O. W. L. S. : Occupations for Wizards and witches Looking for Something to do discussion

Members, activity, etc. > Moderators, introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Olivia (oerose) | 1252 comments Mod
So... yeah. I noticed that some groups seem like moderators are a mystical force not to be reckoned with. Well, not here! You can reckon with us all you want! This is like the anti-mystical force topic. So, yeah. Mods, introduce yourself!

message 2: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Name: Olivia
Characters in this group: Nyx and Pax Olympia, Danny Ocean, Hermes Castallan, and probably more that I can't think of...
Favorite Animal: OWL!
" Color: Purple
" Computer thingy: LOL
Other stuff: I have a brother named Adam, (yes, the one in this group) and 3 fish, 3 shrimp (has anyone heard of the ecosphere?), and 1 guinea pig. I am also the founder of this group, among others.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

Name: Rachel
Characters: Carley and Courtney Beckham, Danielle Foxx, Riley Weston, Jett Ryder, Fletcher Kingston, Bartimaeus
Favorite animal: Doggies! :D
Color: Blue
Computer thingy: Smilies! :D
Other stuff: I absolutely love the Harry Potter series (as you probably figured out) as well as numerous other books/ series. I really enjoy this Role Play Group, and I find all of you to be fun and brilliant.
Lastly, I enjoy imaginative writing. It takes my mind off other things and grants me access to another world... sometimes fantasy is better than reality.

Even more stuff about me: I play the violin (also guitar, but just started recently), and sometimes wish I had never picked up the dang instrument... but, oh well, that's life. My all-time favorite TV show is CHUCK (Rachel probably gets tired of hearing me talk about it) and speaking of whom.. Rachel is one of my besties in real life. :P My favorite movies are 'Sleepless in Seattle', 'The Proposal', 'August Rush' and 'Cinderella Story'
Erm,uhm... Dancing fascinates me, I also enjoy doing it myself... My favorite food is chicken crescent rolls. The place I'd like to go to the most is Paris. My second choice would be Hawaii... I am a Mormon (Religion). I play basketball, but am not the best. (that's fer sure) I want to be a Computer System Analyst when I grow up. Shocked I'm not planning on writing? Don't be. I suck at it. I love doing it but I just don't have the decency to make my mark in it. Umm.. what else.... I like music...a LOT. So, don't be surprised if you see posts in the 'Music' folder from me once or twice a week. I have the tendency to be shy around people I'm not well acquainted with... I like to party, sometimes. Other times I just don't have enough energy. I don't want to give away too much info, but I can say I have quite a few siblings. And I will say I am in the High-school age range.

message 4: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

Rachel (BusterBrownBay) | 622 comments Mod
((what's your definition of a moderator? *is having blonde moment*))

message 5: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((They must be under the "moderators" thingy on the homepage. And Logan counts too. (long story) ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'd like to know that story :D lol))

message 7: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((Basically, I was going to make him a mod because he is head of Slytherin, but I couldn't do it because his email address wasn't verified. There's more to the story, but I feel like going back to RP'ing.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

message 9: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

(( =) ))

message 10: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Madlenka | 243 comments Mod
(( how are you allowed to be a moderator?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((You have to have a high rank of sorts. (ex) Mine is Minister of Magic, Elizabeth's head of a house, and Rachel is the Deputy Headmistress... And Olivia (Headmistress) was the owner to begin with. :))

message 12: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

Ooh I should do this!

Name: Rachel
Characters: Tesseract, Erin, Cecelia, Professor Noon, Amaryllis, Flower....
Favorite animal: 6 way tie between dog, horse, lion, Thylacines, rat, and coyotes.
Favorite color: Green and black
Other: Elizabeth and I are cousins, known for our epic inside jokes >:). I know Bartimaeus in RL, and I'm an artist :). I have 4 dogs (Princess, Gretchen, Tyson, and Ginny) a majority of which are rescues. My best friend is 'Twin', and I play violin ^^. my favorite movies of all time are Lion King, Treasure Planet, Corpse Bride, Scott Pilgrim vs the world, Avatar, and Death at a funeral (the original). Oh and I love anime and manga ;).

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2011 03:41PM) (new)

((That's all you have to say about me?! :P
I'm disappointed. I thought we were like...besties! :D))

message 14: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

It was about me, not you~ haha yes, your one of my closest friends X3

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tehe.. I edited mine. As you probably noticed. And I got a little carried away.

message 16: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

Daaaaaang....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Really, it's not even that much. Looks can be deceiving.

message 18: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

Well, it looks really long on my iPod XD

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Like I said, looks can be deceiving. It took me like 10 seconds to read over it. :)

message 20: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Bartimaeus wrote: "Name: Rachel
Characters: Carley and Courtney Beckham, Danielle Foxx, Riley Weston, Jett Ryder, Fletcher Kingston, Bartimaeus
Favorite animal: Doggies! :D
Color: Blue
Computer thingy: Smilies! :D
..."

Hey I'm Mormon too! Are you boy/girl?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl. Haha.

message 22: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

lolz...

message 23: by Rachel, Deputy Headmistress (new)

it said her name was Rachel... >.>....hehehe

message 24: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

im such an imbecile... heheh... embarassing!

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) I'm Elizabeth!!!

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) Not sure if i mentioned that at an earlier date ^^ but yeah! and Rachel is my cousin but she NEVER comes on here anymore D: and i know "deleted member" RL lol. mmmm that's it i think! questions, questions?

message 27: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Haha "deleted member"... actually not haha she was freaking awesome! You all are. =)