Roleplay all day! discussion

Games > Ruined Dreams

Comments Showing 1-50 of 274 (274 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) This is a game where you give people what you want, but them you say something bad happens and their dream is ruined after coming true.

Example: I wish I had a puppy
Next person: You get a puppy but it catched rabies and you have to put it to sleep

I'll start

I wish I had some candy :)

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get candy but it is poisonous and you stay in the hospital for 2 years, on the brink of death.

I wish I had a blanket.

message 3: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a blanket, but when you sleep under it it eats you :P

I wish I had a kitten.

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get a kitten but it turns into a lion and mauls you.

I wish I had water.

message 5: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get water but it's sea water and it dehydrates you until you die.

I wish I had a burrito :D

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get a burrito but it is so spicy it burns your taste buds off.

I wish I wasn't sick-ish.

message 7: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You are sick anymore, but then you die right away instead of being sick and cureable.

I wish I had a sword :) (Thats going to go badly =/))

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Your sword is Ragnarok and he eats you.

I wish I had a sock

message 9: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a sock but you don't have the other so your other foot freezes off.

I wish I had superpowers

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get super powers but a scientist dissects you and drains them away.

I wish I had 3 wishes.

message 11: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get 3 wishes but your words are twisted and you get horrible wishes.

I wish I had wings

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You gets wings but they are a rip off and don't fly

I wish I had a violin

message 13: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a violin but its so off tune it breaks itself with the horrible noise.

I wish I could meet Taylor Lautner.

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You meet Taylor Lautner but he thinks ur weird and he sues u.

I wish I had a Teddy bear.

message 15: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a Teddy bear but it comes alive and eats your house and family, and you.

I wish I had a million dollars.

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get a million dollars but you get sued and become broke

I wish I wet to the movies

message 17: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Lol wet to the movies?))

You go to the movies but you're late and see only the last minute of it.

I wish I saw the movie Vampires Suck

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You went to the 3D screening and never came out.

I Wish i could swim.

message 19: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You can swim but you swim so far into the ocean a octopus eats you >:)

I wish I had a pool

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You get your pool but in the middle is a whirlpool that sucks you in.

I wish I had a bird

message 21: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a bird but it slowly nibbles on you until you are nothing.

I wish I owned a trampoline again :(

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments you get your trampoline back but it has super springs and you end up floating in space.

I wish i had a better keyboard.

message 23: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a better keyboard but you love and use it so much it breaks in a minute.

I wish I had a bigger house.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You get a bigger house but it's just the same house with a black hole inside.

I wish i could fly

message 25: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You fly off so far you almost fly into outerspace, but come back as a fiery ball and crash into a plane.

I wish I had wings like an angel.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You get your Angel wings but soon die to pay off the debt.

i wish i could go to the moon.

message 27: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You go there but you forgot it was in space and you suffacate.

I wish I was a wolf.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You soon learn your wolf instint but it kills everyone you love.

I wish I knew a wolf.

message 29: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You know a wolf but its me and I bite ur hand off. >:) lol

I wish I had a pet wolf

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You get a pet wolf but it runs away before coming back and attacking you while you sleep.

I wish I could meet a wolf.

message 31: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You meet a wolf, but it is hostile and chews your face.

I wish I wasn't sick :(

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You soon are cured but it spreaded and now everyone in the world is dead.

I wish i didnt have to go to school.

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((Haha I don't))

You don't go to school but you get all F's

I wish I could go to my concert at school tonight...

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You go to the concert but it ends up being too loud and you go deaf.

I wish i had a towel.

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get a towel but it's so wet and gives you hypothermia.

I wish my dad would stop arguing with me!

message 36: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) He stops arguing with you but stops talking to you altogether.

I wish my brother would move out so I could have his comfy bed :D

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments He moves out but you miss him so much it eat you from it inside out.

I wish my sister would grow up a little.

message 38: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Your sister grows up, and quickly outsmarts you, leaving you to die of embarrassment.

I wish hunters would stop slaughtering wolves.

message 39: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) They do but wolves slaughter them for revenge O.o

I wish that wolves were protected from hunters all the time and none of them died.

message 40: by Jerry (new)

Jerry None die, but they soon overpopulate the earth. Eventually they eat up all the prey and many species perish.

I wish wishes weren't so tricky.

message 41: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) They arent but they arent any fun afterwards and they go away forever until they're tricky again

I wish that I thought up more interesting wishes

message 42: by XxxHidanxxDannaxxX (last edited Jan 25, 2011 04:53PM) (new)

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments You think of more interesting wishes but soon the world is full of them and goes BOOM

I wish i had a new pair of shoes.

message 43: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Umm... ur wish is??

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments sorry

message 45: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get a new pair of shoes but you step in wet cement with them on ((Ouch DX))

I wish I had a new backpack

message 46: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get a new backpack but it has a ton of holes in it and falls apart.

I wish I was thinner

message 47: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) You get thinner but you're so thin that your lungs are squeezed and you cant breathe

I wish I had some more Fruity Snacks >:)

message 48: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You get fruity snacks but they run out and are now extinct

I wish I could go to Paris

message 49: by Jerry (new)

Jerry You go to Paris, but the Eiffel Tower crashes down on you.

I wish I could go to Israel.

message 50: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments You go to Israel but they force you to become Jewish.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6