Roleplay all day! discussion

Roleplay > Guardian Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 655 (655 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Rp your Guardian Angels here))

message 2: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Damien walked down the street, shivering in the cold wind. He felt like he was being followed once again, and sped up his walk to Walmart.

Mariah flew throught the skies in search for the human she was supposed to be protecting.

((Is she going to be protecting anyone soon? And is Damien being guarded by Jurnee?))

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star sighed as she painted an angel being worshipped on her wall.

message 4: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Mariah saw through a window another Guardian Angel painting a worshipped angel. She flew down, unseen, and knocked on the door, trying to hide her wings as much as possible.

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star dropped her paintbrush, startled. She opened the door. "What?!"

message 6: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Mariah jumped back from the door and spread her wings, ready to fly off because she had been scared. "I'm Mariah. You're a Guardian Angel, right?" she asked, tucking her wings back again.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, Jurnee is guarding Damien.))

Jurnee watched Damien slowly, her wings folding to her back.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 118 comments Zion sighed, he was outside leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette, a nasty habit and he knew it but it helped with the anger. Zion was wearing dark navy blue Jeans, a white shirt that hugs his skin, showing off his well built frame, and a black leather jacket

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star smiled. "Sorry. Yes. Come in." Star gestured for Mariah to come in.

message 10: by Dameon (last edited Jan 22, 2011 12:41PM) (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Mariah walked inside and gasped at the beautiful art. Most of it was of angels, and it was lovely! She spread her black wings and looked at a painting that looked just like her. "Is that me?" she asked, looking the painting over curiously.

Damien looked behind him and saw a girl that he thought he had seen before. He hurried over and asked "Have we met?"

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star shrugged. "I just paint what I see in my head."

message 12: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Wow. She looks just like me!" she looked at the other pictures. She had seen many of these Guardian Angels in the skies. "You're a Guardian Angel, right?"

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star nodded.

message 14: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Who do you guard? I havent found anyone I feel connected to" she explained. She looked and saw a painting of a Guardian Angel that looked like one of the Angels she met, Jurnee.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 118 comments ((does anyone want to guard Zion? And can humans see the angels?))

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments "Me neither.I'm just one of the artist angels for now, until I find someone." Star turned and finished painting a different angel.

message 17: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Yeah they can and I'm not guarding anyone so sure))

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((Shouldn't Zion choose who he wants to be his guardian?? Maybe he chooses one of us then sees the other thinking she is his angel but she's not. Then he gets all confused and they have to tell him that they are twins...just an idea))

message 19: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Sounds good. Zion's choice.))

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 118 comments ((Okay, yeah that works,sure))

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((So who is your angel???))

message 22: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 22, 2011 01:03PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 118 comments ((um, i really dont care, you guys can decide who will be his Angel, and im just saying Zion going to be a hand full ))

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((You have to pick))

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 118 comments ((Fine -_- i guess Mariah because she answered me first))

message 25: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((Awwww ok))

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 118 comments ((I dont think she is even on))

message 27: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((Oh...))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily- I HAS A CORM wrote: "Mariah walked inside and gasped at the beautiful art. Most of it was of angels, and it was lovely! She spread her black wings and looked at a painting that looked just like her. "Is that me?" she a..."

Jurnee smiled slightly. "Hey, Damien." She said in her usual, soft tone.

message 29: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Sorry!))

Damine stared at Jurnee and gasped. "Jurnee! You-your alive!"

Mariah felt a strong connection with someone nearby. She scanned the area outside and saw a boy smoking a cigarette. "I found the human i'm guarding"

message 30: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm alone...as usual." She hissed.

message 31: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((I looked out the window...))

"What? No you're not, i'm still here" said Mariah.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee reached out and hugged him, closing her eyes. "I wish I could say that..."

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments ((I know))

"I'm just saying you're about to leave, because you just found your human. Bye!" Star pushed Mariah out the door. She slammed the door shut.

message 34: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Wait! Star!" she yelled. "Let me back in! I want to stay in there!"

Damien froze in shock at the hug. He hugged her back and closed his eyes also. "What do you mean by that?"

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments Star ignored Mariah and went back to painting.

message 36: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Mariah climbed through one of the windows. She brushed off her dress and looked at Star. "I can find my way in." She laughed. "Have you ever noticed we look alike?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee had to hold back tears but they still swelled in her eyes. She pulled back and looked at Damien. "You're the only one who can see me right now..." She muttered and her wings shifted behind her.

message 38: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments "Don't care." Star said irritably. ((GTG))

message 39: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1165 comments "Don't care." Star said irritably. ((GTG))

message 40: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Damien looked at the wings. He gasped and looked at them. Wings...? "Wha...?" he said, stumbling backwords.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee stepped forward, steadying Damien. "I... I've been your guardian for my whole life, Damien..." She said quietly, watching him with her piercing blue eyes, "I'm sorry I wasn't careful enough to actually still be alive..." She closed her eyes and looked away.

message 42: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "So, when you were at school, were you even human?" he asked. He put a hand under her chin and turned her head to look at him. "How old were you when you died?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I was." Jurnee answered and looked at him for a moment. "You didn't know I died...?" She asked quietly, her voice almost cracking.

message 44: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "I heard that you died, but I was sick that day. I thought until now that you were dead. But... now... you have to be alive. You have to or else you wouldn't be here, right?" he asked, confused.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm your Guardian, Damien." Jurnee said, keeping herself close to him. "I'm an angel now..."

message 46: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) A tear escaped his eye and he looked up at her. "Does that... does that mean...your...dead?" he managed to say, trying not to make any noise.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee nodded and had to look away, having no words.

message 48: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) He pulled her closer, hugging her again. "No. You can't be" he whispered. "No"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee hugged him back. "I'm sorry."

message 50: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "How come I'm the only one who can see you? How can I see you?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14