BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Hush hush > hush hush book series

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
tell me wht u guys think on the book series hush hush. i mean in my opinion i think it was really amazing it was so nice tht i made all my friends read it and now im stuck waiting for the third book to come out

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I havent read cricendo yet or whatever the spelling.

message 3: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 150 comments It's okay. I think patch is such a hottie for being badass and all... I can't wait to read the next one too! Although, there are boring parts in the book but i guess it can't be helped. I just find the whole we can't be together but screw the rules plot is getting old... It's like come on! Can't we have a YA booj wherein the lovers actually are normally together fightimg something? Why always the romeo and juliet syndrome? But nevertheless, it is interesting enough for me :)

message 4: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

@kalyn u have to read crecendo!! its soooo amazing !! i could send u the ebook if u want. and @Bookrazy i totally agree about patch being a bad boy man im in love with him

message 5: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 150 comments Crescendo is good. there were parts that i wished the author would have hurried up...i sorta felt that the second book was mainly a "bridge" to make sure the person buys the third book (and assures the author that she can still make money by creating a 3rd installment!) coz in my opinion, the whole thing could have been done in 2 books. really. most of the conversations and scenes on the crescendo were "boring" and "fillers" ..that's how i felt. But i guess PATCH's awesomeness does tide you over those parts...^_^ Again, my sentiments on it being a romeo and juliet syndrome remains the same.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmmm I loved patch!!!! I have it just I'm reading dark secrets but I'll he done soon.

message 7: by ☮Carebear☮ (new)

☮Carebear☮ (Fantasciy) | 26 comments I loved the books so far. and i lovvee patch <3 I cannot wait for the third book!!!

message 8: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 93 comments It reall ysucked cuz i read both these books like a mad maniack to find out that there is going to be a third book it drove me insane

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished it in one day! i was totally freaking out! I HATE MARCI WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!! i wanna strangle her.

message 10: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

@zoey tht is exactly wht happens to me!! but i dunno why i still read them whereas my best friend doesnt read books until all the parts are out

message 11: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Jade Alexia | 2660 comments Mod
Raghad wrote: "@kalyn u have to read crecendo!! its soooo amazing !! i could send u the ebook if u want. and @Bookrazy i totally agree about patch being a bad boy man im in love with him"

Back off woman he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

noooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hes mine!!!!!! =P

message 13: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Well I read the book ages ago before you did so he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy just cause u read it first doesnt mean patch is urs!!! hes mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mine i tell u!! mine!! tho im starting to like jace and i was also in love with julian =D i love julian!!!

message 15: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

....Pfft, just a book character, don't get over excited. You can have him.

message 16: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

LOL somehow book characters are the only guys whho i like!! i dunno in the real world i dont think any guys are cute!!! so i stick to book characters

message 17: by Alexz (ardna) (new)

Alexz (ardna) (luvstowrite) | 3 comments I love the guys in books, why r they sooo amazing?! Real guys are totally not like that... I agree.. stick to book characters

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

lol same here

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Hush Hush. I loved the 2nd book also. Patch is the best!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Raghad wrote: "nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy just cause u read it first doesnt mean patch is urs!!! hes mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mine i tell u!! mine!! tho im starting to like jace and i was also in love with julian =D i love ju..."

I love Jace!

message 21: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 93 comments Becca wrote: "Raghad wrote: "nooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy just cause u read it first doesnt mean patch is urs!!! hes mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mine i tell u!! mine!! tho im starting to like jace and i was also in love with juli..."

No he is mine so back off! I am warning u ik MMA

message 22: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

noooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u guys he is soooooooooooo MINE!! MINE MINE MINE!!! i LOVE him!!!!!!! u guys back off!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

LOVE THIS BOOK!! ! LOVE THIS SERIES!! ! LOVE PATCH WITH A BURNING PASSION OF 7482849 SUNS!! !

message 24: by wolf spirit (last edited Oct 05, 2011 03:55PM) (new)

wolf spirit | 47 comments I just read Hush Hush and I am in love with Patch; he has that certain personlity and he is so cool

message 25: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 2 comments love this book, love how the author doesnt mix up several men for her to pick like others do