Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Hogsmeade > Honeydukes

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
A sweet shop that has the entrance to a secret passageway into Hogwarts in its cellar.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura came inside from the cold. The warm air smelled heavenly, laced with all sorts of candies and chocolates and sweet-smelling things. She walked around for a while and finally settled on chocolate cauldrons. She went up and paid for them, then settled down in a cozy corner and began eating them.

message 3: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel opened the door for Lauren, and they both went inside.

message 4: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel loved the smell of this place then turned to Lauren,"Anything you want i'll buy."

message 5: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel shrugged,"I don't mind. So come on," He said smiling.

message 6: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "Don't know,"Gabriel shrugged,"You?"
((lol just to let you know, I don't know the name of the candies.))

message 7: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel laughed as he brought a bag and started filling it with Chocolate Cauldrons and Acid Pops, as well as other things.

message 8: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel shot his head up,"You sure?" He asked.

message 9: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel laughed,"Ok,"He said as he walked to the counter and payed for all the candy.

message 10: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel turned back to Lauren,"You look nice," He said then thought, Nice? Smooth Gabriel, Smooth "Anyway, go outside and sit down," He said opening the door for her.

message 11: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane, who'd been stalking Gabriel and Lauren from The Three Broomsticks, saw them sitting on a bench. He went over there.
"Hey!" he said with a nice smile. "Walkers, was it? It's nice to see you again. Mind if I sit down?" Without waiting for an answer, he sat down and turned to Lauren. "What's up? Can I just say that you look really good? Although you've probably heard that already from your... friend." He nodded towards Gabriel.

message 12: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel glared at Shane from a direction that Lauren couldn't see from. HE THEN TOOK A BIG GUN AND STARTED SHOOTING SHANE,PEW!PEW!PEW! GUTS AND BRAIN GOO WERE EVERYWHERE,"OH, AND BY THE WAY, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD PULL OF SKINNY JEANS!"
((haha lmao))

message 13: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( "Dude, chill, you can have the skinny jeans." Shane offers him a pair of jeans. ))

message 14: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((haha no Gabriel doesn't want those! XD probably got them from goodwill =P))

message 15: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( What the hell is goodwill? xD ))

message 16: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol i thrift store! XD you never heard of it? i think it's only in america, lmao it's a place where you can used clothes for cheap, and when someone says you shop there, it's kinda like an insult... but it actually has nice things because they're one of a kind))

message 17: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Well, if it's only in America, that explains why I don't know it. I'm so sick of people using clothes and brands to insult others. If you want to insult others, at least choose something that matters. I actually got my favourite skirt from a second hand shop ind Berlin for only 3 euros. That was nice :D ))

message 18: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol i know, heck man i don't care goodwill can have nice stuff for cheap as long as you wash them and maybe sew it to something new, a grandmpa sweater could be something really cute=P that's what my sister did))

message 19: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( plus who can afford only buying good brands? ))

message 20: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((true, I don't shop at hollister and all those other stuff at all, i mean I CAN buy them but for a plain t-shirt is 20$ and i'm like WTF?))

message 21: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Okay, I don't know Hollister either. I feel like an alien. xD
Anyway, is there any place we can roleplay? I'm bored - as always. ))

message 22: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol it's a brand, and sure, the lake?))

message 23: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Fair. I'm gonna write something. ))

message 24: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((cool XD))

message 25: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane started talking again just to make Lauren turn away from Gabriel. "And I'm not hitting on you or anything, I just think that girls should know if they look good, and you do." He smiled.

message 26: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Then look at Shane. He's the hottest one. :D ))

"No problem," Shane replied. "So what are you guys doing? Enjoying the spring?"

message 27: by Felicia (last edited Apr 14, 2011 09:00AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "It is," Shane said and nodded. "You can really feel that summer's coming soon. I bet Florean's ice cream parlour will be flooding with people in no time." (( ... Can you even say that? ))

message 28: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( No, more like in: Is the sentence correct? Like, gramatically ))

"I can fix that for you, if you want?" he said, hoping she would let him. "Just let me take a look at the chocolate. I'm not gonna eat it."

message 29: by Felicia (last edited Apr 14, 2011 09:26AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Dammit. ))

"Well, I'm seriously thinking about it," he said, then laughed. "No, of course not. It's yours. Anyway." He pulled out his wand and pointed it at the chocolate while clearly saying the words of a non-melting spell. "That should do it. My mum is some sort of baker, so she's taught me all kinds of stupid spells I never thought would come in handy."

message 30: by Felicia (last edited Apr 14, 2011 09:32AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane smiled. "No problem."

message 31: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Felicia wrote: "(( Well, if it's only in America, that explains why I don't know it. I'm so sick of people using clothes and brands to insult others. If you want to insult others, at least choose something that ma..."

((I LOVE SECONDHAND SHOPPING.))

message 32: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel laughed fakely though no one noticed he tehn said to Lauren,"If you want to go back to the Griffindor Commonroom We can."
((NO!!!!!!! LOOK AT GABE, HE'S SKATER HOT! AND FUNNY YET IDIOTIC BUT AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! SHANE CAN'T PULL OF SKINNY JEANS LIKE GABE CAN XD jk lmao))

message 33: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol why did i use so much caps XD))

message 34: by Felicia (last edited Apr 14, 2011 02:12PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Dammit. I should have made him a Gryffindor xD ))

"Yeah," Shane said and nodded. "If you want to stay inside the Gryffindor tower on this lovely day, do so. Although I think the weather is too good."

message 35: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments It started raining
Gabriel shrugged then said,"Whatever Lauren wants..."

message 36: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Well, what do you know," Shane said. "I think we might be agreeing on something."

message 37: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel smiled fakely.

message 38: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel shrugged,"Think so, wanna go swimming then?" He asked.

message 39: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel nodded then said,"Ok, let's go."((meet at the lake?))

message 40: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane went in to buy some candy. Good things he'd got at least two years to get her, because this could take some time.

message 41: by Hether (new)

Hether (InsaneCrazyFanGirl) Adolfa went in and stared looking around.

message 42: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena walked into the candy store to meet Adolfa. She soon found her looking at the licorice wands. "Hi Adolfa! What's up! You know, if you were a jerk, you'd say the ceiling, unless you were outside, then you'd say the sky, although, you're not a jerk, so you wouldn't say that, so why am i talking about this? I sure don't know, can you tell me?"

message 43: by Hether (new)

Hether (InsaneCrazyFanGirl) Adolfa smiled and said "Not much, Wolfy made a new friend." The cat mewed.

message 44: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments "YOUR CAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! Now i want him......"

message 45: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Lunatrix wrote: ""YOUR CAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! Now i want him......""

Said Helena

message 46: by Hether (new)

Hether (InsaneCrazyFanGirl) Adolfa smiled and said "Her, and she can be violent at times."