Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) Angel discussion

Team Fang

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma I have a feeling this could turn into a huge fan war quite soon... forget Team Edward and Jacob...Team Fang! Or I guess Dylan... Personally, I love Fang, Dylans a little weird, kind of robot-y. But, Max, she's really starting to get annoying. My hopes for the new book:
1. Fang finds his "perfect half"
2. Angel dies (way too evil.)
3. Fang and Max meet again! (I cannot wait 20 years!)
4. Iggy gets his turn in the spotlight. He's just too awesome to not get his own book.

Katniss Fang is clearly the right choice. There's just no argument the other way.

Esther Here we go... Dylan gotta go. Fang get your head on straight, don't got with a Max wanna be, go with the real Max, no matter hoe stubborn she is!

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... Yeah. The book Angel just depressed me. I've been a Team Fang member, but the last book is kinda making me sad about the entire series in general.

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina Esther wrote: "Here we go... Dylan gotta go. Fang get your head on straight, don't got with a Max wanna be, go with the real Max, no matter hoe stubborn she is!"

But I love Dylan!

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular Dylan's cool, so I like them both. Coming from a neutral side on that option, I still say 'Team Fang'. He's always been there and he's ticking me off!

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** Dylan is awful.
TEAM FANG FOREVER!

Dylan=Has artificially designed awesome hair.
Fang=Has awesome, NATURAL hair.

Choices, choices? FANG!

message 9: by Sid (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sid Y Team Fang!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want Dylan and max together but i do hope he finds someone. Its not his fault and i believe if he wasn't controlled he'd be an awesome guy..for someone other then Max :) And i hope Iggy (my fav guy other then Fang) and Ella stay together and get a bigger part.

message 10: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan I wouldn't say that Angel dies, I mean she was A LOT better in this book than in the last 2. But I think Dylan should die.

Team Fang all the way. I'm glad that Ella and Iggy broke apart, that would have sucked. The series is becoming a love octagon around here!!!!!! Ella and Iggy, Max and Dylan, Fang and Maya, and you get the idea. Did anybody else but me and 2 other people agree that this book sucked beyond anything?? I swear if the next book doesn't turn out with a good ending (Max and Fang, Dylan and Maya, everything back together), I am going to burn the book and send the ashes to James Patterson.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** But Ella and Iggy are so cute together!!

message 12: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan No, they are not. Iggy doesn't need a girl. He's got Gazzy.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** Are you saying Iggy is gay? With GAZZY?!?!?!?

message 14: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan NOT LIKE THAT EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saying he doesn't need a girl in his life. He has his best friend Gazzy, who will keep him company!! Not the other way around!!! Eeww, you have a sick mind.

message 15: by Sid (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sid Y lol u can't really expect a fourteen year old guy to stay away from girls, if that were to happen, the book wouldnt have been believable :) He's Fang's age and yes he and gazzy make an awsome team but teen guys have instincts (spelled wrong i think ;)

message 16: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan I know, but still. Iggy doesn't seem the kind of guy to fall for a girl. Now for explosives, that would be different. But seriously, too much love business in Angel. Seriously, go find the review from Kae (with the picture of a bird-kid), and read it. I agree with Kae full on.

message 17: by Sid (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sid Y Actually I do agree with you about the love part (even though the book is still awesome) their is less action and sci-fi then their was in the first book. Again book was meant for teenagers so can't really say I blame James. I've become so attached to the series that I can't seem to find a flaw in the book :p ps. Iggy can't really control falling for a girl, no?

message 18: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan I don't mean to be mean, but I can't see how people actually liked Angel (the book). I hated it!!!!

Esther Mhm i did to, lets hope the last one ends superbly!

message 20: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Esther wrote: "Mhm i did to, lets hope the last one ends superbly!"

Wait, what do you mean?

Montana I <3 Fang! Fanged creatures rule! Team Fang all the way! Dylan is a butt!

PS: Katie says: oh my gosh i haveth no idea what i am typing on, but ita fun to be on the internet :D
pp.s i love hippopotomusessssssssssss

Kenzy I've loved Fang since the beginning, and I'll love him til the end. FAX was awesome, but I kinda think it's time for them to go their separate ways and be their own person again. Maybe not forever, but for a while, at least. I think Dylan and Maya deserve the chance to be loved for who they are as individuals, not who they were cloned from. I'm starting to think that Maya and Fang are destined to be together, as well as Max and Dylan. I'd hate for Angel to die but she needs to stop trying to take over Max's job.

♥Glitter in the Air♥   I have ALWAYS loved Fang, he is just..amazingggg. Lately though? I honestly think someone needs to smack him..hard. He loves Max, and is trying to fill the void with Maya just because he thinks it won't be as hard? Uhh okay. Dylan was annoying in the last book but I have to admit I sorta maybe kinda like him. =) He is being mature and helping everyone he can in a way he is a better Fang ( Not saying I like him better.) He is strong and sweet, smart and loves Max without all of Fangs problems ( keeping things hidden, not showing emotion..not talking etc). At this point I just don't know who should be with who, though on a side note I actually liked Angel in this book and not sure if she should die. Iggy is the coolest and if the next book isn't written about him Patterson is gonna get some serious hate mail. I think he deserves to fall in love but well miss the old days when it was him and Gazzy :(

♥Glitter in the Air♥   Oh and I just have to add that is this books ends like the Hunger Games ( Which I cried the whole way through...literally) Then my hope for happy books is lost. I know that would be like all the old Fairy tales, but you know what? I enjoyed all of them, Some pain, suffering, hard choices, happy times, depressing times but in the end everything worked out. Not real to life but I am pretty sure the books does say Fantasy.

message 25: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Kenzy wrote: "I've loved Fang since the beginning, and I'll love him til the end. FAX was awesome, but I kinda think it's time for them to go their separate ways and be their own person again. Maybe not forever,..."

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Me and a bunch of other people (who are chatting on the review for Angel done by Kae) agree that it would be good if Maya and Dylan got together, and Max and Fang got BACK together.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist I hate Dylan.he can go die.

Or, better yet, I will write a fanfic of me killing him! YES!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Wow, Everly Carstairs, the forgotten Shadowhunter. I wouldn't say he NEEDS to die, I wouldn't be sad IF he died, I'm just saying he should get with Maya. She's basically like Max. In looks at least.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist I know, but I am not in the mood to be told "Oh, Dylan isn't that bad! Dylan is ok! He and Max are kind of cute together!" But seriously, I have this whole scenario in my head where they're all fighting (Max and Dylan have gotten a little closer by now), and Dylan gets killed, causing Max to flip out and start sobbing and then Fang has to save her from being killed and she's like yelling at Dylan not to die and then he pulls her away from him because the baddies have started dropping bombs and they need to take cover and there's just a whole scene and they kiss and everyone lives HAPPILY EVER AFTER, except for Dylan, cuz he's dead.

message 29: by Sid (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sid Y OMG Becky I totally agree with you. Guys, you know how Dylan is made to be Max's perfect other half? Well isn't Maya an exact clone of Max? She has the same strengths and weaknesses as Max. So if she and Dylen atleast had a chance to get together it could happen. If Dylan is Max' perfect other half then technically, he is also Maya's perfect other half. Maya+Dylen and Fang+Max I like it :) I also think it isnt fair to Maya because in my opinion I feel like Fang is with Maya as an excuse for Max. So Dylen would be good for her.

message 30: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Everley: *vomits* Dylan is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't think he should die!!! He should end up with Maya!!!!!!!!

Sid: EXACTLY THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist Becky wrote: "Everley: *vomits* Dylan is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't think he should die!!! He should end up with Maya!!!!!!!!

Sid: EXACTLY THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

VOMITS? Seriously? I feel extremely offended! That was incredibly rude!

message 32: by Bez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bez Dylan should definitly end up with Maya! And Fang is absolutely the right choice for Max1

Kenzy Dylan is Max's "Other-Half". There's nothing he or Max or anyone else can do about it. Stop saying he's not right for Max, clearly he is. I'd rather Max and Fang be together but we can't control that!

message 34: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Apr 16, 2011 09:34PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist Kenzy wrote: "Dylan is Max's "Other-Half". There's nothing he or Max or anyone else can do about it. Stop saying he's not right for Max, clearly he is. I'd rather Max and Fang be together but we can't control that!"

Even though Max is clearly falling for him (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr), there's something missing between them that was there with Max and Fang. Personally, I think Max and Fang are each others "other half," and Dylan is just an annoying leetle BUG who I vill DESTROY! Like de snickuhs bahs.

Teehee.

And plus, it says nothing about what happens to Max's brain when she makes out with Dylan. And it says, quite specifically, that when she makes out with Fang, her brain goes from O to .

And P.S. Max's voice tells her that Fang is her soulmate on page 127 of Max. SO TAKE THAT DYLAN!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassidy Deshazo Emma wrote: "I have a feeling this could turn into a huge fan war quite soon... forget Team Edward and Jacob...Team Fang! Or I guess Dylan... Personally, I love Fang, Dylans a little weird, kind of robot-y. But..."

So true!

Cassidy Deshazo Even though Max and Dylan are each others "other halves" Fang and Max are soul mates and they belong together!

message 37: by Kaylynn (new) - added it

Kaylynn Eiler Fang sounds so HOT!! I would totally date him!

Shivani Kaylynn wrote: "Fang sounds so HOT!! I would totally date him!"

Haha! Me too!

message 39: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby Dylan has got to go!! I mean, Dylan is meant to be Max's "perfect other half." But that's what the scientists and stuff say. Since when has anyone believed the scientists? Get a brain Max cause Fang is the guy for you!

Sad thing is, I hated Dylan in FANG and after I read ANGEL I found that I barely hated him anymore!! But that doesn't mean that I like Dylan with Max!!

I wish Fang was real...

Yeah, but I'm team Fang ALL the way!!!

Taylor ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** wrote: "Dylan is awful.
TEAM FANG FOREVER!

Dylan=Has artificially designed awesome hair.
Fang=Has awesome, NATURAL hair.

Choices, choices? FANG!"

Hahaha! That is probably the best thing I've read all day! Dylan and Angel need to be tied together and thrown into a volcano...then I will jump for joy, steal Fang, and fly with him into the sunset...

Just kidding...I don't have wings so that wouldn't work. But anyways, Max + Fang = FOREVER! (or else I'll cry my eyes out and send James Patterson a large envelope full of what's left of the series...)

Kaylee~ XD..........

Temple Rose Not long ago I read Angle and was really dissapointed. I think it was the first time I questioned why I read this series. As much as I like Dylan he annoys the hell out of me from start to finish in the Angle book. Im team Fang all the way.

Kaylee~ i love angel, but i hated this book.

Temple Rose Happy ending please for Fang and Max.

Kaylee~ yes!!!!!!!!!

Temple Rose Love Fang.

Temple Rose I wish we could vote who gets Max.

Kaylee~ i know right?

Temple Rose It only seems fair we had to put up with reading Angle.

« previous 1