The Sword and Laser discussion

Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
This topic is about Good Omens
2011 Reads > GO: What horseman would you be?

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2720 comments You know, if you got to be one of the *other* ones not included in the bible.

I was thinking of Tax Audit or Sick On Vacation.

Boots (rubberboots) | 499 comments I would be Insomnia or Really Bad Hangover or maybe Parking Ticket; can I be all three?

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tom | 24 comments Loss of power.
Loss of connectivity.
Or
The Blue Screen of Death!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

404 Not Found.

Rick Pasley (hikr3) | 71 comments Indecision!!

Goldesam | 9 comments Obesity

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You know when you're trying to remember something and you can't? It's on the tip of your tongue and for the life of you, you just can't remember it? And it just... it just drives you mad?

That's the horseman I'd be.

That, or like, stubbed toe.

Either/or.

Remy | 24 comments I'd be Computer Virus. I'd enjoy walking past people and seeing their frustration as their iPad, iPhone, or Droid suddenly stop working. Otherwise I'd be Make You Constantly Sing The Barbie Song Over and Over. Both pure torture.

Sandi (sandikal) | 1212 comments Middle Age

Colin | 278 comments Nice ones.

I think i'd probably be the Horseman of Those leg/calf cramps that seize up your whole leg and make you fall down and/or contort in utter agony.

message 11: by David (new)

David | 3 comments I'd have to be the Horseman of Interrupted Firmware Upgrades. I know of nothing more evil.

message 12: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate O'Hanlon (kateohanlon) | 778 comments Being on hold with tech support.
Or
Having your hair dry with a weird kink in it.

message 13: by Brew (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brew | 44 comments Apathy

Patrick (halfadd3r) Pithy forum postings.

John (john) (dowdykitchenman) | 129 comments Unfriended on Facebook. Or maybe, Facebook Friend Request.

message 16: by Paul (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paul Davidson (paulbd) Brett Farve

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2720 comments Farmville, maybe? Haha!

Goldesam | 9 comments Snobby Liberals and/or Stubborn Republicans maybe.

Kevin Ashby | 115 comments Baldness

Joshua Hansford | 52 comments Colin wrote: "Nice ones.

I think i'd probably be the Horseman of Those leg/calf cramps that seize up your whole leg and make you fall down and/or contort in utter agony."

That is something I would fear.

Joshua Hansford | 52 comments Sexual frustration.

message 22: by Curt (new) - rated it 4 stars

Curt Eskridge | 90 comments The Horseman of I know it's here somewhere.

Boots (rubberboots) | 499 comments I think I'd like to change mine to Micheal Bolton.

message 24: by Juan (new)

Juan Vertiz | 3 comments late night inappropraite drunken text messaging

terpkristin | 4037 comments The Horseman of meetings called for 5 p.m. on Fridays...

message 26: by Jeff (last edited Jan 31, 2011 03:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jeff Hansen (midagegeek) | 10 comments The horseman of the guy who always passionately argues the opposing point of view no matter how senseless it is...

"Just because the sun has always risen in the east doesn't guarantee that it will today, and let me tell you over the next half hour why...."

Jeff

message 27: by Eric (last edited Jan 31, 2011 04:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eric Gardner | 113 comments The horseman of bad dreams.

Yeah baby it's the zombie apocalypse and due to your poor social skills no group will have you.

message 28: by Thomas (new) - added it

Thomas Masterson (zaphod717) | 38 comments the Horseman of lost pens and socks

message 29: by Will (new) - rated it 4 stars

Will (longklaw) | 261 comments Able to Remember Every Movie or TV Show That Any Actor Has Appeared In Before.

Ralffie | 26 comments The Horseman of SPAM.

terpkristin | 4037 comments Ok, pardon the link to ICHC here, but it felt appropriate. http://icanhascheezburger.com/2011/01...

message 32: by John (new) - rated it 3 stars

John | 43 comments I would be the Horseman of hidden dryer sheets in clothing that we never notice until halfway through the day or embarrassing stomach noises *gurgle*.

message 33: by Eric (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eric Morgan (morgchop) | 7 comments For me it would have to be the Horseman known as "little green plastic fake grass for easter that you find for the next 6 months" or "styrofoam packing peanuts".

message 34: by Don (new) - rated it 5 stars

Don (walsfeo) | 37 comments Short-term memory.

Scott (smrathburn) | 36 comments The horseman of dropped cell phone calls

message 36: by Paul (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paul Kelly (ptekelly) | 206 comments 97% downloaded

AndrewP (andrewca) | 2399 comments Over Budget

Michael Minutillo (wolfbyte) Entropy/Chaos or Random Acts of Indeterminate Nature. Perhaps Random Spanner in the Works.

Derailed Train of Thought (don't worry there's always another in 15 minutes).

The embarrassment of busting into a musical number when no-one else joins in at the supermarket.

message 39: by Paul (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paul Kelly (ptekelly) | 206 comments Horseman of the drunken twitter post

Andrew (frontline) | 129 comments Horseman of Bay Area AT&T 3G Coverage.

Andrew (frontline) | 129 comments Paul wrote: "Horseman of the drunken twitter post"

Ooh! I'm familiar with that one!

message 42: by Curt (last edited Mar 04, 2011 04:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Curt Eskridge | 90 comments I was just listening to Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett. He mentions a few groups of alternate Horsemen in there as well- The Four Horsemen of the Common Cold sniffles, chesty, windy and lack of tissues, and the Four Horsemen that fore-shadow a public holiday storms, gales, sleet and contraflow.

Havva The horseman of people who ask if they can cut in line because they are in a hurry and only have one item, and then call for their wife to join them with the full shopping cart.

Actually, I could just be the horseman of waiting in line at my local supermarket, something wacky always happens.