LDS Ladies Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Threads > Mothering With Spiritual Power

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynette (new)

Lynette | 3 comments Anyone read this bk Mothering With Spiritual Power: Book of Mormon Inspirations for Raising a Righteous Family I just loaded it to my Kindle last night. I've been reading The Stand So I really needed an uplifting book to balance me out. It looks like Mothering is going to be just the ticket. I'm 13% into the bk(kindle doesn't have page numbers)

message 2: by Marni (new)

Marni (marnisue) I had to buy it. I love the scripture applications!

message 3: by Beth A. (new)

Beth A. (bethalm) | 120 comments This sounds like a great book. Thanks for mentioning it; I'll put it on my TBR list.

message 4: by Lynette (new)

Lynette | 3 comments I love this bk! Now 65% in. It's a treat to read. First I read a chapter in my scriptures and then a chapter out of this bk. I try to do that every mornning and night. I have tried so many times to read the bk of Mormon but I usually quit along the way. But reading this Mothering bk keeps me inspired to keep reading my scriptures. I think this is a bk I will read over and over again.

message 5: by Marni (new)

Marni (marnisue) I highlighted all the scriptures in this in a separate color, and when I find other "mothering" scriptures they get the same treatment. Good reminder to liken the scriptures.

message 6: by Lynette (new)

Lynette | 3 comments I finished it and wow, it was just so good. I know this is one I am going to read over and over again. I think I am going to pick up a few coppies so I have them on hand to gove as gifts.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.