Evanescence Fan Club discussion

I can relate to Evanescence's lyrics because...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (Amber221) | 8 comments Mod
Tell us how you relate to the lyrics of Evanescence's songs.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2 comments like bring me too life i feel like she's in a shell and she doesnt notice things but now she does and she wants to expierence more

message 3: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 7 comments The song Missing.
I have thought of running away. And I know one loves me. But I'm alone. But no one would really miss me.

message 4: by Doubleid (new)

Doubleid I would.

message 5: by Doubleid (new)

Doubleid Bring Me to Life: I can relate because it's talking about being numb and, in a way, undead. Like you're frozen inside your own body. You don't feel anything. No emotion. You just exist, you're not living. It also talks about loss and how you're trapped. I know the feeling.

My Immortal: I know what it's like to suffer a loss. It's like their spirit or ghost is still with you and it hurts you. But the songs also about heartbreak. How there are wounds that won't go away. Time cannot heal them. She's talking about when she was in love with him and they were together. Now everything is gone but scars.

message 6: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 7 comments Doubleid wrote: "I would."

Thanks... Tough times call for dark poetry and music.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well....in Whisper, i often think the same thing "I know i can stop the pain if i will it all away..."

And i can relate to Hello...

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber (Amber221) | 8 comments Mod
yeah in whisper "i know i can stop the pain if i will it all away" i just want to pretend its not there

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia I relate to Solitude because I really like this guy who keeps saying he's in love with one of my friends. It's depressing. And I don't know what he's thinking after the whole secret admirer note dilemma. Also, Bring me to Life and I relate because I want him to bring me back from being numb, and give me happiness instead.

message 10: by christinE (last edited Jul 11, 2012 06:32PM) (new)

christinE (christine6454) | 3 comments In Everybodys Fool:
I know what it's like to have to pretend

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 2 comments My Immortal-My father died and is my personal immortal. It talks about that person being goe, but still haunting you, which is very true.