Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Ravenclaw > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
This is the Ravenclaw Common Room.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Rav...

Please refrain from using other houses Common Rooms.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura sat slouched in a chair in front of the fire. Her homework was sprawled out by her feet, almost in danger of touching the flames. The firelight danced across her checkered blanket she had wrapped around herself, and she began to drift off...

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Chelsea walked into the common room, and almost passed out. "I really need to figure out the hallway system around here." she said to herself.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura waved limply in Chelsea's direction. "Hi, Chelsea."

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "Hey, Laura. What's going on?" she asked as she walked over.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura simply sighed. "I wish I could go to Honeydukes. I could live in that place forever."

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura OMIGOSH-IT'S-A-STALKER, thought Laura. But all she said was, "Hello, fine gent. Today I'm doing nothing. You?"

message 8: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (little_book_worm) *relaxes in the corner ans watches the fire burn*

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura *eats cake*

Laura didn't quite know where she had gotten the cake, though...

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura quickly stuffed the cake in her mouth, puffing out her cheeks, and took up a ninja fighting stance.

message 11: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Brielle entered the Ravenclaw common room after answering a riddle at the door. She got inside and sat on one of the midnight blue chairs.

message 12: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments Justine walked nervously into the Ravenclaw common room. She was new here and didn't know anyone. She sat down on one of the chairs and opened one of her new textbooks. She fingered through it absently, glancing up at the other people in the room once and a while. Will I make friends here? she wondered to herself.

message 13: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments As she was reading her cat, Puddles came and leapt on her lap. She stroked behind his ears as he purred.

message 14: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments Lin unpacked her stuff onto her bed. She set her owl, Hoots, on the table beside her.

message 15: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((HI!!!!!! ^-^))

message 16: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments ((Hi Hanna *Deuces*!!))

message 17: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((Yup! =P))

message 18: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane walked in a sat in one of the couches. e was a little exhausted.

message 19: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Marcus walked in and glanced at all the people.

message 20: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments "Hi," Justine said to Lin who was a first year like her, so it didn't seem as scary to talk to her. "I'm Justine, and this is Puddles," she pointed to her cat who was batting at the blue rug.

message 21: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments "Oh, hi! I'm Linda. This is Hoots, my owl. Your cat is soo cute!" she exclaimed.

message 22: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane sat with his back to them and rolled his eyes. Girls.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments Shreya sat in the corner, her nose buried in a book. She wondered if there were any other first years in the room. Seeing two, she cautiously walked over to them.

message 24: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments "Oh your owl is so cute too!" she smiled, stroking her cat's head. "I bet your owl is really smart!" She didn't notice Shane roll his eyes. "So how much homework do you have? It doesn't really matter how much I have, because magic is so much more fun than muggle homework!"

message 25: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments "Hi, I'm Justine and this is Linda," she said to Shreya.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments "Hi," Shreya answered quietly. "So are you two first years as well?"

message 27: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments "Yeah," Justine smiled. "You guys are the only Ravenclaw first years I've met so far."

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments "I hope we'll meet more in the classes. I've only been to Transfiguration so far and it seemed pret-ty crazy," Shreya grimaced.

message 29: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments Justine nodded in agreement. "So do you have any pets? This is Puddles!" she pointed to her cat who was sleeping on a different chair in the Common Room.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments "He's adorable!" She stroked the cat. "I have a snowy owl named Heather. She's in the owlery right now."

message 31: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments "I wish I had an owl," Justine said. "I have to use the school owls whenever I want to send a letter. There's this one owl who bit me!" she grinned. "I always try to avoid using that one." Puddles suddenly got up and went up into the girls dormitory. "Well, I think I should start my homework." She opened up her textbooks and got some parchment and her quill and ink. "Do you guys have any homework?"

message 32: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments "I have some homework, not too much," said Linda.

message 33: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane sat back in the couch. Okay, this calls for a serious plan! he thought. How am I gonna do this?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments Shreya took out her supplies. "I did my herbology homework, I still have to do the Transfiguration."

message 35: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments "I just have my Defense against the Dark Arts homework left, but I'm gonna do that later," Linda said as she closed her textbook and took out another book to read.

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((I FOUND THE EMOTICON. I NEVER GOT THE JOKE BEFORE, AND NOW I DO. BAHAHAHA.))

message 37: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments ((What emoticon?))

message 38: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((Haha nice Mandy, looking like a phsco infront of the new members! :D jk jk lmao!))

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments Mandy wrote: "((I FOUND THE EMOTICON. I NEVER GOT THE JOKE BEFORE, AND NOW I DO. BAHAHAHA.))"

(YAAAAY! And are you Mandy from WWAC? If so, then HI!)

message 40: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. wrote: "Mandy wrote: "((I FOUND THE EMOTICON. I NEVER GOT THE JOKE BEFORE, AND NOW I DO. BAHAHAHA.))"

(YAAAAY! And are you Mandy from WWAC? If so, then HI!)"

((YEP! I BE HER. HI!))

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Hanna*Deuces!* wrote: "((Haha nice Mandy, looking like a phsco infront of the new members! :D jk jk lmao!))"

((Pfft. I wouldn't be Mandy if I wasn't a psycho. Like usual. =D))

message 42: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol XD))

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 48 comments Mandy [Me Myself and I?] wrote: "Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. wrote: "Mandy wrote: "((I FOUND THE EMOTICON. I NEVER GOT THE JOKE BEFORE, AND NOW I DO. BAHAHAHA.))"

(YAAAAY! And are you Mandy from WWAC? If so, the..."

(*attack hug*)

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. wrote: "Mandy [Me Myself and I?] wrote: "Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. wrote: "Mandy wrote: "((I FOUND THE EMOTICON. I NEVER GOT THE JOKE BEFORE, AND NOW I DO. BAHAHAHA.))"

(YAAAAY! And a..."

((=D))

message 45: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 47 comments Lin wrote: "((What emoticon?))"

(the emoticon in the shreyster's name)

message 46: by Linda (new)

Linda | 8 comments ((Oh, ok)

message 47: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy | 21 comments "Hey guys," said Cassandra walking in.

message 48: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane looked up and nodded, eyeing her as he usually did when meeting a new girl. But today he had other plans, so he turned his attention to the paper again.

message 49: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy | 21 comments Cassandra sat down at an empty table and began to read a paperback novel.

message 50: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Shane tapped his finger on the table and frowned. Inattentively, he looked at Cassandra.

« previous 1 3