What? You mean Camp Half Blood is REAL? OF COURSE! THIS IS IT!!!! discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 288 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Cissi. I'm 13.
This group seems very interesting indeed, I'm super interested!

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 258 comments Mod
Hi Cissi! I'm not sure if you know me, so I'll introduce myself. My username is Dovewing (as is obvious), my nickname on GR is Dove, and I'm a Christian. Oh, and Lena is my best friend in real life. We're practically sisters, and have been mistaken for sisters by people. Which is kinda odd, because we don't look that much like eachother… hmm. Anyway, I be crazy, and Lena be crazy too.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 288 comments Mod
I'm definitely insane, so I understand completely. :) And I think we've been in a group together, but it's nice to officially meet you.
Hey, do you know someone on GR named Campbell? We're like the same person, definitely best friends. :) We finish each other's sentences, say and do the same things at the same time. :)

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

I thought I recognized your pic… I may know a Campbell, but I'm not sure. Lena and I accidentally do/say things at the same time too. It's a tad eerie.

It was creepy at first, but now we are just so used to it that it doesn't matter much. It's normal. :)

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Ditto that. Our same-time speaking actually sold a box of GS cookies once.

:) Sweet!

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

*nods* gah… I hate math.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) LOL me to!!!!!

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

More peeps! Right now I'm working on GCFs… it's easy, but irritating. I wonder where Lena is… probably on Deviant Art.

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) I have an account to!!! Wat Lena's account name?

I adore deviant art. That, GR, and fanfiction are my favorite(and only) hide outs. :)

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Emma wrote: "I have an account to!!! Wat Lena's account name?"

Laura Mellark.

Eeewww...I'm team Gale.

message 15: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
Hmmm...well, since I can't do anything about that, I guess I'll have to deal.

message 16: by Dovewing (new)

Don't tell Lena. :) She might shun you.

message 17: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (last edited Jan 24, 2011 03:04AM) (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 6 comments heyyy everyone im nushiii and solely on teamm peeta, whoot whoot! :) and sorry if i sound like a complete idiot, but is camp half blood from the percy j series? coz ive only seen the movie and trying to get my hands on the books, so im not really sure!
ah sorry if im completely off track but yeh lol

message 18: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Hiya! Poet here!

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥ wrote: "heyyy everyone im nushiii and solely on teamm peeta, whoot whoot! :) and sorry if i sound like a complete idiot, but is camp half blood from the percy j series? coz ive only seen the movie and tryi..."c

Ur. Definitely at the right place. Those books will change ur life!!

The books are better than the movie....much, much better than the movie. It pales significantly in comparison. :)

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Yes, I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!

message 22: by Dovewing (new)

Yeah. The movie is good in and of itself, but the books are better. The books are always better.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Agreed

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Agreed

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 6 comments hahah yees! highly agreed (for other books anyway), well yey i cant wait to read pj series. so camp half blood is from Percy Jackson?

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Yes… wasn't that already verified?

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 6 comments oh... hahha idk. im clueles..
but yeeeyy :)

message 29: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
Emma wrote: "I have an account to!!! Wat Lena's account name?"

What's yours?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Faith, and I just wanted to say hi. Well, um, hi!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 33: by Dovewing (new)

Cool username.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Um... Thanks?

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Hi, Faith!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 38: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Hiya

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 6 comments this is random, but did anyone fall in love with Logan Lerman (percy) after watching the PJ movie? i did anywyz... <3

message 40: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) No, I didn't. I think they did a bad job on the movie. Not with the actors, but with the plot.

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 6 comments ohhhh :( hahaha well i havent read the book, but i always think they generally do a bad job. the only one i've really liked is hp and they still change the plot with that as well. so yeh i know how u feel! but i still think logan is super hot :)

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Every Body check out this site and join!

www.blabber3.mixxt.com
copy and paste it into browser box

message 43: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord Hello

message 45: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord Where should I start?

Well, have you made a character yet?

message 47: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord Yes

Then youcan start anywhere in Camp-Half-Blood. :) the rp threads are split into groupings, Cabins, In-Camp, and Out of Camp. Those will help you out. You can choose anywhere in Camp for your Half-Blood to begin roleplaying with them. :)
Have fun, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

message 49: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 9 comments Hi!

« previous 1