwagon late! Luckily GoodReads helps me keep track!

1)The Dream-Hunter (Dark-Hunter, #10)-Sherrilyn Kenyon
2)Upon The Midnight Clear (Dark-Hunter, #13)-Sherrilyn Kenyon
3)Devil May Cry-Sherrilyn Kenyon
4)Dream Chaser (Dark-Hunter, #14)-Sherrilyn Kenyon
5)Acheron-Sherrilyn Kenyon This book ROCKED my world. <3
6)One Silent Night-Sherrilyn Kenyon
7)Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter, #17)-Sherrilyn Kenyon
8)Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #18)-Sherrilyn Kenyon

As you can see I have been tearing my way through the infamous Dark-Hunter/Dream-Hunter series! I started the series in early November, so its taken me that long to get through 19 books! I am on the last book now and I may cry when it's done! But I'll shall carry on!

message 2: by Lindsay (new)

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 84 comments I love Sherrilyn Kenyon...you should read her YA book Infinity it's about Nick. I thought it was pretty good and the 2nd one is coming out next month.

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lag28wa) | 11 comments 10) The Darkest Night-Gena Showalter

I'm totally going to put Nick's books on my list. I am going to give her League series a shot too even though I have seen several people give them bad reviews.

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 84 comments I've read the league series and I enjoyed them and am on the list for the new one. Though they are not as good as the dark hunter series :)

message 6: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 84 comments Lindsay wrote: "10) The Darkest Night-Gena Showalter

I'm totally going to put Nick's books on my list. I am going to give her League series a shot too even though I have seen several..."

Is this the first Geno S book you've read? I've got a couple but haven't read any yet. What did you think of her?

message 7: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lag28wa) | 11 comments That was the first Gena S book I've read, and I *really* didn't like the first book, like hardly at all. I gave it a 2, and that was because I was nice. I didn't like the writing style at all, so I almost didn't read the second book, but the second book is great, it's like it was written by someone else! The editing is better, the writing flows better, the characters are better etc. So I am just claiming that first book has the "first-book-syndrome". To me a lot of the time the first book is the weakest. Same for this series, it was definitely the second book that hooked me. I am almost done with it now.