Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Off Topic Folder > What are your favorite movies?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
There are many times where we enjoy lots of movies! What are your favorite movies? Mine's are:

1. Blade
2. Princess Mononoke
3. Spirted Away
4. The Incredibles
5. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
6. Madea's Family Reunion
7. Daddy's Little Girls
8. Finding Nemo
9. James and the Giant Peach

message 2: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) Wow, I have so many movies that I love, it's hard to put them into a list, but I'll try... lol

In no particular order:
~Wall-E
~Up
~Spirited Away
~Alice in Wonderland(the old cartoon Disney version)
~The Lord of the Rings, the Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Harry Potter series
~The Shawshank Redemption
~Troy
~O Brother Where Art Thou
~The Princess Bride

Too many more I love, but I guess if something were to happen to my collection and I could only save my favorites, these might be it.

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

I loved Spirited Away and Wall-E!! They are such great movies!! What was your favorite scene in Spirited Away?

message 4: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) I liked when the big baby got turned into the fat mouse, lol so cute. Also I liked how Sen saved Haku, and the no-face river spirit, though he was kind of creepy :)

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

I thought that No face was really creepy too! I used to always get scared of him whenever he came on the screen! But, I was glad that Sen was able to save him! How was throwing up everything he ate saved No face?

message 6: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) B/c he was polluted and ate too much so when she gave him the dumpling he threw up and got back to normal.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin H I love Easy A it was by far one of the funniest movies I have ever seen!!

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Kit wrote: "B/c he was polluted and ate too much so when she gave him the dumpling he threw up and got back to normal."

Alright that makes more sense! Thanks!!!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) My favourite movies in no particular order:

Casablanca
The Quiet Man
An Affair to Remember
Pretty Woman
Ghost
Dave
You've Got Mail
The Sound of Music
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
The King and I
Calamity Jane
Just Like Heaven