What? You mean Camp Half Blood is REAL? OF COURSE! THIS IS IT!!!! discussion

Areas in Camp > Infirmiry

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
Start

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 288 comments Mod
Eliot brought Astrum into the airy, cool room, setting her down on a cot.

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
She whimpered slightly in her sleep, her brow furrowing slightly. Even in sleep, she was tense.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Luce came running in since she was the only Apollo child there at the moment and walked to the side of the girl lying there.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 288 comments Mod
Eliot nodded to his sister quickly before supervising her work, assuring that it was correct. He added little pinpoints here and there, just tips for better work.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) When Luce finished she slowly nodded back and swiftly turned around and walked away. She was a very mysterious person.

(( :) ))
Eliot sighed when she was all fixed up and good as new, sitting next to her in a chair.

message 8: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Astrum sighed in her sleep and rolled over, facing Eliot. Her face was peaceful now that her ankle was healed.

Eliot smiled softly as she rolled over, observing her face. She truly was beautiful, easily one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. Far prettier than any Aphrodite camper, in more senses than just looks.

message 10: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Karzen flew into the infirmary and perched on a windowsill, breathing hard.

message 11: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Suddenly, her eyes shot open and she sat bolt upright. "Wha-Where...oh. Nevermind. Sorry." She shook her head, slightly dazed. "What are you smiling about?" she asked.

message 12: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Karzen hooted a hello.

Eliot shook his head, trying hard to wipe the smile off of his face, which only made him start to laugh...hard.

message 14: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"Why are you laughing?" She asked, looking briefly at Karzen.

message 15: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Karzen hooted again and ruffled his feathers.

message 16: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

((hello? Cissi?))

message 17: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Karzen flew outside and back to the forest.

message 18: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

((hello?))

Eliot shook his head again, smiling still.
"Nothing. It's nothing. Do you feel better?" he asked, concerned.

((Sorry, I was up all night, literally, and still didn't get to post. Again, truly sorry. :) ))

message 20: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

((really? Ouch.))

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks, by the way."

((I think Astrum has a weakness for crooked smiles...I used the description for another rp, and the guy she likes has a special crooked smile.))

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Hey, you're on!!!!!!))

((Haha, it isn't a bad thing, though. I, too, have weakness for the same. :) ))
He nodded.
"Ready to get out of here?" he asked, grinning wider to note his amusement.

message 23: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"Yes." She stood, testing her ankle. She smiled. "Well, thank gods for nectar."

Eliot chuckled and nodded.
"I agree completely. So, where to?" he asked.

message 25: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"Ummm...I'm new here, remember? I was only here once before. And that was around ten years ago, when I first joined the hunters."

Eliot nodded, scanning the camp.
"How about I show you to your cabin, and you can get some rest, then later, after dinner, I'll give you a tour?" he suggested, stopping and looking her in the eyes.

message 27: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"That sounds great. Thanks." She smiled at him, noticing for the first time how blue his eyes were.

He smiled and nodded slightly, caught in her peculiar, silvery-blue eyes, lost momentarily. When he noticed that he was staring, he quickly shook his head, blinking and clearing his throat. He smiled as if nothing had happened, continueing.
"Alright, how about we get you to your cabin, then." he said, starting off towards the cabins.

message 29: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"Sure." She dropped her gaze down to the ground, blushing.

Eliot nodded, starting to walk with her right beside him.

message 31: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"So how long have you been here?"

He thought for a moment.
"Well, My sister, Devyn, and I came here when I was 9, she was 7. For 2 years, we came just during the summer, but then we realized that we could stay the whole year long. So, when I was 11, she was nine, we started staying forever. We haven't left yet, but for a couple quests each. And now, I'm 18. So, I'll just go with a long time." he said, smiling at her.

message 33: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"Ah. Do you enjoy it here?"

Eliot nodded, a curious look gracing his face.
"Yeah. I do." he said simply, shoving his hands into his pockets.

message 35: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"And whbat does that look mean?" she asked, frowning slightly.

He shook his head.
"Nothing." he said, going back to smiling lightly. He had a thought.
"Hey, want a piggy-back ride? It'll get you there faster, and since you can't run..." he trailed off, looking pointedly at her bad ankle with amusement glinting in his eyes, making them impossibly bright.

message 37: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

She raised her eyebrows, grinning. "Are you really gonna try that one? You could just ask me out if you wanted."

message 38: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Jan 30, 2011 11:07AM) (new)

Eliot felt his cheeks sting a bit, knowing that they were slightly pink.
"Okay. Would you do me the honor of a date with thee, m'lady?" he asked, bowing low at his midsection and tilting his head up to see her face and answer.

message 39: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

She smiled. "Of course. And I do think I will take you up on the piggy back ride."

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 258 comments Mod
((*laughs* I'm looking forward to her getting irritated with him. Astrum will kick his butt…))

((:P Haha, nice...))
Eliot nodded, grinning and chuckling.
"Alright, hop on." he said, bending down and squatting slightly to allow her access to his back.

message 42: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

She laughed and got on, wrapping her arms around him.

He chuckled and started off, running towards the main part of camp.

((I'm gonna move to the mess hall, i guess. Sorry for the delay.))
((I'll see you there.))