Evanescence Fan Club discussion

I know Amy Lee is Christan but my friend is judging her because of the style of music

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (Amber221) | 8 comments Mod
if your friend is judging Evanescence because of their style.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I see nothing wrong with her music....heck im Christian and I like Evanescence.

message 3: by Doubleid (new)

Doubleid There's really nothing wrong with her music. It's just a bit gothic. It's not anti-religious.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber (Amber221) | 8 comments Mod
Yeah i am a very strong and religious and bounded Christan and i love them because they are, talented,i can relate to their lyrics, and they are not demonic (Amy Lee even said she is Christan) so i dont know why people are hating on evanescence

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel strongly about religion but i'm not Christian and i ♥ Evanescence...

message 6: by christinE (new)

christinE (christine6454) | 3 comments I'm not very religious but I'm Christian and I LOVE Evanescence

message 7: by Cloud9queen (new)

Cloud9queen | 3 comments I'm not religious, but I love Evanescence; I don't think you have to be christian to like them, as back in 2003 Ben and Amy expressed that they DID NOT want to be seen as a christian band.

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 2 comments I'm not religious, and I LOVE Evanescence. My friend, Kenya, is Christian and she does, too.

message 9: by Joann (new)

Joann Lee (joann_lee) | 2 comments I'm certainly not a Christian and I love Evanescence.

message 10: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 8 comments just because amy lee makes mostly rock music doesnt mean she is a devil worshiper the band flyleaf is a rock band and they arent devil worshipers