Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 207 (207 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
The Great Hall in Hogwarts Castle is the main gathering area in the school located off the Entrance Hall. Students eat their meals, receive daily owl post, and have certain special events here.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Gre...

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene walked slowly toward the Great Hall then sat on her favorite chair. She took out her Charms book then yawned. " Oh, there are a lot of things to study there." She said at she picked up a cup of chocolate milk.

message 3: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron was having a great conversation with his new friend sitting by him while at the table eating breakfast. Aaron had bacon, eggs, and some pumpkin juice.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Hello, Aaron", Irene said as she saw him then turned back at Lauren. " Oh hello Lauren", she smiled. " Well, you have to sit at your house table, but if the teachers don't mind, you can sit here."

message 5: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Vince Bloodheart:
"Lauren you must sit at your house table, otherwise the sorting hat wouldn't have put in Gryffindor if you weren't going to stay with them"

((Vince will be the head of Gryffindor tower because he is the teacher for transfiguration, like Prof. McGonagall))

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Jessica walked in and sat down at Gryffindor table and started piling food onto her plates. She ate quickly and than left without a word.

message 7: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

●Aaron● wrote: "Vince Bloodheart:
"Lauren you must sit at your house table, otherwise the sorting hat wouldn't have put in Gryffindor if you weren't going to stay with them"

((Vince will be the head of Gryffindor..."

((Okay.))

message 8: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Lauren wrote: "●Aaron● wrote: "Vince Bloodheart:

((Vince will be the he..."

Danae:

Danae watched as Lauren switched tables and got up and moved to sit by her. She squished in between some other Gryffindor students. "Hi!" She said happily towards Lauren.

Blaire:

"Hey," she said to Irene. Then without waiting for a greeting back asked, "You a first year?"

message 9: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"Yep! Haha, isn't Hogwarts exciting?! I love it already!" She said looking over a few books.

message 10: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Well, I'm first year too", she said to Blaire. " I haven't seen you much, ohm and are you a pure blood too?", she asked Blaire.

message 11: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (last edited Jan 26, 2011 08:25AM) (new)

Cite179 wrote: "" Well, I'm first year too", she said to Blaire. " I haven't seen you much, ohm and are you a pure blood too?", she asked Blaire."

Blaire:
"I'm a second year. And yes, I am a pure-blood. But I'm really against all that muggle born hating thing." She touched some of her food with a fork and moved it around across her plate. "You probably haven't seen me much, 'cause when I don't feel like going to certain classes, I go down the the lake, or Hogsmeade or something."

message 12: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Lauren wrote: ""Yes it is! I am still learning all of the corridors and halls!!" Lauren smiled big and opened up her book How to Care for Magical Creatures"

Danae:
"I know, they're all so confusing! I hate it when you're trying to get to the Common Room, and then the stairs move and you have to find some other way to get there." She said, ending her thought with a sigh. "But I guess we'll get used to it someday."

message 13: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Lauren wrote: ""Yes I hate it when the stairs move all of the sudden!" Lauren replied. "Blaire aren't you a Slytherin? Or a Ravenclaw I can't remember.""

Danae:
"I know!"

Blaire:
She turned around to face Lauren from her table. "Yeah. Slytherin."

message 14: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((:D No problem!!!))

message 15: by Minh (last edited Feb 06, 2011 05:53PM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Well", Irene said. " I really don't hate muggles, but my mom does. She hates anything about Muggles. So I rarely contact them."

message 16: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"I understand. My parents are like that, as well. It's really too bad."

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura sat in the rafters above the great hall drinking butterbeer she had bribed from some random Slytherin who happened to have some on him at the moment. She looked around at the students assembled and decided she quite liked looking down at the world without actually being a part of it. Simply analyzing and studying and such.

She shifted her position slightly, slid a notebook out of her pocket, and began to sketch.

message 18: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((That's what I was wondering, haha.))

message 19: by Laura (last edited Jan 26, 2011 08:01PM) (new)

Laura ((I know things.
Edit: My character is extremely observant...so. She/I just notice/s things that sometimes other people don't.))

message 20: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Okay!))

message 21: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((interesting...I'm making up my character as I go...))

message 22: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Same.))

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Jessica walked in and sat down for lunch, eating some chicken with rice soup.

message 24: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy went to the Gryffindor table and sat down alone at a far edge. She began to eat her food.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel found a seat at the Slytherin Table in between Blaire and Talia.

message 26: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"Hey," Blaire said to Rachel.

message 27: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Hello," Talia greeted Rachel

message 28: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy spooned rice into her mouth.

message 29: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena ran in as fast as she could. She was STARVING. She couldn't wait until she could eat some rice. That's her favorite food.

message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy checked her watch, she had to get to Potions class. "Dangit! I'm late!" She lamented. She jumped up and ran out of the Great Hall.

message 31: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Brielle walked inside of the Great Hall with some people from History of Magic class. She sat down at the Ravenclaw table.

message 32: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna came in and sat at her table, injoying the day=)
Taylor sat at the slytherin table, clearly disgusted,"Ugg... The house elfs have become so lazy sense they've been 'paid', i mean how many calories are in this?"Taylor said as she put salad on her plate and drank pumpkin juice, her plate looked like a bite compared to the others.
____
Gabriel came in and ate while talking to his friends.

message 33: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy took a seat at a Ravenclaw table where most of her friends were, even though she was a Gryffindor.

message 34: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) ((Autumn...was too tired to roleplay. I guess I hsould put htis in parentheses...))

message 35: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( Okay))

message 36: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene took a seat at the Slytherin table. She was too tired to eat anything so she just stared blankly at her bowl of cereal.

message 37: by Felicia (last edited Mar 25, 2011 03:47AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Since everybody left history class, Felicia did too. She sat down next to Gabriel. "So I see you've gotten yourself a girlfriend."

message 38: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene smirked. She loved to tease couples.

message 39: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Brielle took a bite out of her pancakes.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy sat down at the Hufflepuff table, looking at the empty hall.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments She remembered about getting the book from the library. "Oh yeah... I'll go get that." she mutters, getting up. "Well, now I know to stay away from those two." Heads to the Library again.

message 42: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Autumn went to the Ravenclaw table and sat across from Mandy because she had no other friends.

((Silly Autumn.))

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy walks in, sets her owl down, sitting down herself. "Go to the Owlery, I'll meet you there tomorrow." Roxy instructed her owl. "Good night, Kara." she said as the bird flew off.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy reaches in her bag and grabs a piece of parchment along with her favorite quill, then gets out Quidditch Through the Ages and opens it, taking notes.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments She looks up noticing other people, wondering if she looked like a big nerd, taking notes during her spare time. She blushed and put everything away. ...So we just eat and sit here? Roxy wondered.

message 46: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Brielle entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table by Autumn and Mandy.

message 47: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Autumn bit her lip and gazed about at the room abuzz around her.

((Too many 'a' words... :P))

message 48: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) ((Lol yeaah.))
"Hey guys." Brielle greeted them.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments (( lol ))
Roxy remembered her mum had packed her a few chocolates in her bag, and she wondered if they were still there. She reached her hand back into her bag and felt around for them, and after a few minutes, she found them. "Maybe Brielle would like one of these." Roxy got up and walked up to Brielle. "Hi, do you want one of these?" she holds out her hand full of chocolates.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments (( Is everyone dead or something? XD ))

« previous 1 3 4 5