Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2011 > Jheneal's Fifty in 2011

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J (last edited Apr 10, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

J | 30 comments New year, and I've got the same goal. I'm off to a great start.

message 2: by J (new)

J | 30 comments I updated my post with book number nine, The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt. I started the series last year, and I really enjoyed the characters. So, I decided to read book number two. I'll read number three in a few weeks.

Here's the review.

message 3: by J (new)

J | 30 comments I added numbers ten and eleven, both are part of a short series from one of my favorite authors, Selena Illyria. I'm reading the last in the Princes series by Elizabeth Hoyt, The Serpent Prince.

message 4: by J (last edited Apr 04, 2011 07:02AM) (new)

J | 30 comments The ending of number twelve, The Serpent Prince, was actually kind of disappointing. However, the overall book was still good. I don't think I will be reading her other series right away.

message 5: by J (last edited Apr 04, 2011 07:01AM) (new)

J | 30 comments Finished two more books in the last few days and updated this post with my other recent reads.

I was really disappointed in The Pursuit of Pleasure. The premise is one of my favorites (childhood friends/sweethearts to married couple with a marriage of convenience), but I didn't connect to the characters.

I should be done with 50 long before the end of the year, so I'm considering upping my goal to 75. I'll see what happens.

message 6: by J (last edited Apr 07, 2011 03:42PM) (new)

J | 30 comments Updated with numbers 17 - 20. I enjoyed the first three, but The Beast Within was a huge disappointment.

I just loaded up on books via Amazon, some of which are sequels to books I read last year and loved including Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and The Lost Saint by Bree Despain.