CW I (Child War) discussion

Camps > Argint Sobolans Camp

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 15 comments Mod
A burnt out factory with an expansive basement that seems to go on forever. The building has a serious rat problem and many of the pipes are leaking, making it an overall messy place. A few of the rooms are habitable and have been clean out by the Argint Sobolans.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Gypsy click-clacked through the hall in her stilettos. She was looking for signs of life other than rats, and wasn't finding anything good. "Did they really send me the wrong address?"

Six glared at his close friend, eyes cold. They may have been through a lot together, but she had no right. No right at all to just go and tell him he had to set-up his brother.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Gypsy looked around. Geez this place was a dump! She felt way overdressed to be walking through this disease ridden shack but she hadn't expected this when she had slipped on the red dress and black stilettos. She'd expected a warm welcome, dinner, and a mission. That's the way it used to be.

Tricks tugged at the strands of her brown hair, making her way up the stairs, katana balanced on a shoulder, deep in thought.

Red stained grass, river running with blood, I fear it is the end.

The last five years had not been kind to the Argint Sobolans, their ranks had dwindled to a mere handful, and their had been disinterest and rebellions among the remaining children. They were all so young, the oldest of them all was Six, and he had been getting distant lately, withdrawing into himself.

Her latest command hadn't help. Lir Daichi, theif and liar, was a guild brother with Six when the were younger, and had formed a 'brotherhood' of sorts.

He had killed two of their younger members, and yet Six refused to act. It made her want to scream. Frustrated, she kicked a can, glancing back at him, glowering when he noticed his chocolate head bowed, hands stuck deep in his pockets.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Gypsy decided it was time to blow this popsicle stand. She sidestepped filth and made a beeline for the exit.

Tricks shouted when she saw movement, drawing her sword. "HALT!" she shouted, hoping whoever it was wouldn't try anything.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate "So you do live in this hell-hole. Wonderful, just wonderful. Where the hell is everyone? Did the all croak from lack of hygene?" Gypsy glared at the sword weilding girl.

Eyes narrowing, she sheathed the blade, knowing Six was always prepared for situations like this...hopefully.

"We happen to live in the lower floors, but what gives you the right to just come barging in here?" she demanded.

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate "I'm Tarot, your top agent. Of course I have the right to barge in here, a hobo has the right to barge into this dump!" she waved emphatically at the stomach-churning masses of god knows what.

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate "Ugh, obviously my talents are unneccessary. What you need is an interior decorator," Gypsy sniffed at the disgusting enviroment and walked awya.

"Well, it hasn't been exactly easy," Tricks huffed, crossing her arms.

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate "I can tell. You need me, have one of the old boys give me a call. If they aren't around, don't bother," Gypsy said over her shoulder before leaving. She'd have to go job hunting again.

message 14: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 4 comments (ummmm... Do we use the codenames when we say they do something or their real names?)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (They do both really.)

message 16: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 4 comments Elka and Lewis walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door of the factory.