Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Hogsmeade > The Shrieking Shack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
An infamous and the most frightening building in Britain. The villagers thought it was haunted, but they didn't know it was actually the werewolf Remus Lupin making the scary noises (it was actually where he went to transform).

message 2: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia walked in casually.

"What a marvelous place."

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Hello Talia", said Irene as she walking behind. " I've heard you are in Slytherin..."

message 4: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Yes I am," she smiled broadly "Are you in Slytherin as well?"

message 5: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Yes", said Irene. " Nice to meet you, I haven't seen much Slytherin students. And I must say, although you seem naughty but you're actually nice."

message 6: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Yeah..." Talia paused "it's sort of my cover...Yes there aren't many Slytherins, and even less Hufflepuffs. Must be the name."

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " How old are you, Talia", Irene continued.

message 8: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Blaire saw this old shack and decided to venture into it. It was pretty much the only site she hasn't seen yet... And she was destined to figure out what was inside. She boldly opened the little door to see Irene and Talia. She kind of backed away at first, not expecting company on her journey. "Whoa, there. Sorry if interrupted anything."

message 9: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Oh, hi Blaire, actually, you didn't interrupt anything", said Irene. " Ohm, why do you come here?"

message 10: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"YO BLAAAAIRE" Talia greeted her. "WASSUP"

"I'm fifteen," she turned to Irene "And you?"

message 11: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Talia wrote: ""YO BLAAAAIRE" Talia greeted her. "WASSUP"

"Hey, Talia."

Cite179 wrote: "" Oh, hi Blaire, actually, you didn't interrupt anything", said Irene. " Ohm, why do you come here?""

"I come here because it's prett much the only place I HAVEN'T been at Hogwarts, and I decided to come check it out... what about, you, Irene?"

message 12: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " I'm just wandering around," Irene replied. " I've heard about this place before, and I want to take a look."

message 13: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"Fun." Blaire replied bluntly.

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Talia wrote: ""YO BLAAAAIRE" Talia greeted her. "WASSUP"

"I'm fifteen," she turned to Irene "And you?""

"Well I'm only thirteen", Irene said to Talia. Then she looked at Blaire, " Ohm what do you mean 'fun'?"

message 15: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"I don't know... I'm twelve." She sighed. Se hated being the youngest. And always has.

message 16: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " But I'm in second year, too", Irene smiled. " You are in second year, right?"

message 17: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"Yeah, I am... How could you be in the same year as me if you're thirteen...?" And soon she thought of the solution, that her birthday was not during the summer, like hers, and suddenly felt stupid. "Oh, nevermind," she said and laughed at herself.

message 18: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Okay", Irene gazed at Blaire and wondered why Blaire had laughed. " Ohm, what's so funny?"

message 19: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"I can be stupid at times, but instead of sitting there feeling stupid, I laugh. It's good for the soul, you know," she joked.

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " That's good", Irene said. Irene could felt her Dark Mark on her left wrist was hurting and hot now. " Sorry", Irene mumbled. " I gotta go now."

message 21: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Aw ..." Talia waved "KAY BYE"

message 22: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia sat down and watched the house while eating candy from the candy store and thinking that it was a shame to call it the Shrieking Shach, since it never shrieked.

message 23: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel walked in and sat by Felica,"Hey."

message 24: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia waved. "Hey. Candy?"

message 25: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "Do you honestly want to share candy with me?" Gabriel said then grinned as he took some,"Thanks."

((arg gtg sleep lol bye!))

message 26: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia shrugged. "Not really, but I figured anything else would be impolite." She laughed. "And you know how polite I always am!"

(( Sleep... it's like 11 am here xD ))

message 27: by Diana (new)

Diana "Well well, look who's here.. You two out looking for your dream home?" Diana drawled smirking.

message 28: by Felicia (last edited Jul 28, 2011 02:26PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Oh, for crying out loud! Wherever I go... Felicia turned her attention to Diana. "We thought we might give it to you. It's so you."

message 29: by Diana (new)

Diana "How thoughtful of you," she drawled. "But no need. Keep it for yourself. It would probably be an upgrade from what you live in anyways."

message 30: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia looked at the shack. "I must say our house doesn't shriek. Would be cool, though."

message 31: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana smirked. "Sure it would. Maybe I would be rid of you if your family bought the place."

message 32: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia put on a pityful facial expression. "Oh, honey... You do know that's just wishful thinking, don't you?"

message 33: by Diana (new)

Diana "What getting rid of you or your family buying the place?" Diana looked at Felicia. "Yeah, your family probably doesn't have the money for it. Pity really. Think about it.. Wind coming in from every side, no where to hide from the cold. Would be quite lovely wouldn't it?"

message 34: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia shook her head. "No, I think you're mistaking me for you."

message 35: by Diana (new)

Diana "How? I've got quite a nice home. But then again.. You wouldn't know since you'll never set a foot there. But I'm quite sure The Shrieking Shack would be better than what you and your family live in now." Diana had a sickly sweet smile on her face.

message 36: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "And I'm pretty sure I'd rather actually live in the Shrieking Shack than ever setting foot in your home. I can just imagine the smell of dark magic everywhere."

message 37: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana laughed. "Well.. As I said. Your dream home."

message 38: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "I'd rather live in that house then having to hear your voice again..." Gabriel mummbled under his breath.

message 39: by Diana (new)

Diana "Oh aren't you just sweet?" Diana said and gazed at Gabriel. "So tell me.. How is it to have a girlfriend who's going out with another Gryffindor?" she asked and the turned to Felicia. "My my.. I really didn't know you were such a player, love."

message 40: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel burst out laughing,"What? Felica? No.... She's just a friend, one of the very few that stick with me even if I am odd." He grinned then added,"And I wonder who your boyfriend is.... Probably a toad or something."

message 41: by Felicia (last edited Jul 28, 2011 03:02PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia couldn't help laughing. She ignored Gabriel's last comment. "Oh yeah, I want it all. Why stick with one when you can have more?" She raised her eyebrows at Diana.

message 42: by Diana (new)

Diana Diana laughed. "A toad would be more lovely than a loony Gryffindor like you," she drawled bored and turned to Felicia. "Sarcasm, love? Didn't know you Gryffindorks knew about it. Use too much of it and one might actually think you're a Slytherin."

message 43: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia pointed at her cloak. "If they're colour-blind."

(( SO WHO ARE WE FIGHTING FOR? ))

message 44: by Diana (last edited Jul 28, 2011 03:22PM) (new)

Diana "Of course," she drawled. "But I should be going, got better people to meet. Just thought I would make your day and say 'hi', love."

((SLYTHERIN! :D))

message 45: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel rolled his eyes,"Please. Who would want to be a slytherin with people like you and Taylor?"

message 46: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( No, that so doesn't go with "Givin' it all for the red and gold". By the way, do you want your ticket from today? ))

Felicia leaned back against whatever was there. "Yes, you should go." She thought of the letter and looked at Diana with a neutral look. "I think I saw a muggleborn a few minutes ago. Maybe you should go kill him?"

message 47: by Diana (new)

Diana ((Sure! A reminder of how much I annoyed Tommy, who would pass that?! xD))

Diana looked at Gabriel and smiled that sickly sweet smile. "Who wouldn't be a Slytherin? After all.. They do mingle with some of the finest witches and wizards from the finest and most noble families," she drawled. Gabriel wasn't nearly as fun as Felicia. He just happened to be there. She then turned to Felicia. "A muggleborn you say? Kill? Hmm.. Would this have something to do with what happened at the first task? But no. Why should I do something like that?" she asked innocently.

message 48: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Or a reminder of how many times you watched the last Harry Potter in the cinema? ))

"The first task? Hm, maybe. Well..." She smiled sweetly. "It's not like you'd get away with it."

message 49: by Diana (new)

Diana ((Yeah.. I've got the tickets for the two other times somewhere.. Can't remember where though..))

Diana continued to look innocent. "I wouldn't know.. Haven't tried," she said.

message 50: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia laughed a little, really not convinced. "I'm glad."

« previous 1 3