The Help Group discussion

Kids > Bullying

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There are two kids at my school who bully my friend. Their lockers are right beside my friends, so everyday, after school, they tease her, they take her stuff, etc.
After getting ready for home, I go over to her locker (which is like, five steps away, and I watch over it constantly) and I fend off the two jerks.
She doesn't like it, but she doesn't do anything about it. Rarely, she goes on for about a minute rant to them, but that's only about once a month. However, occasionally, I go on a Frege rant. (Those who know me well know what I mean by this... O.o).
The real point is that they're getting on my nerves senses big time.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) e-e
Tell her to stand up to them.
Cliche and cheesy and hard, I know. But she has to step up and fight. And, pardon the HP nerdiness in me, she needs to be a Gryffindor sometimes, and just tell them to, also, pardon the language, fuck off. -.-*

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 19, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

~love~
Funny thing is that I've use that Harry Potter vocabulary. :3

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) >_< Correction: ~love~
I use HP everyday. xD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

AW YEAH.

message 6: by Sarah Jo. (last edited Jan 20, 2011 06:27AM) (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Okay. I was a bully once upon a time. (Though I didn't really take the word and take aproach like these two. They sound like a Crabbe and Goyle instead of a Voldmort? Creepy but harmless.)
Well, I think that Crabbe and Goyle may be trying to prove to themselves that they are tough enough to do this. That they can. Prove to them that they can't.
They don't deserve that much.
Hope this helped.

P.S. How many cameras are in your school? Just wondering...
=D

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments I was bullied a lot in high school, where I had coke bottles chucked at the back of by head during class, my things taken and left in a toilet and just general verbal bullying. I ignored them for three years and they continued to do it, until one day I stood up for myself. I had had enough. After that... They left me alone. They didn't tease me, take my stuff or anything. In fact... they started to just be nice when we had to interact in class. It was so odd.

However, you can't do it for your friend, she has to do it. My friends tried to do it for me and sometimes made it worse. The best thing you can do is help her find the courage to take that stand.

Good luck. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah, there is only one. :D Should I install some in secret? ;D

Thanks Michelle! That really helped. I'll tell that to my friend, and we'll she how she does.