Writing Group for Awesome People! discussion

HELP! > HELP ME! S.O.S!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I need an idea for a new book

message 2: by ReadingRoxy (new)

ReadingRoxy Haha xD what kind of genre do you want it to be?

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Si-fi action

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Aero, Aero, Aero. You wrote about a paragrah on here, and then you got bored. Just keep writing that one! (and please change what you have so far, jk. But seriously)

message 5: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I did add to it but I get so bored just sitting there typing

message 6: by ReadingRoxy (new)

ReadingRoxy Aerodriguez wrote: "Si-fi action"

I'm bad at si-fi ideas xD sorry

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire I have one but when I finish Get Out Alive i'm gonna use it..and its not sci fi its drama

message 8: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I kinda have a idea but I don't know if it will work so I will see

message 9: by ReadingRoxy (new)

ReadingRoxy okay (: good luck with it

message 10: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Thanks

message 11: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments does she have writers block?

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire Yes. Every day. JK. But i'm kinda right.

message 13: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I hate you jk sorta

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire Hey! Its true tho isn't it?

message 15: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments lol

message 16: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments yep

message 17: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments so who needs help?

message 18: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) I have no idea what to do next!!! Help!

message 19: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments ok can i have the link to your other stories?

message 21: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments oo wow ok maybe u should write about how she recovers from all of that

message 22: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) But it's in his perspective, not hers. He's got to do something but I don't know what.

message 23: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments oo then maybe get ppl 2 like turn against him or he feels like no one likes him.

message 24: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) that's gonna happen later though.

message 25: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments oh then umm maybe get him to think about what he did. Or if u want him to feel bad about what he did u can make him try to call her and say I'm sorry or something like that.

message 26: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) no phones. set in georgian times. and he's got nothing to be sorry for

message 27: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments okay, so have him feel good about it? idk

message 28: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) i'll work something out..........

message 29: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments okay lol sorry i suck @ this stuff

message 30: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) it's ok. :)

message 31: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments lol I'm more of a reader than writer lol

message 32: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments yup lol

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments i love to write!!

message 34: by Claire (new)

Claire me too! Honestly do you guys think I'm good at it though? People say I'm really good but i worry thats just to be nice..i'm having writer's insecurity :(

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments yeah im having insecurities too! .. :/

and claire, ur only in 6th grade right?? you were like me when i was in 6th grade! wayyy ahead in writing. meaning, that you are really great! better than i was. and i got like hundreds on all my essays and stuff. you just have that effect with writing!! :D
but here is a little helpful critsm: okay, it kinda sounds like maximum ride just a little bit, with the whole voice in the head thnig and science experiments!
but dont worry! continue with this idea :) okay? :D

message 36: by Claire (new)

Claire yeah I realize that it sounds like maximum ride..but all that stuff's coming to an end so i think it will end up unique.

and thanks :) i feel better and you are REALLY good too ;)

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments thank you so much! :)

and yeah, i did that once too. I wrote a story that was extremely similar to max ride, but with a twist of robots and stuff. i thought it was really cool! but then my friend told me it sounded tooo much like max ride, so i decided to revise it, and now, i have a whole new story concept that even better than before! but im not gunna tell you cause i really dont want anyone to steal it cause it my best story yet...!!

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments but when (and hopefully) it gets published, i will let ya know! :D haha

message 39: by Claire (new)

Claire kk i wanna get Get Out Alive published..but i don't really think its good enough. LIke i don't mean to copy off max ride but it just sorta happens!

message 40: by Sarah (last edited Feb 01, 2011 08:15PM) (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments yeah i soo know where your comming from, but dont you worry!!!
you prbly will be able to publish it!
and if not, maybe like what happened to me, will happen to you. Maybe you'll find an even better concept! :)

message 41: by Claire (new)

Claire :D cause at first it was gonna be just jade, giselle, cameron (but she was gonna always be with jade in the same situation) and two other girls that met up with Luke in the woods but i think i like the characters i have now

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments yeah i love your charries!!!

message 43: by Claire (new)

Claire :D unfortuantly I can tell you that Fay only has one more chapter

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments wait WHA?!

message 45: by Claire (new)

Claire ooops prob should've told you that. she doesn't die...but...never mind you'll just have to read it

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments omg claire wow! really??? uugh write it fast I NEED TO KNOW

message 47: by Claire (new)

Claire i just did! But its from luke's POV sorry no cameron yet but this one will keep you dying for the next (at least I hope)

message 48: by ReadingRoxy (new)

ReadingRoxy Claire your an amazing writer (: like AMAZING! haha out of this group I think I have the most insecurity xD

Claire, Kate you guys are such excellent writers and you shouldn't let your fears stop you, you to are absolutely amazing (:

message 49: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 223 comments Claire wrote: "me too! Honestly do you guys think I'm good at it though? People say I'm really good but i worry thats just to be nice..i'm having writer's insecurity :("

I have writer's insecurity 2! lol

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 171 comments i think everyone has writers insecurity! and you are amazing u guys!!!!

« previous 1