Bumble Bee Bookclub discussion

What should we read next?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (last edited Jan 25, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

Olivia (oerose) Does anyone have any ideas of what to read next? Post here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard the book Deep and Dark and Dangerous is really good :)

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) OK. I'll look into that one...

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) OK. Looked into it, sounds good. Will add...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOMEEEE

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Cool. Hey, are you guys Rick Riordan fans? Cuz he has 2 new books out this year, and it would be fun to read em here!

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) I just got an idea. What if we had a theme for each month, and then we had a few (like 2-5) books from that theme for the monthly book? Here are some themes to choose from for April.

-Fantasy
-SciFi
-Made into a movie

Vote for which one in the polls area!
(Note that more themes can be voted between for different months. If you have an idea for a theme, feel free to post below.)

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2011 03:00PM) (new)

olivia u have amazing ideas i love this idea it sounds great!! :) <3

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "Cool. Hey, are you guys Rick Riordan fans? Cuz he has 2 new books out this year, and it would be fun to read em here!"

Sorry Olivia im not much of a rick riordan fan i really dont like his genre of books

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Farah wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Cool. Hey, are you guys Rick Riordan fans? Cuz he has 2 new books out this year, and it would be fun to read em here!"

Sorry Olivia im not much of a rick riordan fan i really dont..."

That's OK.

Farah wrote: "olivia u have amazing ideas i love this idea it sounds great!! :) <3"

Thanks.

message 11: by Garen (new)

Garen Wolff (garenswolff) | 1 comments Hey! I think the idea of this group is FAN-TASTIC! When I tour the country (and soon to be London,yay!!) with my book, I always encourage tweens (especially girls) to start book clubs!!So, right on guys! If you are looking for a different type of book, you can check out mine, The Girlz of Galstanberry. Its available as an e-book or paperback. For more info, just go to, www.GalstanberryGirlz.com. Make sure your volume is up :-)

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2011 01:12PM) (new)

Olivia wrote: "Does anyone have any ideas of what to read next? Post here!"

umm Olivia i hope this doesnt disturb u or anything but maybe after we read deep dark and dangerous i heard frindle by andrew clements is really good :) And Sorry i like to plan ahead!! I just ..... yeah u get the point

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) So do I. That sounds good. I'll see later, but 4 now I g2g bye.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

tee heee bye

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) WE REALLY NEED AN APRIL BOOK! At this point I think it should just be our May book... I'll find one, and if no one posts an idea in the next 24 hours we'll just use that one. =)

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Our May book is Savvy by Ingrid Law. No one voted on the poll but me, so that is the one I chose.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh
Sorry! Can I Vote?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!! Sounds Good.... I'll Keep That In Mind

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Cool!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 21: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Yeah!

message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Nice!

message 23: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (bobbid) | 2 comments i think "the geek girls guide to cheerleading" is a really good book. that should be the next book. just sayin. i forget who wrote it though...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

well could you tell me as soon as you can?