Relationship rps discussion

rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, ((here you rp after you make a charie this will open when we have enough charies :D))

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, kat walked up to her "hey!"

connor walked past smiling at kat

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, "um, i like your hair!!!! you look cool"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, she ran after her "wait" she caught up "you looked lonely"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, "cause i think you should not be lonely, you are awesome"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, "wich makes you awesomerester...."

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, "oh...im kat i dont have very good grammar" ((this is a clone of me!!!lol))

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, she smiled and connor walked up
"hey kat"
"waz up"
"nothin, im going to class"
"bye"
he left
she sighed happily and looked at zalia "sorry..."

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, "no... i wish" she sighed watching him walk away

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, she looked at her "NO HE DOESNT!!!!!!!!!!!"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, and shed and went to class ((blahblahblah)) the bell rang

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, kat walked over to connor "wanna skip?"

he smiled "yeah come on" they snuck out and walked home together they walked past zalia's car

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, they kept walking

message 15: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments Brian hopped into his silver mustang and sped down the road to his new job as a mechanic

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(( can someone roleplay with Christa?? ))

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda was walking to school. Her attire was simple: a plain soft blue dress with a white leather jacket, neon green acessories, white and green ballet flats, and a small red bow in her brown hair. Her hair was pinstaight, as normal. Manda typicaly curls her hair, but she was too lazy this morning. Her bright neon eyes scanned the school as she crept in, wishing she could go right to fifth period. She had dance then. She gracefuly headed to her locker.

message 18: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments He groaned as he found out he wud be useless there and decided to go to school for once

message 19: by Jinx (new)

Jinx Zed took a sip of his ussal morning coffee as he slung his locker open and stuffed his things inside, before grabbing what he needed for the first few periods, he took his time, while listened to his I-pod

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 22, 2011 10:02AM) (new)

Christa walked into school, her Juicy Couture flats making a tap sound on the marble floors. Another day... She sighed and walked to her locker. Her Marc Jacobs mini skirt barely moving. She dressed in way to reveling clothes but no on ever said anything to her. Since her father did donate a bunch of money to this hellhole of a school. Christa opened her locked and checked her makeup in her mini mirror. She looked hot as normal.

message 21: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda closed her locker and checked her scedule. It was her first day at this school, and she was a litte worried. First, math. she thought, and she walked to math class.

message 22: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments Brian walked slowly to his math class

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Christa grabbed her Chanel tote bag and walked to math class. She sat down next to some guy and flipped her waist long curly dark brown locks.

message 24: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "hey r u new here?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Christa looked around to make sure the guy was talking to her. She smiled, "Yeah. I'm Christa by the way."

message 26: by Jinx (new)

Jinx Zed heared the warning bell and headed towards his class, he took his seat at the back of the class

message 27: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "u shud learn fast tht this place suxs it's like being in jail"He put his feet up on the desk

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've heard, my dad just started letting me go here since he was donating money to clean this place up." Christa said fixing her Chanel cream low-cut lace trim tank top.

message 29: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "it will take more than money to fix this hell hole up"

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda sat in her math class and doodled.

message 31: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) (@kaitlyn and jinx- love triangle?)

message 32: by KEDD (last edited Jan 23, 2011 08:20AM) (new)

KEDD | 105 comments (eh... I was thinking me u and Sierra)Brian sat next to manda"hey"

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) (sure)
Manda smiled at him. "Hey."

message 34: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "wht r u doing"

message 35: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) "Doodling." Manda showed him.

message 36: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "nice"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, sky walked up to her "Hi!"

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda smiled. "Thanks."

message 39: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "you are very welcome"

message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda grined. She then noticed she doodled ballet shoes. No one knew she danced ballet, and she didnt want them too.

message 41: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "whts with the shoes?"

message 42: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda covered them. "Nothing."

message 43: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments "ok then"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, Sierra wrote: "She jumped. "Oh it's you again.""

"yeah, cant we just be freinds ,please"

message 45: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda sighed.

message 46: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments He got up and walked around the school

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda headed to her locker.

message 48: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 105 comments He went outside and talked to his friends

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Manda headed to the gym.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, "because your awesome" her smile turned to a frown "and nobody likes me"

« previous 1 3 4 5