Hermits United discussion

DW the show > Doctor #12

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) already?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) not bad looking though...

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) No, this is for who you want. I want him as the 12th

message 5: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 38 comments Mod
Um, okayz...

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I think he'd be good.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) oooooooooh, i just told all my friends he was going to be the next doctor! now i'll have to tell them he's not! *sob sob sob*
could you be a bit clearer next time?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) *Looks at feet* Swarrrwy

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) lol, is ok! XD

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Who's y'all's choices for 12?

message 11: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Chan I dont really want to think about it yet cause i just want to enjoy Matt cause and he will still be on for a season after this one so.. but if i get any ideas i will put them up tho

message 12: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE 12TH DOCTOR! ASK ME, AND I'LL EXPLAIN!!!

message 14: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments Technically he's the 16th doc, if you count all of the people (Rowan Atkinson, Richard E Grant, Hugh Grant, Jonathan Pryce and Joanna Lumley) who played the position in the 1999 comic relief special.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments hmmmmmmm valid point!!

message 16: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Ω Keznie the Oncoming Mormon Ω wrote: "MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE 12TH DOCTOR! ASK ME, AND I'LL EXPLAIN!!!"

We are asking!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Katrina wrote: "Technically he's the 16th doc, if you count all of the people (Rowan Atkinson, Richard E Grant, Hugh Grant, Jonathan Pryce and Joanna Lumley) who played the position in the 1999 comic relief special."

But that wasn't the TV show. Comic reliefs don't count and besides there can't be more than 13 Doctors.

message 18: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Jeannie wrote: "Ω Keznie the Oncoming Mormon Ω wrote: "MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE 12TH DOCTOR! ASK ME, AND I'LL EXPLAIN!!!"

We are asking!"

Okay. Remember when DT got shot by the Dalek after Earth got stolen? And he regenerated by putting the energy into his hand? That's still regeneration. So he was 10 and 11.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments yeah...he was!!!!!!!!!!!=D

message 20: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments ஜLissyஜ Died and Turned into a Roman wrote: "Katrina wrote: "Technically he's the 16th doc, if you count all of the people (Rowan Atkinson, Richard E Grant, Hugh Grant, Jonathan Pryce and Joanna Lumley) who played the position in the 1999 com..."

Yeah just puttin it out there.... Anyway isn't 13 regenerations so 14 doctors?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) No, I ment's 13 Doctors. It's Timelord law.

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments grrrrrrrrrrrr

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) lol, lucky there's none left to reinforce that now! i think they did that on purpose!

message 24: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments Ya lol. Did you see the SJA episode (I think it was Death of the doctor part 1) where the doctor told clyde that he had something like 503 lives :)

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) no, i haven't, but that's cool

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments hehehehehehe!!!!!=D
has major creepy chuckling/giggling fit for no apparent reason...

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments yeah it is real contradicting... he said 13 the 503!!!!!!

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) well 13 is just a rule..

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments hmmm and any rule can be broken!

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) lol yes! and besides who's gonna inforce it? the TimeLords are dead.

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments i know!!!!!!

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yep, those DW people are smart!

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments they are uber, uber geeks!!!!!!

message 34: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments yeah, i wonder if the glasses rtd wore were brainy specs?....

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments hmmmmmm