Unputdownables Book Club discussion

February Book Club Nominations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wallace (new)

Wallace | 303 comments Mod
It's that time of the month... time to nominate a book for February.

Please remember that if the book you nominate is chosen you will be our discussion leader for the month.

Have fun nominating!

message 2: by Wallace (last edited Jan 19, 2011 10:25PM) (new)

An Object of Beauty: A Novel by Steve Martin is my nomination. I'd really like to read this one, and just bought it, so it would be fun to read with others.

message 3: by Nadia (new)

Nadia A (bagambo) I just read it, so I wouldn't mind discussing it.

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 113 comments I nominate What the Dead Know. I've been wanting to read it for awhile.

message 5: by Wallace (new)

Ok.. am putting the poll up today!

message 6: by Nina (new)

Nina Sankovitch (sankovitch) | 1 comments I nominate The Weight of Heaven by Thrity Umrigar -- came out in 2009, I loved her novel Bombay Time, and she is a great writer. What do you think?

message 7: by JudiAnne (new)

JudiAnne (judipatooti) I nominate The Gendarme The Gendarme by Mark Mustian . It looks very interesting and I have it waiting for me at the library.

message 8: by Wallace (new)

Nina wrote: "I nominate The Weight of Heaven by Thrity Umrigar -- came out in 2009, I loved her novel Bombay Time, and she is a great writer. What do you think?"

Judith wrote: "I nominate The GendarmeThe Gendarme by Mark Mustian. It looks very interesting and I have it waiting for me at the library."

Hi Nina and Judith!
Thanks for nominating. Our poll has been up for a couple of days now and nominating is closed for February, but keep those suggestions and make sure you nominate them in March! :) (and take a peek at the poll at the bottom of the page to vote for our February read).

message 9: by JudiAnne (new)

JudiAnne (judipatooti) Wallace wrote: "Nina wrote: "I nominate The Weight of Heaven by Thrity Umrigar -- came out in 2009, I loved her novel Bombay Time, and she is a great writer. What do you think?"

Judith wrote: "I nominate [book:T..."

OK!