I <3 Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices discussion

Newbies!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY EVERYONE!
I'M CASSADEE CALL ME CASSIE THO. :D IF YOU'VE READ THE RULES THEN GO AHEAD AND HAVE FUN HERE!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I am so glad u started this group cuz I LOVE the Mortal Instrument series. Love love love. Whenever I need a good laugh, all I have to do is pick up these books. Clares characters are hilarious. I love everyone in this book... yes even Valentine... not so much Sebastian/Johnathan. My fave character is either Luke or Magnus. Jace is my fictional crush cuz I love snarky bad boys. I love blue eyes so I love Alec too bad he's gay. Oh my gosh, I'm babbling. neways I could go on and on so I'll just go now.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome :) me too but I really hate Valentine although he's a great villain I guess :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

dont get me wrong he is just pure evil... but i had to give him his props

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ditto :)

message 6: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 7 comments Hello!!
Im like in LOVE with the Mortal Instruments!!
One of the best books ever and an awesome twists!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree! :) one of best nephilim book I ever read

message 8: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 7 comments Are there other Nephilim books?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

there's torment but that's the second book to fallen by lauren kate. there's hush hush really good one. and i think archangel but i forgot who wrote it

message 10: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 7 comments Ive read the Fallen books by Lauren Kate, but i might check ou the other ones! Thanks =)

message 11: by Marulett (new)

Marulett | 13 comments LOVE TMI (and ID) - Glad to join the group!!!
Can´t wait for COLS!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Marulet wrote: "LOVE TMI (and ID) - Glad to join the group!!!
Can´t wait for COLS!!"

Glad to hear that! It's gonna be the book of the month when it comes out :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I was so surprised with how much I enjoyed COFA. I found the first three books captivating and the characters were so unique and intriguing but I didnt really like the writing in them, I found them somehow amateur and focused on details i didn't really cared about which made the reading dense at times. I really think Cassandra clare has improved her writing so much I'm going to start Clockwork Angel soon and cant wait for the next TMI!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lux wrote: "I was so surprised with how much I enjoyed COFA. I found the first three books captivating and the characters were so unique and intriguing but I didnt really like the writing in them, I found them..."

yeah I noticed that too! You should have read clockwork angel before COFA it would have been funnier! Well to me it was funnier since the thing with Alec and Magnus :)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Rodriguez  (jessilyn027) | 2 comments Hey I'm a big fan of the mortal instruments series. Check out my blog with reviews at http://yabookhaven.blogspot.com/

message 16: by Sarah Jo. (last edited Jul 22, 2011 08:48PM) (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Hey Everyone! I'm Sarah!!! xD
I love the Mortal Instruments and can't wait to start
discussing this wonderful series with all of you!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Al! And Sarah! Nice to have you guys here! :)

Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews) | 4 comments Hi there! My name's Chloe! I love the mortal instruments!!! Has anyone read the teasers for CoLS? It makes want to jump around the room crazily!!! U should read it! 

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie Hi Chloe!! Yeah the teasers are great aren't they. I can't to get my hands on the new books

Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews) | 4 comments Hmmm...anyway I really hope u do! 

message 23: by Katie.R (new)

Katie.R | 2 comments Hi
Name Katie Rose, yeah! I got stuck with a funny name... Lol
Well, from Norway of all places and well I just L.O.V.E the M.I and I.D <3

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Rose! No you didn't! and nice to have you here! :D Vote for JAce!

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie Hi Katie Rose Welcome!! Nothing wrong with the name Katie ;)

message 26: by Katie.R (new)

Katie.R | 2 comments Hehe, of course, I just love him
Haha, thanks all of you! :)