Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Twoleg Place > Lexie+Carling's Home

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Lexie lives in a standard-sized home. Her owners are Mr. and Mrs. Park, their daughters Samantha and Cassie, and their son Josh. The family has two dogs, Spark and Snowdrop. Snowdrop is expecting puppies. Lexie likes the dogs, and she likes Samantha, Cassie, and Josh.

Lexie sniffed around Samantha's room. When would she get back home?

message 3: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
Carling walked in, being Lexie's brother. "Hey, Lexie" Carling meowed jumping up onto Samantha's bed.

Lexie beamed. "Hi, Carling." She looked up to her brother a great deal. "Who are your friends outside?"

message 5: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Oh, you know, just some cats" Carling purred.

message 6: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Jan 23, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

"They're so BIG," Lexie meowed. "I'm the smallest cat in this neighborhood. You're my only cat friend."

message 7: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Oh, Lexie your not that small. I'm only a little larger" Carling meowed puffing his fur out. "Ok maybe a lot" Carling laughed.

Lexie purred and nodded. "I hope Snowdrop's puppies come soon. They're probably gentle, like Snowdrop."

message 9: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Me too, I really wonder what they will be like. Or look like. White, Grey?" Carling stretched on Samantha's bed.

message 10: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Yep)

message 11: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"So.. Samantha's not coming home yet I don't think. But Cassie just got home, because her yellow bus just got back." Carling meowed, flicking his tail towards the window.

Lexie squealed and ran out the door. She jumped outside onto the soft grass. Sure enough, it was seven-year old Cassie.
"Hi, Lex!" Cassie said happily. Lexie purred and rubbed against Cassie. "Where's Carling? Come on, let's go inside." Lexie followed Cassie back inside.

message 13: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Im here!!!" Carling purred. Cassie jumped when she saw me. I started rolling around in the grass.

Lexie rolled with Carling. Cassie laughed. "Come on, let's go inside. You can sit with me while I draw."

message 15: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Sorry, how about Coon comes to play!)
"Okay!" Carling purrs following.

(*gives Lauren a hug* I'll make cassie go ouside so coon can play with them)
"Come on, let's go outside. I want to draw out there," Cassie said.

message 17: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Coon!" Carling burst through the back cat door and onto Coon.

"Don't hurt Coon!" Lexie shrieked, jumping outside and landing beside Carling. "Hi, Coon! What are you doing?"

message 19: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"I wasn't!" Carling mumbled embarrassed.

Lexie purred. "What do you want to do?" she asked Coon.

(Ok. If he likes Lexie I'll make Lexie like him back)

"Okay! Why don't we walk around?" Lexie suggested. "Maybe Mystic, Colette, and Max will want to come," she added. "Maybe."

"Sure!" Lexie meowed. "But....we won't get lost, right?" she asked a bit nervously.

"Okay," Lexie meowed. "Let's go!"

Lexie, being small, climbed over the gate. "How do you jump so high?" she asked Coon.

message 25: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Like this." Carling got his hunches and bounded across and over the gate, landing on all fours.

"I'll have to grow bigger to do that," Lexie meowed. "Anyway, are we going?"

message 27: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Mystic looked up from lying on her porch. "Hey guys!" she mewed padding up to them. Mostly the only reason she came was because of Carling and Coon. She had always liked coon, but after she had the conversation with Minnie, a tabby across the street, Minnie mentioned how big Carling's muscles were. (lol!) "Hi Lexie!" she figured that if she wanted the toms to notice her, she should be nice.

message 28: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Of course!" she mewed.

message 29: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Ok, cool." Carling meowed, "Come on Lexie" not having any idea if Mystic wanted her to come or not.

message 30: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic followed them.

Lexie followed her hesitantly, but then quickened her pace and walked beside Carling.

(Okay Lexie officially now has a crush on Coon :P)
Lexie jumped up beside Coon. "Have you seen the other parts of the neighbourhood before?" she asked.

message 33: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Feb 02, 2011 02:51PM) (new)

Mystic sighed. What happened when everyone wanted to be my friend? Now no one does... Mystic thought as Lexie padded beside Coon and Carling in a straight line, leaving Mystic trailing behind. She quickened her pace to pad beside Carling.

message 34: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max was walking out of his yard when he saw them. "Hi everyone! Hi Mystic..."(Max sort of likes Mystic but thinks that she thinks he acts like a kit.) "Umm so where are you guys going? Could I come too?"

message 35: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Sure!" she mewed.

message 36: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Thanks!" Max said as he padded up to them. "Where are we going?"

message 37: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic nodded. "Let's just make sure we avoid that crazy black cat," she purred.

Lexie shivered. "I don't like that cat. Who is he anyway?" she asked Mystic.

message 39: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "I heard that he once was a forest cat and that he talks about Frostclan or something. But I could be wrong. It's all just rumors. All I know for sure is that he's been here ever since I can remember." Max said.

message 40: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"He's this huge, mangy black beast with blood covered claws and teeth!" Mystic explained. "It's rumoured that he eats kits!" she whispered but then cuffed Lexie playfully over the ear. "I'm just kidding! He's crazy, not a cannibal!"

"At his level, crazy isn't much better than cannibal," Lexie said grimly. But then she skipped forward. "We don't have to worry about him. We're stronger than him!"

message 42: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic nodded in agreement with Lexie.