Fans of Tristi Pinkston discussion

What Good Books Have You Read Recently?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tristi (new)

Tristi | 40 comments Mod
Hey all,

I'm curious - what have you read recently that you've really enjoyed?

I just finished "No Stone Unturned" by Jeanette A. Fratto. She's a GoodReads author and I met her here. It's a clean literary mystery, and I really enjoyed it. My review will be posted soon.

I also read and liked "Lucky Change" by Susan Law Corpany. It's a comedy about a down-home woman who wins a huge amount of money in the lottery.

So, what are you reading and liking?

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (hjeppsen) | 6 comments * "Shiver"(The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)by Maggie Stiefvater
* "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett
* "Santa Maybe" by Aubrey Mace
* "The Golden Spiral" (Hourglass Door Trilogy, #2)by Lisa Mangum
* "Christmas Rose" by Robyn Buttars

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather | 3 comments I just read "Lucky Change" too--it was a fun book. It was a bit stressful thinking of how much her life completely changed after winning the lottery :)

message 4: by Tristi (new)

Tristi | 40 comments Mod
I really enjoyed "Santa Maybe" and "The Golden Spiral" as well, but haven't read the others.

I also just read "The Upside of Down" by Rebecca Talley. Have any of you read it yet?

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 3 comments I really need to read The Upside of Down. It's on my short list of to-reads!

Santa Maybe was very funny!

message 6: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle (rachellej) | 3 comments I just finished reading Matched by Ally Condie and absolutely loved it! That book is simply amazing, beautifully written (I think I drooled on a couple of the metaphors). I loved it so much, I already want to read it again!

message 7: by Laurie (new)

Laurie (laurielew) | 1 comments Tristi wrote: "Hey all,

I'm curious - what have you read recently that you've really enjoyed?

I just finished "No Stone Unturned" by Jeanette A. Fratto. She's a GoodReads author and I met her here. It's a..."