OMG ITS A RP!! discussion

1 on 1 rp > Sara and M.J lover

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hmmmmmm i dunno lolz. any ideas?

message 2: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hmmmmmmmmm im writing a novle like that lolz sorry random statement >.< uh not atm, im doing one and im kinda getting sick of it

message 3: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Medieval romance, its doing my head in sorry

message 4: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) I dont do fantacy. SOrry i fail at it. Last time i did..... god it was a mess! im so sorry :(

message 5: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) me either im so sorry >.<

Also ur a fast replier :P

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LOLZ!

message 7: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) okay lolz
I am really sorry
Also i g2g have dinner soon so yeah

message 8: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Nawwww okay u sleep, ill go and ewat >.< bye

message 9: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Heya :)

message 10: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) hello??

message 11: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz its fien :) dont worry

message 12: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) kay :)

message 13: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) :)

message 14: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Sp what is our one on one gonna ba about? what it to be a forrbiden one but like its forbiden cause their parents dont like each other, sorta like romeo and juliet

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) yeah! and it can be a high school one, and like they sorta like each other but dont say and then it goes on from there, he coul invite her to the school dance and then yeah thats all i got atm >.<

message 16: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) sweet can i be girl? i fail at boys, they turn out to sound gay >.<

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) YEAH! lolz okay here is my girl :)

Name: Lilly

Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving.

Appearance: She is 5'9" she has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino style skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush. She is very fit. She jogs everyday and has been since she was little. She is french too.

Bio: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watchs sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesnt have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herlself alot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a speacial someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She is the top of her English, Maths, Health and Science and french classes and has never gotten graded lower then A-. She has volenterd to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the opperationg rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does somthing really good her father may stop what he is doing to her. She has wanted to be a surgeon since she was 5. She is in love with very graphic documaentries and she knows alot of things about doctor things and anoatomy and things that you only learn in College cause she loves to do research. She jogs every day without fail after school and has been joggin at that time since she was 7 and has never changed it.

Crush/GF/BF: SHe doesnt have a bf but she does have a thing for her teacher but never acts on it

Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special(though technically her dad was her first) . SHe also speacks alot of french, and is an awesome singer :) She also loves to read.
She has a beautiful Arabian horse (below)
Name: Prancer.
Appearance: It is a pure bred. The Arabian's head has a characteristic dished profile with a prominent eye, large nostrils and small teacup muzzle http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...)
Personality: It is loyal and will only listen to Lilly. It is a friendly horse but if you get it on its own it is fierce!

message 18: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz kay

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Awesome :D I love him!

message 20: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz sure,could you begin??

message 21: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Lilly" He said walking into my room. I bolted up right. I was in bed. It was very early, around 4 am. I looked at him. He smiled at me... but something about that smile... I knew he was drunk and what was about to happen. He came over to me and I screamed and crawled away. My mother came in then she had a box. I screamed again. It was his 'toy box' really. I knew I was going to be tortured. He grabbed for me and slapped her across the face hard and started to shed my clothes while my mother pull the ropes through lopes and stuff so I would be suspended above the ground. The tied me up and then my dad raped and beat m, used all sorts of things on me. I was still screaming whilst it happened, tears rolling down my cheeks. An hour later he left and I was on my bed, bleeding and sore. He had used the whip and my back was bleeding. I sobbed into my pillow. The time couldn’t have gone any slower. I wanted to be at school... safe.

The mornings tourtures played behind her lids. She was now under her willow tree in the park. Tears fell form her eyes, rolling down ehr already tears stained cheeks
((sorry about the whole, 1st person thing in the flashback, i didnt realise i was doing it till it was ooo late))

message 22: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly looked up from her hands, she gave him a small wave as he jogged, suddenly she wanted to be sprinting. She had been running all her life and now her legs ached for a run, so, she stood, put ehr back up ibnt eh branches and tied it up their before getting out from under the trees and stretching

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly stretched her legs out and then bent down, pressing ehr forehead to her knees, just to stretch it a bit more

message 24: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly looked up at him and moved from her stretch "uh sure, if you can keep up" she gave him a wicked smile

message 25: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Lilly" she said giving him a warm smile "you ready?"

message 26: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly laughed and bent down to pet lassie "how you going girl?" she said smiling at her

message 27: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly laughed "your right" she said fot jake

message 28: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled and started at a nice paced jog, jogging beside him, but her legs wanted more "Lets see if we can keep up with lassie" she gave him a lope sided grin

message 29: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly picked up pace and was soon over taking him, she was now going into a very fast jog, moving onto a slow run

message 30: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly moved into a fats run, she was keeping up easly, her breathing still steady, the same as her heart beat and foot fall.

message 31: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((cya))

Lilly decided to see if he could keep up now, She pushed on into one of her fastest sprints, her eyes were forward, everythign else blocked out but her foot fall, heart beat and breathing, she made sure arms were pumping her knees bent at the right angles. She pressed harder and went even faster

message 32: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly then pushed even harder and zoom off she went

message 33: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly's muscles apreciated the movment and she pushed on faster

message 34: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly slowled slightly, looking back to him

message 35: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly started to go faster again

message 36: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly looked at him, and then bolted off again

message 37: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly pressed harder

message 38: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly saw him and turned around and jogged back "whats up?"

message 39: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Oh, thats alright, have fun, ill see ya around" she said softly

message 40: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((can we just rp on this for a while, too many oing at once >.<))

Lilly smiled and jogged off

message 41: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((thanks!))

Lilly went back to her willow tree

message 42: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly sung softly

message 43: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly was humming

message 44: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly had her eyes closed

message 45: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly opened her eyes "hey!" she said smiling

((hey g2g have lunch, bbs))

message 46: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((yeah its still early for me lol its friday too))

Lilly moved over slightly so he could rest ont he trunk

message 47: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((LOLZ! Its 3:16 fr me))

"Yeah, are you?"

message 48: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((yeha i know right))

Lilly smiled thats cool

message 49: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "nah" she said softly "all good"

message 50: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((cya))

"if you are up for it"

« previous 1 3 4 5