Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Classes > Core: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
We will be looking for a teacher for this class. If you would like to, please PM (personal message) me. Thanks :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2011 07:18PM) (new)

Professor Revidus sat, anticipating the events the day would bring, as he waited for his students to enter the classroom.

message 3: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia walked into the class with high expectations.
"Hello," she greeted Revidus "What are we going to work on today?"

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Luckily that I'm not late", Irene said as she walked towards the class. She sat behind Talia and looked at professor Revidus. " Hello, Professor Revidus", she smiled. " What are we going to learn today", she put out her magic wand.

message 5: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia had to smile at Danny's entrance, which was something she would do. She turned around and greeted Irene.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello class!" Revidus said, smiling brightly. "Before we begin today's activity I would like to hear your preferences on certain...matters. So, would you guys rather go through all the basics first or dive right into the interesting stuff?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2011 07:27PM) (new)

"That's what I thought. Now, today we're going to be practicing the Knockback Jinx. Firstly, can anyone tell me what they think that is?" Revidus asked.

message 8: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Where you...knock someone back"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Correct! Now, with that being said, students please get into groups of two so we may begin today's activity."

message 10: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron ran in.. "sorry I'm late!" Aaron said. Aaron took a seat and whispered to Kayla "What happened so far?"

message 11: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "oh ok.. I didn't miss much, thanks" Aaron whispered back

message 12: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Ohm, Talia", Irene whispered. " Can you and I be a group?"

message 13: by ●Aaron● (last edited Jan 28, 2011 07:46PM) (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments "Sure" Aaron replied

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry guys! dinner. :())

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( ohm, honestly, I have just finish breakfast, it's only 10a.m here... time was sooooo different))

message 16: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Blaire burst through the doors with a grand entrance. "Why hello, there," she said dramatically, and she took a seat right in front. She saw people getting in groups, and she turned to Aaron, to see him already partnered with some other girl. She sighed, and she became totally serious. Her good mood was washed away, thanks to Kayla. She looked around the room... "Hey, Danny," she said. "Be my partner?"

Danae, already in class, shook her head and rolled her eyes at Blaire. She didn't like her much. She looked around the room for someone to partner with...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, late people. Next time, just try to be on time. You're excused just this once... it is the first day after all."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel was worried she would end up being the loner without a partner.

message 19: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Danae found Rachel without a partner as well. "Hey!" She called. "I'm Danae... I see you don't have a partner. I don't either. Do you mind?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not at all!" Rachel replied brightly.

message 21: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Cite179 wrote: "" Ohm, Talia", Irene whispered. " Can you and I be a group?""

"SURE" She loudly exclaimed, in the typical Talia fashion.

message 22: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Revidus wrote: ""Not at all!" Rachel replied brightly."

"Great!" she replied.

~ ♪She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named [Yue]~ wrote: "• dαnαε • wrote: "Blaire burst through the doors with a grand entrance. "Why hello, there," she said dramatically, and she took a seat right in front. She saw people getting in groups, and she turn..."

Blaire rolled her eyes at his disgusted look. "Please, I'm not THAT bad... So.... what are we doing?"

message 23: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Lol!!!! :D))

"Meh. That could be partly true."

message 24: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene looked at Talia and smiled. " Well alright. Ohm, what are we going to do now....?". She looked at professor Revidus and wondered.

message 25: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"No idea," she took out a few snacks while she waited...mainly a pack of marshmallows, chips, those beans that come in every flavor, and chocolate frogs.

message 26: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Can we eat in the class?", Irene asked.

message 27: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Probably not," She stuffed five marshmallows in her mouth. "Datsh why im eashing."

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " You could swallow all the marshmallows quickly then we can talk, 'cause maybe I don't understand what you are talking about", Irene chuckled. " Anyway, why do you like to break rule?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry guys. I've been busy today))
Professor Revidus proceeded to say "Now, today we're going to be practicing the knockback jinx. So, each group of two will need to face each other at a distance of at least 6 feet. Surely you guys won't mind practicing the spell on each other? After all, it makes things a tad more interesting."

message 30: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Professor", Irene said worriedly. " Do this spell harm our partner?"

message 31: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Oh yay!" Talia placed all of her food away.

message 32: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 22 comments *Gets wand out and starts to find a partner to practice with.*

message 33: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Blaire stepped away about 6 feet from Danny. It was a small thrill to think about being able to use a jinx on someone.

Danae, with a slightly worried look, stepped back from Rachel. Hopefully this wouldn't hurt....

message 34: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura jumped on top of her desk and fell dramatically at a heap near Talia's feet. She then sprung up and whispered, "HEY TALIA DO YOU WANT TO BE MY PARTNER?"

message 35: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"well since Irene isn't here," Talia reasoned "SURE"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, if the spell is performed correctly it shouldn't hurt them, Irene." Revidus reassured her.

message 37: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia tried to remember the incantation, "Flipedio? no. Flepido? no. Flipendo!" She wasn't really aiming at anything but the spell hit Laura anyway. "OOPS"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

• dαnαε • wrote:
Danae, with a slightly worried look, stepped back from Rachel. Hopefully t..."

Rachel followed suit.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"The spell is the knockback jinx. The incantation you will be using is 'Flipendo.' Now, are all the partnerships positioned with their wands at the ready? If so, we may begin." Revidus replied.

message 40: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((it's as if an imaginary person pushed you...so it should almost throw you to the ground))

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura flew across the room and in mid-air, yelled, "Flipendo!" Her aim was off and all she hit was a bean bag, which scurried out from under her so she hit the floor hard. She got up and quickly brushed herself off, then cleared her throat, pointed her wand at Talia, and with a clipped, controlled British accent said, "Flipendo."

message 42: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron stood back and got his wand out

message 43: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( Oh, I miss the practice again))

Irene returned to the class and suddenly tumbled on the floor. She stood up and looked at Kayla, " Hey, careful, and pointed your wand at your partner!".

message 44: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Well, that's okay", Irene smiled back. " Fortunately, your spell didn't too strong, or now I am in the hospital wing..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright folks. From what I've seen so far, I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. And if you require any assistance please let me know." Revidus informed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel held her wand at the ready in fighting stance. She proceeded to yell out the necessary incantation, "Flipendo!" Danae was instantly forced into the air and then knocked to the ground moments later.

message 47: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia felt as if all the air was kicked out of her lungs as she flew across the room.
"Curse you," she muttered.

message 48: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura was cursed. Forever and ever. TALIAWHATDIDYOUDO.

Laura hurried over to Talia. "I hope you're not hurt too bad?" She held out a hand to help Talia off the floor.

message 49: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"I'M HURT" Talia began "ON THE INSIDE *dramatic sniff*"

"Nah I'm fine" she got up and extended her wand "FLIPENDO!"

message 50: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 22 comments Who wants to be my partner?!

« previous 1 3 4 5