Angels and Devils rp discussion

Devils > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 81 comments Mod
RP in Hell

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix was sitting on a piece of obsidian, her hand rubbing over the rock as she watched the tormented souls in Hell.

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash sighed as she watched her father lecture a dead soul.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix jumped down from the rock, her golden wings fluttering.

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash cringed at her father's harsh tone.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix looked around.

message 7: by Rcathers (new)

Rcathers | 8 comments Jayy walked on the burning flames in Hell, trying to find the portal to Earth where he could walk among humans and make their life Hell.

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash got a mission. She was supposed to go the real world and find evil souls. She was allowed to pick 2 people to help her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix went to find Ash after hearing her father talking about some 'mission'. She felt angry at how he had chosen her 'sister' and not her for this mission; she was originally created to be a weapon!

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash spotted Pheonix. "Just the girl I'm looking for. Hey, do you want to go on this mission with me?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix's piercing gold eyes snapped to Ash and she glared at her for a moment. "Depends..."

message 12: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 81 comments Mod
((Paiz, get on human rp.))

message 13: by Jaidyn (last edited Feb 02, 2011 09:18AM) (new)

Jaidyn Ash rolled her eyes. "On what? Anyway...I could just ask the demon slayers..." Ash suggested, knowing her sister would get mad at her for choosing someone else.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((woop! alrighty))

Phoenix narrowed her eyes. "Just tell me what this 'mission' is."

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn "To collect evil souls...and to find our uncle, Satan." Ash said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm good with collecting souls, but he's not my uncle." Phoenix knew she felt bitter about this, and she really didn't care.

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn "Yes he is. He's our uncle." Ash narrowed her eyes.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know what I am, Ash." Phoenix said with a slight hiss. "I'm nothing more than just a weapon."

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why do you insist on saying that they're my family when they aren't." Phoenix stated, rhetorically.

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn "They are!" Flames erupted in Ash's eyes.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix stood there, unfazed. "Right." She said and headed towards the portal to the human world. "Well, I'm going to collect souls."

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash rolled her eyes. "Wait! We need one more person to start."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix sighed. "Really?" She asked, thinking it stupid.

message 25: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash nodded. "I know we are stron enough but dad said we needed one more person."

message 26: by Rcathers (new)

Rcathers | 8 comments Jayy walked to find the two girls infront of the portal. He glared and walked up. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Ash and Phoenix. What a horrible surprise." Jayy growled, annoyed. His eyes a flaming evil red. They could pierce into anyone's soul.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix turned to Jayy and snapped harshly, "What do you want?" She hated it when people thought she was really that full of herself. "You don't scare me, by the way." She took a step towards him, mystifying golden eyes staring into his red ones, red hair framing her face. "And don't talk about me like that." Inside, she felt hurt that people thought of her that way, but she hid it and hid it well away from everyone else.

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash patted her back. "He's just trying to annoy you." Ash brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

message 29: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn "Well, we haven't really decided who else is coming. Jayy could possibly come, daddy only wants three people and Pheonix apparently HAS to come..." Ash explained.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2011 05:35PM) (new)

"Don't sound so disappointed." Phoenix spat and then headed for the portal. "Come if you actually get people to go with you."

message 31: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash stuck her tongue out at her sister. "Wait!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix glanced back at Ash with a smirk.

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash rolled her eyes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just come on!" Phoenix called.

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash groaned. "We need one more person."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why? There isn't a point!" Phoenix groaned.

message 37: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash sighed. "It doesn't matter."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix grinned and continued on to the portal.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't beg." Phoenix rolled her eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix smirked. "Riiight." She chuckled and looked at the portal in front of her.

message 41: by Rcathers (new)

Rcathers | 8 comments "One person for what?" Jayy asked, a little interested, amusement sparkling in his eyes.

message 42: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 8 comments max walked up to find that jay,phoenix,and ash were fighting
"hay hay hay what is all this hubbbb about?"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 10 comments kenshi walked around

message 44: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 8 comments max could not take the crazy ness he walked over and pushed the three of them apart "stop this you are killing my ears!!!!!!" he yelled