The Never Dying Group discussion

RandomRandomRandom > Duct Tape? o:

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments Aaaaaanyone luff duct tape/make shtuff out of it.? Well....that pretty much goes hand in hand..^^;

SO yeah, anyone?(:

message 2: by Marley, Will not go crazy. OR ELSE. -Sara (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 848 comments Mod
Haha, nope. But my friend made me duct tape roses and I have them on my shelf. Also, I got some in the gift swap thing last year at Christmas.

message 3: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2985 comments Mod
Meep. Ashleyyy, did you ever see my "clown" wallet? It seems like I've shown you....

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments Marley wrote: "Haha, nope. But my friend made me duct tape roses and I have them on my shelf. Also, I got some in the gift swap thing last year at Christmas."

Ooh cool, pointy or rounded petals?

Molly's Sister wrote: "Meep. Ashleyyy, did you ever see my "clown" wallet? It seems like I've shown you...."

Clown...not that I know of :|...

message 5: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

I sweaaar you saw it. I had it with me at the Market thing whenever that was... sometime last year. I tried to make a wallet, but I failed so it ended up being huge.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments :/....I don't remember it...

message 7: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

waaaaaaah >.< xP

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments Mehh sorreh~

message 9: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

it's okay

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments You'll have to show me again?

message 11: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Mokay. When you dress up like a man and kidnap me I will. ;-P

message 12: by Ashley (last edited Jan 20, 2011 05:41PM) (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments :D YAY I have to find my mustache! -rummages through closet- .....0.0! EDWARD CULLEN!? -shoves- OUTTA MY HOUSE I'M LOOKING FOR MY BEARD!!!

message 13: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Why the frik is there fairies in your closet?! :-O

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments Didn't you hear, he came out. -winkwink- XD

message 15: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

*laughs*

Oh, that remindssss me!
So over the weekend, one of my teammates was constantly reading Mockingjay and you know that one part kinda near the end when Boggs is dying and they're in that house and they lock Peeta in a closet? Well she was like, "PEETAS GOING TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSEEEEET!! He bakes and draws!!"

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments XDDDDD AND HE SO CAME OUT. Hahahah

message 17: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Yep xD

MERG. My new boots finally came in the mail but they're slightly too small... I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to get a bigger size.

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments So there. That's another reason why Katniss shouldn't of chosen him. I was searching about the movie and junk and they're shooting for PG-13(of course) and the estimated time of release into theaters is early-middle of 2012, so we get to see it before the end of the world ^^

XD Definitely worth it.

message 19: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Gay guys are hotter ;-)
I knoooow xP

I decided otherwise :-P I'm not growing and I WANT MY BOOTS. xP

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments Dude, they so are...-drools- at least some are, others are just plain creepy and gross.
So coooool!

XD Fiiiine.

message 21: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Agreeed!
x)

:-P

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments XD ja.

message 23: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

I HAZ FLIP FLOP SOCKS! :3

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments :O YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

message 25: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

THEY'RE AWESOME.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments AWESOME.

message 27: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

YES.

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (thisishowwedo) | 24 comments :D

message 29: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

x)