The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Character Archives > Group elders charries and summary

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Mar 25, 2011 04:48PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments I hate calling this topic the "Old members charries". If there are any better ideas for what to call it, please tell!

Name:
District:
Appearance:
Talents/skills:
District token:
Other:

DISTRICT ONE:
Valora

DISTRICT TWO:
April May

DISTRICT THREE:
Mahur

DISTRICT FOUR:
Sparks

DISTRICT FIVE:
Allie

DISTRICT SIX:
Felix

DISTRICT SEVEN:

DISTRICT EIGHT:

DISTRICT NINE:
Raven
Valentine
DISTRICT TEN:
Dwayne

DISTRICT ELEVEN:
Soraya

DISTRICT TWELVE:
Medusa

SUMMARY:

Alliances:
Raven and Valentine

Deaths:
1) Medusa. Killed herself in the engine of Val's fighter jet when he went out for revenge.
2) Valora

message 2: by Sketchy Z (last edited Jan 26, 2011 02:22PM) (new)

Sketchy Z Name: Raven Knightingale
District:9
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/WiOISd46NiP... Has snake tattoos on both of her arms. (( This: http://i32.tinypic.com/2e37575.png ))
Talents/skills: Acrobatic, flexible, and is great with the bow and arrow, and axe.
District token: Ruby red droplet earrings.
Other:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments You weren't in the first arena, Justyn.....

message 4: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Hey, Lynx, are you gonna make Valentine again?

message 5: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jan 21, 2011 11:10AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments Ooooooh. I could. lol. I don't remember much of his details though cause he was your charrie that you gave to me. But I can give it a try. :)

Name: Valentine
District: 9
Appearance: Medium length black hair that has a tendency to flop in front of his brilliant green eyes. He's thin, yet well muscled from years of work.
Talents: He has really good hand to hand combat skills, and was very good with daggers and swords. Sucks at bow and arrows, but is pretty light on his feet.
District token: Doesn't have one.
Other: Bad crush on Raven.

How's that? I think the only difference is a little of the appearance, and the age and district.

message 6: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Yeah, but I think that's good enough.

Talents: He has really good hand to hand combat skills, and was very good with daggers and swords. Sucks at bow and arrows, but is pretty light on his feet.

Yeah, I think that's everything. ^^

message 8: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Alright!!

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) ((Call it the Group Elders charries))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((lol. Okay. :D ))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments Name: Valora Faux
District: 1
Appearance: [image error]
Talents/skills: acting, lying, and using throwing weapons. Anything from throwing stars, axes, daggers, or javelins.
District token: a cute, wide belt that flatters her figure(but the belt has hidden pockets she can use to hide things in)
Other:

Name: Dwayne
District: 10
Appearance:
Talents/skills: nothing much... he's good at weight lifting, using a slingshot, and identifying some plants.
District token: a pressed four-leaf clover given to him by his 12 year old sister.
Other: falls for girls wayyyy to easily.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "((lol. Okay. :D ))"

((Or Relief Society ;D))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((Hey Raven, should I open up this arena for those who were in the first QQ and earlier? I mean, Heaven should be here soon, Noodle isn't on very much(but is on enough to be mostly active), who knows where Ora is, Benjamin and Emilimcg aren't on very often, if at all.... and that one other girl left the group after her charrie died.... So what do you think? But even then that'll only let in a couple extra people... other option is I do that, and let in all the mods... which'll add a few more people.... Or we could just wait a little longer, and rp with only around 4 people.... I don't care which way we go.))

message 16: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jan 24, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((Okay, since the members of the group who were in the first QQ and earlier made up a good portion of the mods, I'll go ahead and just allow all the mods in....))

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) Name: Soraya
District: 11
Talents/skills: Calm minded, hard to irritate.
District token: Golden token
Other: TBA

Name: Sparks
District: 4
Appearance:
Talents/skills: Fast and smart
District token: dragon Snowglobe
Other: TBA

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "((Okay, since the members of the group who were in the first QQ and earlier made up a good portion of the mods, I'll go ahead and just allow all the mods in....))"

((Awesome))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((should I postpone starting this arena till the end of the week? just to give it a little more time to build up....?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe...when were you planning to have it open?))

((Do both of the arenas open on the same day?))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((I was planning on opening it today with the QQ. Right now I'm about to go set up the QQ, but I'm not sure if I should wait just a little for this arena.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe, considering there arent that many charries in it))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((That's what I'm thinking... yeah.))

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 76 comments Name:Rain Riverwater(lol, couldn't think of anything)
District: 2
Appearance: Dirty blond hair with color-changing eyes, usually wearing a cat-ear headband
Talents/skills: Amazing with tracking, spear, and bow
District token: Her cat-ear headband
Other: If you steal her headband, I hope you have some seriously fast feet and anti-poison...You have been warned.

message 25: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Shadow, what about April May?!? This is mainly for our oldie charries!!))

message 26: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 27, 2011 02:00PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 76 comments ((Ooh, good idea! April May is coming back, with more agrivatingness and sarcasm than ever!!!! And with a creepy style.))

Name: April May(woo hoo!)
Appearance:Waist-length black hair, pale gray eyes, black-and-red tank top, long, flowing black pants
Talents/skills: Tranquilizers!!!! And bows!
District token: Empty bottle of medicine
Other: I told you she is creepy. Raven, you got a rival!(again.... We need Felix!)

message 27: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((WOW!!! That's amazing!! Return of Calendar girl!! WOOT!!))

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 76 comments ((Return of the King of Hearts and Blackbird! I still reign with the best insults!))

message 29: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Oh, quiet you... ^^

You know, I'm gonna start calling Rain, Puddle.))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments Name: Felix
District: 6
Appearance: uh... I don't remember. Brown hair, hazel eyes, tall and lanky. Very light tan.
Talents/skills: making weapons. Things like catapults, etc.
District token: a necklace his little sister gave him.
Other: .....

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments Shadow in the Morning wrote: "Name:Rain Riverwater(lol, couldn't think of anything)
Appearance: Dirty blond hair with color-changing eyes, usually wearing a cat-ear headband
Talents/skill..."

((change the district... unless you want to change April's.))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((Do you two think we can do this arena with just the four of us? Or are we still gonna need another person or two?))

message 33: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((I don't mind either way, Lynx. We could do it like that, and just say the Capitol decided to play an extremely mean trick on the tributes, and place a bomb on some of the platform's, and the district people that aren't filled up with rp-peeps get blown up! That'd be a great way to start the games...))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((oooooh. What would! lol. Wait... the arena wouldn't quite work for that... uh.... we'll come up with something extremely creative still. lol. Next question is, does anyone want to grab another space or two before the games start?))

message 35: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((I'd like to take a spot...I'll hurry up and make another charrie, and then I'll be ready!!))

message 36: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Name: Medusa ((goes by Usa))
District: 12
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/phot...
Talents/skills: Usa can use any object as a weapon, and usually improvises in battle. She is very flexible and lithe.
District token: A red Umbrella.
Other:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((mkay.))

((lol, I just realized I have all the guy characters.))

message 38: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((........Wow. I can make a dude charrie if you like...))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((nah. It's fine. lol. That just means that there are a lot more girls then guys in the rp. haha.))

message 40: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Hahahaha!!))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((yeah. hehe.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "((Do you two think we can do this arena with just the four of us? Or are we still gonna need another person or two?))"

((I can still make a charrie if you want me too :D ))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((Um.............................. sure, I guess. lol. Another guy, or two, would be really nice. :) ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Mahur

District: 3

Talents/skills: Ermm...sword, excellent thrower, fast runer, known to "hypnotize" people and make them do what he wants them to do.

District token: a wooden bracelet

Other:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments Lynx wrote: "Shadow in the Morning wrote: "Name:Rain Riverwater(lol, couldn't think of anything)
Appearance: Dirty blond hair with color-changing eyes, usually wearing a cat-e..."

((Please change district. This is my 2nd time asking. You just made 2 girl charries from 2.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((I hope its okay if I make another charrie..))

Name: Allie

District: 5

Talents/skills: bow and arrows, javelin,

District token: ummm, idk

Other:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4554 comments ((yup, that's fine.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, thanks))