What? You mean Camp Half Blood is REAL? OF COURSE! THIS IS IT!!!! discussion

Areas in Camp > Mess Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
Start

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen smiled at her again, then walked in.

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 258 comments Mod
Saffy walked in after him, into the bustling dining pavillion. She got in line for her food, picking up a plate and choosing what she wanted to eat.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen filled his plate mostly with fruits and vegetables, but he added some grilled chicken and rice, then scraped part of the meal into the fire for Hestia, part for Athena, and part for Hermes. Then he sat down at the Hermes table and started to eat.

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Saffy scraped food into the flames, muttering a prayer of thanks as she did so. Then she went and sat at the Hestia table and started to eat.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen finished and sighed, then looked around the pavilion at all the others campers. The numbers had diminished. Some of the campers had been killed in the attacks, others had left camp to track monsters, and some were on a quest.

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Saffy quickly finished eating, then washed down the meal with a glass of molten rock. She sat for a minute or so longer, eyes wandering over the crowd until her gaze landed on Zen. After realizing she had been staring, she quickly stood and cleared her dishes.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen looked over at Saffy and watched her, smiling, then looked away. He stood and cleared his dishes, then walked outside and looked at the darkening sky.

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

She followed, quietly walking until she stood next to him. "Campfire is soon."

message 10: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He nodded, not looking away from the sky. "It's amazing when you fly.... it's incredible."

message 11: by Dovewing (new)

"I would imagine that it would be."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 288 comments Mod
Eliot walked in, carrying Astrum on his back and smiling as bright as...well, as bright as the sun.

message 13: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen smiled at her, "I wish you could try it."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 288 comments Mod
He dropped her down next to him, looking at the few people there.

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

"As do I. But it is my lot to be stuck here on the ground, so the closest I'll get to flying is in a plane or hellecopter."

message 16: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Or a pegasus," Zen mentioned.

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

"True. They don't like me much, though. They are creatures based on water, after all. Sea foam and all that."

message 18: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He nodded in understanding, "True."

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

"I do get to ride them occasionally, though, and when I do it's fun."

message 20: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He smiled, "It is." He looked at her eyes, and suddenly realized he was staring. He looked away, back at the stars.

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

She looked up at the sky and sent a small fireball up into the air, where it exploded like a firework.

message 22: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
Cissi wrote: "He dropped her down next to him, looking at the few people there."

"Thanks for the lift," she said, smiling.

Eliot chuckled, smiling, as per usual, though slightly brighter.
"It was no problem. So...where is our date gonna be?" he asked, as a child excited for christmas.

message 24: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"I don't know...I saw a lake back there," she suggested.

He nodded, thoughtful.
"Alright...Tonight? 7:30? It's somewhere around 5:30 now..." he proposed, smiling.

Devyn entered the Mess Hall, aimed to get food to settle her growling stomach. She saw Eliot, waving slightly to her brother.

message 27: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

"7:30 it is," she said, trying to act cool and not show how excited she was.

Eliot smiled, wishing he could jump in anticipation.
"Okay... See you then..." he noticed his sister, waving him over, and grimaced slightly.
"I better go... That's my sister..." he started.

Devyn waved him over frantically, getting closer to the end of the line.

message 30: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Vi walked into the mess hall, her face tucked into a book. She carefully avoided campers, still retaining all of the information that the novel offered, and only closed it when she reached the end of the line.

message 31: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Neat trick," Zen said to her.

message 32: by Dovewing (new)

"Thanks." she grinned and sent another one up, this time making it explode into the shape of an owl.

message 33: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 13 comments Kable sat down at the table muttering something under his breath about a gabet, or something.
"The infallible curse arrives
As we seem insolite the Death is stalking
And yet we are to find ourselves
Locked in his Gambit."

message 34: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Vi passed by Kable, "What are you muttering about?" She asked.

message 35: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 13 comments "Nothing."
He looked up, and let his face regain color and warmth.

message 36: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Really? It sounded like a mix of a song and a prophecy."

message 37: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 13 comments "Very old prophecy, I found it on a scroll, it was given to a camper named 'Pluton' when the camp was in Greece. It was found by a mortal and he took some of the paragraphs and turned it into a popular poem, 'The Raven', and the Raven is the bird of the reaper, and Pluton, the closest to being the heir of the underworld, and the Turkish word for Reaper."
((I think...))

message 38: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Interesting. As daughter of Athena, I'm honestly curious. Do you still have it?" Vi asked.

message 39: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 13 comments "Yes, here." he handed her parchment

message 40: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Cissi wrote: "Eliot smiled, wishing he could jump in anticipation.
"Okay... See you then..." he noticed his sister, waving him over, and grimaced slightly.
"I better go... That's my sister..." he started."

"See you then," she called after him, smiling. She had a childish urge to squeal and dance around.

((my mouth hurts.))

message 41: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Hmmm..." Vi looked over the paper, "Odd. Unlike anything I've really seen before. Do you mind is I run some ink tests? Even in the godly world, carbon dating has got to tell us something."

message 42: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 13 comments "Sure."

message 43: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen smiled at Sapphy. "That is probably my favorite."

message 44: by Dovewing (new)

She smiled back, then cupped some fire in her hands, molding it like clay until a little owl sat there. The fire transformed into lava, then hardened to rock as she siphoned away the heat.

Everley Heart the White Imaginationist wrote: "Cissi wrote: "Eliot smiled, wishing he could jump in anticipation.
"I better go... That's my sister..." he s..."

((Might I ask why?))
Eliot nodded, grinning to release the pressure of his excitment, his happiness. He walked over to meet his sister.
----
Devyn looked at him with a grimace.
"Too happy." she muttered. After discussing some thing with her brother and bidding goodbye a's she got her food, she walked off to her table, her cabin mates.
-----
Eliot smiled at the odd conversation, getting food and offering some to his dad before sitting among his siblings at the Apollo table. He considered how messed up his sister was, how many issues she had/

message 46: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 13 comments Kable blew fire onto his hands, letting it burn, he laughed hysterically.

message 47: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "That's awesome," Zen said earnestly, looking at the small owl in her hands.

message 48: by Dovewing (new)

She held it out. "It's for you."

message 49: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He blushed, "Are you sure?" He gently took the owl in his hands and looked at it, then into her eyes.

message 50: by Dovewing (new)

She blushed as well. "Positive."

« previous 1 3 4

50x66

What? You mean Camp Half Blood is REAL? OF...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Across the Universe (other topics)