Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2011 > Brianna's 50 of 2011 [at least :) ]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments So I am starting this on Jan 21, 2011 and will plan on reading at least 60 over the next year. I work full-time and go to school full-time so I don't have too much time to actually sit and read. Wish me luck! And best of luck to everyone else!

message 2: by Brianna (last edited Feb 17, 2011 02:55PM) (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 1. Divine by Mistake (Partholon, #1) by P.C. Cast Divine by Mistake by P.C. Cast

message 3: by Brianna (last edited Feb 17, 2011 02:56PM) (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 3. Divine by Choice (Partholon, #2) by P.C. Cast Divine by Choice by P.C. Cast

4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

message 6: by Brianna (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:17PM) (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 7. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

message 9: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bcaldwell9) | 46 comments 10. Divine By Blood (Partholon, #3) by P.C. Cast