Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Locations Throughout Hogwarts > Room of Requirement

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
The Room of Requirement is a secret room within Hogwarts that only appears when a person is in great need of it. The room then transforms itself into whatever the witch or wizard needs it to be at that moment in time, although there are some limitations. For example, it cannot create food, as that is one of the five Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration. It is believed that the room is Unplottable, as it does not appear on the Marauder's Map, nor do its occupants, although this could simply be because James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew never found the room.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Roo...

message 2: by Laura (last edited Jan 27, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

Laura Laura stole out of the Room, snapping the door silently shut behind her. She had stowed the remaining butterbeer and her sketchbook in the Room, which had transformed itself into a tunnel that stretched up to the rafters in the Great Hall.

((Yup. There's a logical explanation for Laura being up there.))

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura stopped in front of the Room of Requirement, then hastily repeated, I need a tunnel to the ceiling of the Hall, I need a tunnel to the ceiling of the Hall, I need a tunnel to the ceiling of the Hall.... A stunted and somewhat rotting door appeared in the wall and she opened it. A slight draft brushed at her clothes and seemed to almost invite her inside.
Suddenly she heard footsteps and out of the corner of her eye saw a figure walking down the hallway.
Panicked that someone might find her, Laura dove into the corridor and the door slammed shut behind her all on its own. For a few seconds, she held her breath, but the sound of footsteps had ceased.

Laura silently began crawling along the tunnel. Halfway to the rafters, the rat began squirming. She let it out and it bounded off in front of her.

message 4: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia walked by the room of requirements whistling a simple tune. She stopped in front of the door, hoping for it to open. She needed something. The door did not appear after five whole minutes so she sat down, waiting.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura accidentally made one of the keys on her keyboard pop off and had to fix it but it still looked kinda loose oh no remembered that she had Potions next and quickly scampered off back to the beginning of the tunnel and pushed the door open, falling down into the below corridor, narrowly missing plowing into Talia. She did a double take, surprised to see anybody else who knew of the Room.
"Hi...?" she said.

message 6: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia does that all the time, and sometimes does it on purpose because popping keys on is strangely fun

Talia was playing with her ipod when Laura popped out of nowhere,she looked up in surprise.
"Woah," Talia looked at Laura. "You look quite...you look like you've been climbing in sewers to tell ya the truth."

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura and her friend did that in class once and put a couple keys on backwards. She wondered if anybody noticed and got confused.

"Oh...heh. Yeah," said Laura a little breathlessly. She got up and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "It's pretty fun. You should try it sometime."

message 8: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"I don't climb in sewers" Talia snickered. "But I suppose I might try it once, were you the one using the room?"

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura "Maybe," said Laura matter-of-factly. "And I'm pretty sure it wasn't sewers...although that Room could use a little cleaning."

message 10: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"I can see that," Talia got up and dusted herself off for good measure. "How do you know the Room?" she narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura froze. "Oh...I was just walking around and then, you know...Filch happened."

message 12: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Prof.Caitlin walked around in the seventh floor corridor. Then, her eyes widened when she saw two students are doing something at a room. " Hey, you two", she shouted.

message 13: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"yeah?" Talia put on her casual I'm-just-a-kid face. "we were just discussing our History of Magic homework."

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) "Hmmmm"prof.Caitlin gazed at Talia, like trying to find a mistake on her face, in her voice. " Then the other student, what is she doing here?"

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura "Plotting about killing the potions teacher," said Laura with a sick smile.

"Miss Talia needed someone to discuss the History of Magic homework with, otherwise people would think her crazy talking to herself, so I came to her aid and we were just discussing how...how...witches...witches," Laura stumbled over the words, "How...witches..firstinventedthesummoningcharm. And we were on our way to your class at this moment, actually."

She smiled as brightly as she could.

message 16: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Prof.Caitlin knew that both of them were lie. " You two have no business here, go down. The seventh corridor just had the divination class and the old potion class. If I met you two again, wander around the castle without permission, then I may take points from your house."
Prof whispered to Talia, and as low as she could hear, "Except you, I don't wanna take any points from our house. But do not go around here, it is no safe."

message 17: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Please, I need to stay here." Talia whispered back, making sure Prof. Caitlin could see her desperate look on her face. "It's...something crucial."

message 18: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Laura wrote: ""Plotting about killing the potions teacher," said Laura with a sick smile.

"Miss Talia needed someone to discuss the History of Magic homework with, otherwise people would think her crazy talking..."

"We thought of poisoning the potion teacher, HA get the irony?"

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura "Why, yes I do," said Laura grinning evilly.

message 20: by Minh (last edited Feb 08, 2011 03:17AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Prof.Caitlin said sarcastically, " LOL, You will end up in the trash before you can do that. I will tell your parents!

" Laura, can you go back to your dorm room? I and Talia need to discuss some private things....", prof.Caitlin said and looked coldly like usual. " Now!"

message 21: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"mwahaha not if I run away to...rainbow land"

message 22: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia nodded in agreement.

message 23: by Minh (last edited Feb 09, 2011 02:46AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " What is a-desperately-thing you need to do in here?", prof.Caitlin asked Talia.

message 24: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"The sword..." she whispered "Is gone"

message 25: by Laura (new)

Laura "OMG WHAT," yelled Laura, jumping out from behind her hiding spot.

message 26: by Minh (last edited Feb 10, 2011 03:25AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Laura, I will minus you 10 points for not go into the right place, again", prof.Caitlin said with a little furious. " Talia, we will go into my office and talking about the...", prof lowed her voice, "... sword."

message 27: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Laura wrote: ""OMG WHAT," yelled Laura, jumping out from behind her hiding spot."

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND- oh it's Laura... Yep I think the office will provide more privacy "

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura walked off in the vague direction of her dorm, twiddling her fingers and biting her lip to keep from laughing.

message 29: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"I SEE THAT SMIIIILE"

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura "I KNOW ABOUT THE SWOOOOOOORD"

message 31: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"OH YEAH?! I KNOW ABOUT YOUR AFFAIR WITH BARNEY THE PURPLE DINOSAUR!"

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura "NO YOU DON'T!!! I KNOW ABOUT YOUR AFFAIR WITH MOANING MYRTLE!!!! AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT ONE TIME WITH CEDRIC DIGGORY!!!! I KNOW!!!!"

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Stop talking nonsense

" Let's go", prof.Caitlin said hurriedly. She and Talia walked to her office.
(( I think we should roleplay at my office))

message 34: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Ok

message 35: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia, along with Mandy and Gabriel and Hanna, walked down the corridor. "I think this is the place," she said.

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy could hardly contain her excitement.

message 37: by Felicia (last edited Apr 22, 2011 11:36AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia just stood there. "I'm not really sure what to do now." She started walking back and forth, because she didn't like standing still too much. "I didn't hear how to open the room. I should have listened!"

message 38: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy bit her lip awkwardly..."Well, if this is the place, I think I know how to get in. My grandpa would tell me all sorts of stories when he went to Hogwarts. He said he made it in here twice, but I wasn't sure if I believed him."

message 39: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Then how? This might not even be the right place. I just overheard someone talk about it."

message 40: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "You kinda need to focus on what you want. And really need it. And keep it short and simple." Mandy closed her eyes. We need a place to hide without Death Eaters. We need a place to hide without Death Eaters. We need a place to hide without Death Eaters.

message 41: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Oh, my God..." Felicia pointed towards the opening. "I'm inclined to think that it worked."

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "DUDE." Mandy rushed forward and crawled through.

message 43: by Felicia (last edited Apr 22, 2011 12:11PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia crawled in. "Wauw," she said and looked around. "There’s everything we need in here." She sat down at a table, took her wand out and muttered: "Accio pen and paper." She caught it as it flew to her and wrote down "SUSPECTS". She wrote a couple of names down. "Okay, I have Diana Black, professor Lepi, who else?"

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Wait." Mandy brought out her wand and flicked it at the paper, successfully making a Disillusionment Charm on it. "There. Just in case. We don't want anyone reading it if they are the wrong person."

message 45: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Nice one," Felicia said a little impressed.

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Thank you." Mandy nodded at the paper. "Taylor Madison. Irene and her mother..."

message 47: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia wrote down Taylor Madison and Irene's mom whose name she didn't know. "Yeah, but... Irene? Are we sure? She seems so nice."

message 48: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy shrugged. "Put her at the bottom. It's good to check everyone out anyway. It may not be her choice. Who knows. And not everyone has the Dark Mark. Only inner circle people. It will harder to prove those ones."

message 49: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia put Irene Cassandra ((that's her last name, right? )) at the bottom with a question mark after the name. "All right. Diana Black, professor Lepi, Taylor Madison, Irene's mom and possibly Irene. Okay, how many of them are proven death eaters? Hanna and Gabriel saw Lepi's mark." She marked Lepi with a tick.

message 50: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((I think so...))

"I'd bet my money on Diana and her creepy snake."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7