Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) Cry Wolf discussion

Read On The Prowl first!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

new_user I just wanted to point out to potential readers of Cry Wolf that reading the short story in On the Prowl first will help them to better understand the full-length novel based on the same characters and events.

Ciao!

Lisa And reading Moon Called (before Cry Wolf) will also shed some light on related characters, setting and storylines that are mentioned in Cry Wolf.

new_user bump! :)

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn are the characters from the mercy thompson series, in cry wolf???

new_user Yep! Some of the characters make an appearance, but it doesn't go into those characters in depth except for Charles. It's a related series.

new_user Bump!

Katie I really hope there will be more to this series. I just love Patricia Briggs werewolf world!

Rachel is there eny why to get ahold of Mrs briggs and ask?

Rachel Jenn wrote: "are the characters from the mercy thompson series, in cry wolf???"

a few are like Charles

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Rachel wrote: "is there eny why to get ahold of Mrs briggs and ask?"

Check out Patricia Brigg's website:
http://www.patriciabriggs.com/

Patti Excellent series of books, well tied together. Both the Alpha and Omega as well as the Mercedes Thompson series. Just read both this month.

message 12: by Jenna (last edited Sep 10, 2012 06:50PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenna this was this months read for our book club and i loved it! my boyfriends mom sent me a huge box of books in the mail and this book was in it (it has all of them in one, the prequel and the other 3) Ive read the prequel and cry wolf. Id recommend it to others for sure..look forward to reading the other two as well :)