Clean Romances discussion

General Chat > Need Your Help--Support a Clean Romance!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 167 comments Hi Everyone,

This past week, someone called to my attention that my book, By Heart and Compass, has been nominated for a best (mainstream) Romance at the 2010 Preditors and Editors poll. Imagine my surprise that it had been going on since January 1st. The biggest shock though is being nominated with all of these other romances, as I am a sweet/clean romance writer, one of a very small circle of sweet fiction e-authors on the web.

Since I didn't know about the nomination, I haven't had time to ask friends to vote. I'm working on it, but I am very far behind. If as many of you as possible would pleeeease take the time to vote, and support clean fiction on the web, I would really be so grateful.

Go to this link and scroll down and vote for BY HEART AND COMPASS by Danielle Thorne. Then the website sends you a confirmation email and you have to click on that for the vote to go through. This is a yearly legitimate contest that I have participated in in the past but I never thought I'd be nominated.

Link: http://www.critters.org/predpoll/nove...

Thank you so much in advance--maybe I can do some catching up. There's only a few days left!

Danielle

PS--This book has been nominated for a Whitney as well! (But since it's an ebook I'm not really expecting anything).

message 2: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Stadtlander (alease) | 13 comments I voted for you! :)

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 167 comments Thanks, Kyra. I really, really appreciate it. :)

Danielle

message 4: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
You've got my vote, Danielle. :-)

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy I voted and then bought this one for my Kindle too. Thanks for all the great book suggestions everyone!

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 167 comments Thanks, you girls. Very, very much. I didn't find out about it until late, but I sure didn't want to come in dead last! Thanks Cindy, for giving this book a read. I appreciate it.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 59 comments I voted for you. :)

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 167 comments Thanks, Rachel. I sincerely appreciate it. :)