Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Twoleg Place > Moving In!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (last edited Jan 19, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
A moving truck pulled into the small neighborhood of Sunny Creek. Zooming down the road, the couple pulled into their large new house. In the backseat, scanning the outside world with interest, was a young she-cat. Her name was Colette, a fine purebred Birman with beautiful cerulean eyes. One of her two-legs placed her in the new house and strapped on her collar, which had an amethyst jewel with her name cut smoothly into it with swirled letters. She was a spoiled girl, praised with catnip treats, toys, and lots of petting from her owners. Her owners didn't plan to have children, so they treated her like their own. Colette nudged her way into the back yard, purring with content as she hopped onto the fence to see the amazing view of the green and luscious forest. "I can only dream.."

message 2: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
((Just.. Roleplay along! xD))

message 3: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
((If you want him to be, or he can be moving in next door, etc..)

message 4: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She almost jumped out of her fur when the tom's voice broke into her daydreams of hunting along the riverside. She was one of few cats that enjoyed water, baths, and so on. Her gaze turned on him as her fur flattened out. "Hey," she greeted, flicking a tail. "I'm Colette . . . Colette Violette."

message 5: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Mystic heard some cats talking. She pricked her ears and looked through the fence. Someone new moved in! She observed, curling her tail around her. Then she jumped up and bounded toward them. THere's that attractive cat next door! Coon! She leapt over the fence. "Hey Coon!" she purred sitting beside him. "Oh hi! I"m Mystic! Who are you?" she asked.

message 6: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Im... Colette Violette, but please, do call me Colette," she quickly said to Mystic, looking back at Coon as she flicked a bit of fur back, staring into the forest. "I wish I could go, but my house folk might take me to the cutter for flea medicine again..." she shivered.

message 7: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic nodded, impressed. Then she turned to Colette. "C'mon, I'll give you the tour of the neighbourhood,"

message 8: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Alright," she nodded, hopping down from the fence easily. She stared back up at the cats, waiting for them to join her so they could be on their way.

message 9: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"See here's my house, and there's Coon's house, and there's the creepy cat who lives down the street," she mewed, pointing to an old black cat with her tail. THe black cat spotted them.
"What do you want!!!" she screeched unsheathing her claws and charging at them. "I'll rip out your guts!" Mystic gasped. "RUN!" She ran back into her house. "Come in! fast! Holding the door for her friends and closing it when they were in.

message 10: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (Can there be cats that live in the forest?)

message 11: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Colette panted, taking a seat next to Coon. When she caught back her breath, she sat up taller, her face beaming. "I think that was . . actually quite fun," she purred.

(Well, maybe we should see loners/rouges or cats on patrol.)

message 12: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(yeah okay! and we can role play as our cats' owners sometimes too.)
Mystic chuckled, trying to catch her breath. "I think you'll quite enjoy it here in Sunny Creek then," she purred.

message 13: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She laughed, her eyes gleaming with amusement. Sure, she was calm and sweet the first day, but this she-cat was full of sass.

message 14: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She blinked in confusion. "It goes on farther? Have you ever been to the end?" the curious Colette asked.

message 15: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Oh, Alright," she nodded, her gaze falling back onto the door. "You think the old cat is gone?"

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Lexie peeked out of her owner's garden and saw the cats talking. She cautiously crept towards them, then turned tail and ran back. They were a lot older than her, they may think she was trying to bother them. She decided to go inside to where Samantha was.

message 17: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Okay, Bye!" Colette grinned, returning the purr with her own. She stood up and peeked around the corner, making sure the coast was clear to get home.

message 18: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"Colette! Wait up!" Carling shouted to the new cat.

Lexie brightened as she saw her brother. She walked up to him and tapped him with her tail. "Hi."

Lexie looked around. All the cats were so much bigger than her. "Carling, who are your friends?" she asked.

message 21: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Colette stopped, turning to see Carling. She blinked, walking up to the cat. "Yes?" she asked calmly, blinking her deep blue gaze.

message 22: by Maryam (last edited Jan 23, 2011 05:17PM) (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max, all of a sudden bounded up to Colette, Lexie, and Carling. "Hi Carling, hi Lexie! You'll never guess where I just went! I went- Oh!" Just then he had noticed Colette. "Hi! Are you new? Anyways my name is Max. What's yours?" He asked.

Lexie pressed closer to Carling. "Hi, I-I'm Lexie," she meowed shyly. "Are you Colette?"

(Yeah go ahead)

message 25: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I'm Colette," she nodded toward Lexie, blinking her eyelashes a few times before straitening her posture. She wanted to look as stunning as possible for these toms--the she-cats? Well... Eh. She didn't care if they spotted her flirtatious moves around any of the young toms.

"How old are you? Did you just move in?" Lexie asked. "This is a nice neighborhood. There are lots of cats."

message 27: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Ah, I'm not to old," she smiled. "I'm at an adolescent age," she nodded. "This neighborhood is already seeming nice."

message 28: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic put on a fake smile, but on the inside she was wondering how Colette could flirt with Carling! Carling and Lexie are such nerds! she rolled her dark blue eyes. "Well, see you later, Colette... Err, maybe you should go since my owners are coming home soon..." Then she leaned in and whispered quietly so only Colette heard. "Please take them out of my house! These are not people you want to be socializing with!"
(Mystic is kind of like one of those mean, popular girls you sometimes see at school. Don't take it personally! Mystic is like that! Lexie and Carling are not actually nerds!)

message 29: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(( Yeah I've had lots of homework, I was preparing for a piano exam, and also preparing for an audition! sorry i couldn't go on! i still cant go on that often, but I'll go on as often as i can!))

(STINE!!!!!!! :) And I am a nerd, so Lexie is a nerd, and we are PROUD TO BE NERDS!) Lexie looked at Mystic. "Hi, Mystic!" she meowed happily, not knowing what Mystic really thought of her.

message 31: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic sniffed and gave a fake smile. "Err, hi Lexa- er Lexo, er whatever your name is." she mewed through gritted teeth. She lead them to the door. "It's been a nice time having you guys over," she meowed.

"My name is Lexie," Lexie meowed quietly. "Bye." She bounded out the door. "Come on, Carling!" Once Carling was out with her, she whispered, "I don't think Mystic and Colette like us very much! Well I think Colette likes you, but I don't know about myself."

message 33: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"There just annoying cats. Ignore them!" Carling meowed. Wondering if Colette actually liked him.

Lexie brightened. "Okay. Race you home!" She dashed forward towards their home. "Slowpoke!"

message 35: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Umm, so maybe I should go." Max said. He felt uncomfortable being alone with these two she-cats. "Uhhmm,bye!" With that he raced out of there. "Wait up for me guys!" he yelled to Carling and Lexie.

message 36: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"OK!" Carling smiled.

message 37: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Finally!" Mystic sighed and padded into the kitchen to eat some cat food prepared by a five star chef. (lol)

"Come on, Carling and Max! Aren't we racing?" Lexie asked.

message 39: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Yeah of course! But I better give you a 5 moon headstart so that you have a chance of beating me in a race." meowed Max. Before they could reply he bolted off but stopped. "Uhhmm where's your house again?" Max asked

"Not so fast!" Lexie dashed forward. "Just follow me! If you can keep up!" She sped forwards again.

message 41: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Well I CAN!" Carling burst out in front of Lexie.

Lexie quickened her pawsteps and scampered ahead of Carling.

message 43: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Carling was bigger than Lexie, but Lexie was faster. They kept close pace to each other.

Lexie tried hard to get ahead of Carling, but she couldn't do it and reached the house at the same time as him.

message 45: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Try a little harder next time." He purred.

message 46: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max sat on their fence, looking smug. "I got here before either of you did." He bounded down and walked towards his house. "Bye guys!

message 47: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I see," she breathed back into Mystic's ear before walking steadily out of her home. She turned the corner to head down to her coldesack.

message 48: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (coldesack??? do u mean cul-de-sac? What's a coldesack??XD)

message 49: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic licked her lips and purred at the delicious food as she ran to keep up with Colette. "So, how do you like it here so far?"
(i need to make her go back to your house cuz this topic is colette's house...)

message 50: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Feb 01, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

(true... but isn't this the topic where Colette moves in? :( je suis tres confusee. )

« previous 1