Unknown Anonymity discussion

Roleplay > Fantasy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((charrie first!))

message 2: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Isak walked softly through the snow.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Verity knocked softly on the door. "Enter," a soft male voice said. Verity slipped through and sat down on a chair beside the fire. "So..." said Verity. "What did you want me to do?"

((Hmmmmmmm..............Verity is often hired on as an assassin...))

message 4: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((Assassinating me I suppose?))
As he approached the palace, the light from it's windows poured onto the sparkling snow. He made sure to avoid them. He skirted around, sticking towards the shadows. When he approached a tower, he heard a sudden burst of laughter. He froze. He waited for it it to die down and walked lightly to a window that was left open. He crawled back inside.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((mwahahahahaha...yup.))

"Well," said Verity, "I'm on my way." She stood up, took a pack of vittles, and slipped out the door.

message 6: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((Vittles? Really?))
Isak stood alone in the darkness until his eyes adjusted. He seemed to be in a parlor, maybe the one down the hall from his rooms. He walked to the door and opened it. It opened smoothly, and he poked his head out to see where he was. He was right. Looking around, Isak dashed down the hall to his rooms. He snatched the door open and slipped inside.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh yeah XD))

Verity walked off in the direction of the castle.

((hey, what if Verity realizes she doesn't want to murder Isak when she meets him because she realizes the magnitude of what she was sent to do?))

message 8: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((I don't care. So are you going to crush on him or another character will?))
He stood there his back to the door until his heartbeat slowed. He then walked to his wardrobe to remove his cold, wet clothes to not arise suspicion.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know. I never said she was going to crush on him in the first place...))

Verity looked up at the windows and wondered which one was his.

message 10: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((well I mean you asked if he was open.))

Isak stepped out of his room, feeling refreshed. He began to walk to the Banquet Hall.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah I know))

With a shrug, Verity darted up to the castle walls, keeping to the shadows for coverage. She took a look at the wall and, finding it was very rocky, began to climb up to the first window she saw.

message 12: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((whatever I guess....))
A couple times did people stopped to ask why he wasn't at the banquet, but otherwise Isak was left to himself. He briefly passed a room with a cold draft coming in. He shook his head and made a mental note to tell the servants of their forgetfulness.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mmmmk))

Verity let out a breath as the prince passed. She'd barely made it in before he walked along and she hadn't had time to close it before he came. Verity shook her head and began to follow him quietly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Verity will just...sorta like him. Which is why she doesn't kill him.))

message 15: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((okay))
Isak stopped after a while, sure that he heard something. He stood there a few moments more, then turned a corner and began to walk down a twisting stairway.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Verity followed Isak like she was his shadow.

message 17: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Isak was approaching the doorway at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the foyer. As his hands clasped the doorknob, he heard a soft noise behind him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Verity had accidentally brushed against the wall as she tried to slip into the shadows behind a cabinet.

message 19: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Isak turned around sharply and stared up the dim stairway. When nothing moved, he frowned and opened the door. Light spilled into the stairway and voices drifted in from the Banquet Hall. Isak strolled swiftly towards the big doors, certain that by now his father would notice his absence.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Verity slapped her palm against her face and darted upstairs again. She took a chance and opened a room. It was a lady's room and Verity smiled. She walked to the wardrobe after closing the door and found a silvery blue dress. She eyed it with disgust before putting it on. Disguises. Got to love them, she thought to herself as she walked down and hid her clothes behind the cabinet from before. She entered the Banquet Hall, using the prince's distraction to slip into an empty chair.

message 21: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Isak glanced around at the many party guests as he made his way to his father's side. "Sorry for being so late. I was...preoccupied reading a, ah, a novel." Isak slipped into the crowd before the king could reply. He weaved his way, avoiding the servants and dancing, until he came to stand at a table where one young woman sat.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 67 comments ((this thing still living?))

message 23: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((Umm.. not exactly... Rozara and I did the rest on paper. I could reset it, or make another one.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 67 comments Elarinya closed her eyes, feeling the thrum of steady energy running through her. As she opened them, a shudder ran through her, and she clenched her fists. It's happening, she thought, tensing as she began to move forward, her momentum building as she neared earth. She braced herself as she slammed into a snowbank, sprawling painfully on the hard packed snow. She sucked in a breath, trying to ignore the pain in he ribs and the cold beginning to seep through her as the melted snow absorbed into her dress. The glow surrounding her began to fade as she stood, noticing for the first time the stabbing pain in her leg. Gritting her teeth, she worked her way out of the crater and set off through the snow, toward the lights in the distance.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 67 comments Ji Mei ^_^ wrote: "((Umm.. not exactly... Rozara and I did the rest on paper. I could reset it, or make another one.))"
((or we could just continue this one. I mean, you guys did make the characters.))

message 26: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((But Rozara is inactive, and I don't think she'll want to go back on or continue. ))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 67 comments ((ok. Then just reset it, I suppose.))

message 28: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ((How about I'll make a new one? I'll use Isak in the other new one, okay?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 67 comments ((okaydokey! Fine by me! I can create more characters and invite more people if you want.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 24, 2011 07:38AM) (new)

((Is it going to live again?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 67 comments ((we're making a new topic for this. Then it's going to start over.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh kk))