Q&A with Nicole Ash discussion

Favorite Erotica-and WHY

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ash (nicole_ash) | 18 comments Mod
Spill it. I want to know why you liked that one best!

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) (lllreviews) | 6 comments I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if these count but I loved them:
Kiss of the Wolf by Morgan Hawke

I missed book 3 in this series.
King of Hearts (Wonderland, #1) by Cheyenne McCray
King of Spades (Wonderland, #2) by Cheyenne McCray
King of Clubs (Wonderland, #4) by Cheyenne McCray

I have a shelf full of books I suspect are erotica but that's based on my lack of knowledge and appearance of the cover art. ;)!

message 3: by Honey Bee (sometimes I sting) (last edited Jan 25, 2011 05:53AM) (new)

Honey Bee (sometimes I sting) (honeybeeincanada) My Favs:
Under Mr. Nolan's Bed by Selena Kitt

the entire Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1) by Selena Kitt Series

Rough, Raw and Ready (Rough Riders, #5) by Lorelei James , well entire Rough Rider Series

Others: Six by Opal Carew , Swing by Opal Carew , Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy, #1) by Maya Banks

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ash (nicole_ash) | 18 comments Mod
Those all look interesting (I'm definately checking out the Wonderland series!) But why did you like those best?

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) (lllreviews) | 6 comments The Wonderland series was recommended to me by a friend of mine who publishes a romance newsletter weekly.

I asked her for erotica recommends and gave her what I do and don't want. The wonderland series was the series she said I must read. The paranormal element is right up my alley.

message 6: by Tally (new)

Tally Song (Tallygirl) | 3 comments don't really read erotica but I have marked some of these suggestions! thanks.