Bad Boys Fan Club!! <3 discussion

Casting > ALEX PETTYFER AS JACE??!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Adela (new)

Adela Clancy I'M PSYCHED!!!!

message 3: by Denisa (new)

Denisa (deelopa) LOL, same! And I heard that Logan Lerman might just be Simon! :O

message 4: by Adela (new)

Adela Clancy REALLY?? XD

message 5: by ari ♥ (new)

ari ♥ (arianara) | 220 comments Denisa wrote: "LOL, same! And I heard that Logan Lerman might just be Simon! :O"

he was in percy jackson right??

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) | 492 comments Mod
i think that alex pettyfer would definetly be a good jace

message 7: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Really?!?!? I absofreakenlutely loved Logan Lerman in Percy Jackson!!!! That is totally awesome!!
@ Anagina: Logan Lerman played Percy Jackson :)

message 8: by ari ♥ (new)

ari ♥ (arianara) | 220 comments LilianaCullenTheShadowhunter wrote: "Really?!?!? I absofreakenlutely loved Logan Lerman in Percy Jackson!!!! That is totally awesome!!
@ Anagina: Logan Lerman played Percy Jackson :)"

ahh.. ok thanks :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) alex hasn't accepted the part yet but i heard that if he doesn't the makers dnt wanna go ahead with the movie :(
so now i'm thinkin he better accept it coz i'm so excited for this movie

message 10: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Oh yeah. I was soo happy when I read that Alex was offered the part... and then I read that the movie wasn't going to be made at all if he said no :( its not really fair, even though I really, really want him as Jace.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ikr true i cnt c any1 else as jace but getting all the fans excited about the movie and sayin if they cnt get their first choice 4 jace they r just not gonna make it. that's just stupid wen maing movies u always have more than 1 choice. and if they cnt get him wots wrong with holding auditions for new actors 2 get the part they have done so many times b4

message 12: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments ikr !!! When i came to know that the movie is made i was like yayyy that's so cool but now I hope he will accept the role and he will make perfect jace

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) he will i cnt wait. i wouldn't mind if they would've used new actors tho 2. even tho they wnt

message 14: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments same here ... I won't mind any1 else as Jace as long as the movie is coming

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2.

message 16: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments Hope the movie will come out soon

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) probably not. they still need 2 cast the rest the get into production then film it then post-production.

message 18: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments yeah I know !!!

message 19: by Adela (new)

Adela Clancy filming starts in March I think

message 20: by ari ♥ (new)

ari ♥ (arianara) | 220 comments Adela wrote: "filming starts in March I think"

really? thats not so far off :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) oh i hope it does start in march but i guess that depends on whether alex accepts the offer of jace

message 22: by Denisa (new)

Denisa (deelopa) I heard the movie would STILL go on if he didn't sign.
And i heard filming starts either in April of March.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) well yesterday i read that the maker said that they wouldn't make the movie if he doesn't take it coz they dnt want anyone else as jace.

message 24: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Filming is starting in April.
And yeah, I've read the whole no alex-no movie thing multiple times from different sources :(

message 25: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Oh I just found an article where they ask Alex about this: http://collider.com/alex-pettyfer-mor...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) oohh that sounds promising with his being a fan of the books and all. that's got me all excited about it lol

message 27: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I know right!!! And here I just found a video where he actually talks about it: http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/01...

message 28: by casi (new)

casi  rose (starswillkeepusalive) | 22 comments i really really wish he takes the role,he is freaky hotttt and plus i love mortal instrument series:)

message 29: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments Yeah is is Hottttt with "n number of t's"

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 1 comments i personally don't think alex makes a good jace.
wink;)

message 31: by casi (new)

casi  rose (starswillkeepusalive) | 22 comments i'm gonna cry,if he doesnt take the role of jace:(

message 32: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 118 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxJMk...

LOL you guys have to check this link out. Alex Pettyfer is on the Ellen Degeneres show and Ellen gets him to take off his shirt, and the ladies start going wild=D

message 33: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) OMG I love this!!! I actually have it on my DVR so I can watch it whenever I want ;) hehe
I love how he's all shy and truns around *sighs* Gorgeousness

message 34: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments love Alex !!!!!

message 35: by Amber (new)

Scarlet369 wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxJMk...

LOL you guys have to check this link out. Alex Pettyfer is on the Ellen Degeneres show and Ellen gets him to take off his shirt, and the ladies start g..."

haha awesome

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories) Oh God I hope he takes this role! He's my perfect Jace! I love him!

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments More than perfect !!!!!!!!

message 38: by Amber (new)

i agree

message 39: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments Tehe ...

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories)

message 41: by Shwetika (last edited Feb 24, 2011 08:36AM) (new)

Shwetika | 354 comments he's hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt <3 <3 <3

N btw how do you add the image ??

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet mother of pearls he' s SMOKIN HOT!!!;)
I like !!.;)

message 43: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) *drools* Why is he so gorgeous, why?????

message 44: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 118 comments So all us girls could have something to fantasize about=)

message 45: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) oh yeah ;) Mmmm *fantasizes* hehe

message 46: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 118 comments he definitely has the whole knee wobbling effect on girls thats for sure

message 47: by Amber (new)

yes lol yes we do :)

message 48: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 118 comments just look at those abs they have every girl in the movie theaters fainting at the sight of them.>.<

message 49: by Amber (new)

MEEE!!!

message 50: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) OMG *stares at abs and drools some more*

« previous 1 3