House of Anubis Fan Club! discussion

Favorite Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Right now my favorite character is Nina.
Who is yours and why?

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Well therse
Victor
mr. Hendricks
Fabian
Nina
Alphie
jerome
Patricia
Mick
Amber
Rufus
Joy
Mara
Sarah

Hmmmm IDK WHOS BEST! My top 6 are probably....Fabian, Patricia, Victor, nina, amber, and mara (BUT I LOVE RUFUS AND SARAH TOO!) Then I guess i narrow it down to top 3. mara, Victor, and Fabian....I guess Victor since hes so interesting!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments My favorite so far is Mara because she is so nice and innocent... until she goes all goth in the latest episode. It was really predictable, though. I knew that was going to happen.

message 4: by Kait (last edited Feb 01, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

Kait (kaitreader) Hmmm...I think, Jerome,Amber,Fabian and Nina are mine!
:D

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments I also think Jerome needs more screen time. Also, I can't wait to find out exactly what happened to Alphie.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I noticed that Jerome and Alphie don't have that much air time. Alphie might have more bcecause what happened to him. I wonder if at some point all the kids will be involved in the mystery. I really hope Nina comes back to Subina I can't think of her not being in the group, Emily aka Sarah chose her to solve the mystery in the first place.

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments It's sibuna actually. I think that's what you meant, but it's just Anubis spelled backwards. And, yes, Nina will definitely come back for the reason you stated. It's totally predictable.

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I really wanna find some stuff out.
Elixir stuff.
Joy. (obviously)
mara and mick romance <3 :)
Sarahs story
Victors plan
and ofcourse Nabian Fina!!!!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments Yes. i agree with all of those plus what happened to Rufus/Renee.

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) VERY TRUE! Me so anxious to find out...lol!

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments Fabian, cause he's sooooo cute

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I CAN'T WAIT TILL 7 PM!

message 13: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) ITS 7!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

This is such a good episode!

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I loved it!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments It was sooooo good. Wait, what time zone is everyone in. Or what state?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed...my favorite character would have to be Victor because he is so mysterious as well as secretive. He is very unpredictable. Also...I really think Victor is a strikingly handsome man. I swoon each time I see him.

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments No offence, but ewww. I don't think he's the least bit attractive. My favorite is still Mara.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor's character is very well portrayed by this actor, but I don't find him attractive. I like Fabian!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella wrote: "No offence, but ewww. I don't think he's the least bit attractive. My favorite is still Mara."

No offense taken Isabella. I respect everyone's opinions. Maybe it is because I am an old foagie that's why. LOL. Speaking of romances...I am still waiting for those two, Fabian and Nina to get together because it is driving me bonkers. It seems after each segment I see those two growing closer and closer. On the contrary, I am still quite puzzled at this whole romantic drama between Mick/Mara. What is going to happen to Mara after Mick finds out that she is the one responsible for the photographs? Young love is too unpredictable although it may appear transparent. However, I am more focused on Nina's fate after Victor *swoons* catches her in his office. DUN DUN DUN.....

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments Thanks for not taking offense. Mick/Mara is driving me insane too!!!!! I think that since this is Nickelodeon we are talking about, they will have another fight with a continuous on-off relationship after Mick finds out.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed Isabella. I absolutely agree with you on that one that's for sure. All this suspense is making me edgy. I can hardly wait until 4 p.m. for the continuation. I sure hope Nina is able to get herself out of this predicament! Fabian is on his way over to Nina...perhaps he will arrive just in time to cause a distraction to Victor so that she could find that password to the safe. I have a strong feeling Fabian is going to distract Victor somehow.

I can not wait to hear what other members have to say as well. Hello everyone!!! :-)

message 23: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments hey isabella you don't have to blame mara for going goth mick was really mean to her!!!

message 24: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments my favorite is nina i think she really ties the show together. Come on guys dont you agree with me

message 25: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) She definitley does tie the show tofethor. Hmmm idk I love Mara and Fabian rocks!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments I agree with ya, Jensen! Oh, and yes, Mick was mean to her when he laughed at her, but he does truly like her. Joy, I can't believe it's on at 4:00 for you! it is not on until 7:00 for me. Oh, and I thought Fabian was going to come over to, but Nina just hid. In real life, Victor would've caught her due to peripheral vision.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I also found it a little off that Victor didn't see her out of the corner of his eye, especially when he was sitting in the chair. I guess that's why its a show, they can do what they like. Doesn't it seem cool the way its like we are apart of the mystery along with House of Anubis group, we get to play the game online and each episode has us guessing along with the group what's going to happen. Nina and Fabian are my favorite right now...can't wait til they get together! <3

message 28: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments Isabella,don't blame fabian or nina nina was the one that insested and i think they made the show more interesting that way!!!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments True, but I wasn't blaming Fabien, he would've gotten into trouble for leaving. The show must go on.

message 30: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments well thats true!!!

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments Ku! (oh, that's "cool" in Mandarin)

message 32: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments hey thats "Ku"(cool) i didn't know that

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments I luv Chinese.

(Wo shi huan Fan Yu)

message 34: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Pre bedroom house exchange

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 50 comments What?

message 36: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments ya sabore what did you say?????

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys! I'm new.
But my favorite character is probably Fabian. I also really like Nina, Mara, and Jerome. They're all so nice and funny!
I was so shocked about the finale! Loved the ending though. Does anyone know if the show will be continued on Nick?

message 38: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments hey samantha i'm jensen by the way samantha awesome name... anyways i'm pretty sure there not going to continue the show but i heard a web rumor that nick might be making a new show kind of like it!!!

message 39: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments hey im Alyssa

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Jensen...
Aw, that's so disappointing! I heard from an outside source online that they might be filming while the episodes are being re-run these next few weeks. I'm still not so sure, but I hope they continue it!
Sibuna!

message 41: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments I just watched the last episodes I am sooooo sad its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments ya me too audrey and samantha!!!

message 43: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Its sooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Nick should totally continue the series. There has hardly ever been any good teen mystery shows. HOA is the only one I've ever liked, because it had so many things twisted into one! Mystery, romance, suspense, and regular teenage life, it was just an awesome show & I am crossing my fingers they continue it!

message 45: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Yeah well if you see my post on Shocks you'll see why they are ending it so quickly.

message 46: by Eliza :) (new)

Eliza :) | 3 comments hi guys! im friends with some of u n fairly new but i am gonna b SO SAD if they dont continue the show!!!!!!!!! :(

message 47: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments You know there going to have a 2nd season after all the reruns right?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey wrote: "You know there going to have a 2nd season after all the reruns right?"

Yay! I am SUPER excited! Do you know if it will have the same title, House of Anubis? I've heard it might change to Sibuna Returns.

message 49: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments Sorry but how did Grant find this INFO?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!! Sibuna Returns!

« previous 1 3 4 5