Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Diagon Alley > Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
It was owned and operated by Florean Fortescue, and was located at Diagon Alley.

message 2: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "I would like a Peanut butter and strawberry cone please" Aaron said

message 3: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "Peanut butter is the best" Aaron said as he glanced at her Chocolate and Carmel cone.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Hello", Irene came behind them, " I would like a chocolate ice cream with raspberry please," she smiled. This was the first time she ate ice cream in the Magic World.

message 5: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene walked toward them and joined in. " Thanks", she said to Lauren. " I haven't have any friends at Hogwarts", she said sadly. " Nice to meet you, though."

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "oh", Irene said. " Anyway, are you a pure blood or muggle born?", she asked. " Just curious." Irene was a pure blood, and she liked to study about Muggles.

message 7: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "I'm a pure-blood" Aaron said gratefully

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " That was really nice", said Irene. " Do you love your dad? Do you meet him a lot? Do you live with muggles...?", asked Irene as she ate the ice cream.

message 9: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "I don't live with muggles" Aaron replied "My dad is pretty cool, but I don't see him a lot because he has gone off studying wild magical creatures"

message 10: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " You guys are so lucky", Irene smiled. But then she said slowly in a low voice, " I haven't met my dad before and I'm even don't know him. My mom never mentioned him to me." She tried not to sob, but she felt better with her friends next to her.

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Thank you", she smiled. But she thought I don't know he is alive or not... . " Well, I think it was late and we have to go back at Hogwarts. Do you want to come back now or later?", she asked Lauren and Aaron.

message 12: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "Lets go to Hogwarts now" Aaron replied finishing the last of his ice cream cone and grabbing his books, newly bought broomstick, and the Daily Prophet

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene turned her head and walked toward Hogwarts after made sure that her friends were behind.

message 14: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
When everyone left, Talia sneaked into the parlor and cracked open the safe. Deciding she didn't actually want money, she took an ice-cream cone and left, through the ceiling where she came from.

((nom nom nom))

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( you stole the ice cream cone... you don't have money?))

message 16: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((No she just stole it because she wanted to XD ))

message 17: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Talia isn't horrible at all.... not compared to what I see at school everyday, anyways.))

message 18: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Hahaha. Gotta looove Junior High School...))

Blaire:
She walked into the little shop and waited for Aaron to arrive.

message 19: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron walked in and took a seat at Blaire's table "Hey" he greeted

message 20: by Flora (last edited Jan 27, 2011 07:18PM) (new)

Flora ((I'm here))

message 21: by Flora (new)

Flora Layla looked around expecting something unnatural to happen, but it looked like a normal ice cream parlour.

message 22: by Flora (new)

Flora "Okay," Layla said hesitantly still expecting people to start flying around or SOMETHING, but seeing as nothing seemed to be happening she decided her search was futile, "What are you going to get, do you know?" She asked.

message 23: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (last edited Jan 27, 2011 07:29PM) (new)

●Aaron● wrote: "Aaron walked in and took a seat at Blaire's table "Hey" he greeted"

Blaire:

"Hi..." She said smiling. "So... uh..." She really didn't know what to say.

message 24: by Flora (new)

Flora "That sounds nice," Layla said.

message 25: by Flora (last edited Jan 27, 2011 07:40PM) (new)

Flora Layla turned around too, and noticed the kids louie was talking to, how had she not seen them she wondered. she couldn't decide whether or not to say anything, and decided on not, she always managed to say the wrong thing.

message 26: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "Is this your first year at hogwarts?" Aaron asked Blaire "This is my second"

message 27: by Flora (new)

Flora "Okay." She said as she followed him over to the counter, it seemed as if that was what she was best at: aimlessly following.

message 28: by Flora (new)

Flora ((hey I've gotta go now...sorry!
BYE!!))

message 29: by Flora (new)

Flora ((Quick one more))
"I'll have the same thing, " she said and then regretted it, there goes the following again, she thought.

message 30: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
This time Talia decided to actually walk into a room. So she did.

"Ah look at the young couple! How's it going you two?" She winked

message 31: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

●Aaron● wrote: ""Is this your first year at hogwarts?" Aaron asked Blaire "This is my second""

"This is my second as well... I don't remember seeing you last year. Then again, last year I was pretty antisocial."

message 32: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Talia wrote: "This time Talia decided to actually walk into a room. So she did.

"Ah look at the young couple! How's it going you two?" She winked"

Blaire looked up at Talia. "Uh... good?"

message 33: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"That's great, Imma get going now..." She left

message 34: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "Cool." Aaron replied "so whats your favorite subject?" Aaron asked

message 35: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"Well I'm stuck between 3 of them... I mean they're all great, but I'm going to have to go with Sleeping, Going To Hogsmeade During Class When I'm Bored, and... what was the last? Oh, right. Meals." She said jokingly, but she was serious. She gave a little laugh, and asked, "What about you?"

message 36: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "My favorite is Transfiguration, I love being able to turn things into something else" Aaron replied with a smile

message 37: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"Yeah. It's cool." It was in the middle of winter, which means freezing cold temperatures. When someone opened the door to the ice cream shop, a big, icy breeze drifted over to where they were sitting. "Brrr. It's cold," She said, zipping up here jacket, shivering.

message 38: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "yeah, it sure is cold. Here take my jacket" Aaron said as he was handing his jacket to her

message 39: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura squished her face up against the ice cream shop's window in the ugliest manner possible so as to show her flaring nostrils and puffed-up cheeks.

message 40: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Jessica sat down in a chair and said to the waiter, "May I have some strawberry ice cream, please?" The waiter rushed to get some and soon Jessica was slurping away at her delicious ice cream.

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy magically felt like some ice cream, so she entered the parlor and went to order some mint chocolate chip. xD

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((DARN. Well, me too. =( AHH!))

Mandy took her cone and sat next to him. "Hey! Good to see ya too." She smiled.

message 43: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy was too surprised to laugh at him. "You sure?"

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy laughed now. "Plain is nice. I don't like over the top, myself. That is why I LOVE SWEATPANTS! And okay." She smiled gratefully.

message 45: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments ((lol wow u guys, have fun with that :D))

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((xD This is so great.))

Mandy grinned. "Brilliant."

message 47: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy spied Danny and smiled and motioned him over, completely oblivious to the fact that Jay and Danny had a rivalry. She was clueless and dumb like that sometimes.

message 48: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy giggled, against her will. She hated giggling. But compliments from Danny...."Hey ninjaboy." She grinned and looked at Jay. "Can he sit with us?" She was oblivious to the anger and tension vibes shooting off everywhere.

message 49: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Thanks." Mandy smiled. "Soo....how is my wonderful friends?" And maybe not friends...we'll see.

message 50: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy bit back a laugh at how cute Jay was when he was excited. "That's awesome!"

((Haha. YuP!))

« previous 1