Twilight Rocks! discussion

Edward, Jacob, or neither?...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 285 comments Mod
Hey guys, which do you pick Edward or Jacob?

message 2: by Haylie (new)

Haylie | 4 comments Are you seriously asking me this??? Edward allll the way!!

message 3: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Dude like Jacobs sweet and everything but like wouldn't you want a vampire more than a werewolf??

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:36AM) (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments OMG JACOBS A WEREWOLF?! AHHH I HAVEN'T GOT THAT FAR! lol damn.

I can't believe Edward left Bella like that...I'm only a couple chapters into New Moon.
haha

message 5: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

LOL! Sorry about that!

message 6: by Haylie (new)

Haylie | 4 comments Vampires are sooo much cooler than werewolves!!

message 7: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Yeah, ttly! Werewolves are kinda weird ya know

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Vammpires are way more badass than werewolves. Most definitely. I've kinda always wanted to be a vampire...haha no joke.

As gay as it is..I do wish Edward Cullen was real..not just for how great of a boyfriend he is..but cuz he's a fricken vampire.

I hope there's vampires out there. lol okay I'm done now.

message 9: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I know, it'd be soo cool to have a vampire like Edward or like Alice.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlfoleygoodreadscom) I TOALLY LOVE JACOB BALCK HES SO HOT IN BOTH WAYS

message 11: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I think we get it Morgan...

message 12: by Haylie (new)

Haylie | 4 comments Seriously, I would love a boyfriend like Edward. I don't believe vampires walk the earth but sometimes I wish they did because they are soo gorgeous in books!!!

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlfoleygoodreadscom) Edward is hot but hes a bad boy

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlfoleygoodreadscom) edward is aswesome!! i wouldn't mind having a piece of him!!! i love edward cullen!!!

- morgan's friend, kylie

message 15: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

ROCK ON KYLIE!!!

message 16: by Kymebal (new)

Kymebal thanks!

-kylie

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Alice is my favorite thought. As I was saying earlier..I agree with you Sarah, being like Alice would be the best lol. She just seems so sweet. But definitely Edward...As I'm reading more and more into New Moon I really don't like Jacob. Not in the least bit.

message 18: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Yeah, you probably will end up hating him more through Eclipse

message 19: by Kymebal (new)

Kymebal jacob stinks

message 20: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

he's such a joke. I don't see why she likes him

message 21: by Emily (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

Emily | 5 comments why don't you guys like jacob he becomes really nice in breaking dawn or have you guys not read that yet?

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlfoleygoodreadscom) i love jacob black do u

message 23: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I hate him. Have I made myself clear???

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments r u asking me?

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments if your asking me yes and no. Edward and Jacob both have good qualitys and bad qualitys. So it depends on what you really want. If you like to jump of stuff and have fun you should choose jacob. But while your having fun he still cares about you. Edward on the other hand doesn't like the person he loves to do extreme things (like cliff diving.) Yet, doing boring things like staying at home still is fun for the person because they're with Edward. So it depends on the person so like me but i don't like how jacob would allow me to risk my life to have fun. and i don't like how edward would dazzle me but leave me like bella if he left so it is kinda hard to choose since they're not real people since they have good and bad qualitys.
Wow that was long.

message 26: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Yes, that was long and just in general I was asking ;).

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments what does that mean?

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Yeah, I like both though, with the whole going out and doing things or just sitting at home. I'm still in the middle of New Moon..but from Twilight..I mean Edward and Bella still went out and did things. They would go outside and..do stuff lol go out of town..he brought her to the PROM..played ball outside..ya know they didn't JUST sit in the house.

Jacob is too young. He's immature and boring. I mean they may do more things like cliff dive..but idk he's boring. And..doesn't know how to like talk..idk he reminds me of her little brother.

message 29: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

maybe not little, considering he's like 7 feet tall

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Yeah, but younger..you get what I mean.

I love how in New Moon Bella can hear Edwards voice..everytime it comes in her head I get like the shivers. It's so cute.

I just got to the part where she's deciding whether or not to date Jacob and Edward was like do whatever to be happy..omg I almost cried :'(

message 31: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Edward's kinda like "If you like Jacob more than me, you can date him if It'll make you happy." It's like he's not like "You love me. You can't date that mongrel." Which I think is kinda sweet and sad :'(

message 32: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I know me too!

message 33: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I know!!!!! I can't believe her!!

message 34: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments I definitely am so disappointed in New Moon. I think I have like three chapters left or so...blech. BUT I'M SO GLAD EDWARDS BACK! woot lol I was about to quit reading if he didn't come soon.

message 35: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

i know! That's why I hated new moon.

message 36: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I liked New moon!

message 37: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I thought it was ok, but like I hated that Edward left and then for that huge chunk that was all-about-Jacob. And no offense to anyone, but Jacob isn't all that great I think.

message 38: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments You're saying in the fourth one it goes to Jacobs thoughts and how he sees things? Hmm...idk if I'm going to like that..

I really hate Jacob lol. He annoys me.

message 39: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

yeha I know

message 40: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) But I loved the Jacob chapters! And the titles made me CRACK UP!!!!!!!!

message 41: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I KNOW! They were like so hilarious!

message 42: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) My friend and I had a weird Chapter title contest, I won.

message 43: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

lol

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Yeah, so I'm getting into Eclipse...and I'm actually starting to like Jacob. He doesn't seem like so much of a PUSSY anymore. I haven't got to the part where it goes to his thoughts though...

and idk I'm kinda..getting annoyed with Edward and him not letting Bella do ANYTHING. I had a boyfriend like that once who controlled everything I did and said and everything..and that's just not fun. Idk. Of course he's still amazing..but I might be switching to liking Jacob more... which I NEVER thought would happen lol

message 45: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I hated Jacob even after I finished Breaking Dawn, I mean he's a total nub

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Yeah, idk. I understand that Edward loves Bella and is just looking out for her well being..but I do believe that part of it is jealousy as well. And I definitely can't believe that Bella keeps disobeying Edward lol she thinks she just has him no matter what she does. I just read where she was on house arrest with Alice and Jacob came and stole her away on his motorcycle. Haha that was funny but as I said she thinks she can get away with anything. I hope he leaves her again just to teach her a lesson that she can't be some stupid little bitch who thinks no matter what he'll always be there.

I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn I bet A LOT of shit goes down.

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (dudeimstephanie) | 19 comments Oh yeah, and I read the part where Bella was like you're a vampire, Jacobs a werewolf, and I wouldn't care if Angela were a witch. Haha, total foreshadowing..right? I think I recall you guys talking about someone being a witch... but maybe you guys were just guessing before Breaking Dawn came out... but I wouldn't doubt it if she was a witch. I wonder how Stephenie would make the witches out to be...like exactly what they were able to do..whether or not they have to LEARN spells or if they're just given them and already know how to use them...ya know stuff like that.

message 48: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) Edward, Edward, EDWARD!! 'Nuff said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

GOOOOO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 50: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

yeah, not jacob

« previous 1 3